Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
Hi-yooo!

Basically, this would be a roleplay with limited players (about 5-6). It would center around a family who aren't all biologically related (maybe one or two are). A slice-of-life roleplay that depicts the ups and downs of a family who isn't blood-related, but still love each just as much as one who is. Anything would go in this roleplay! The only requirements would be that there are two players being parents and the rest are children, preferably a variety among the ages. I expect a lot of drama, romance, hurt/comfort, fluff, etc. to ensue since it is about a family and how they go through life.

Yes, I got the idea from The Fosters. Shut up.

Now, with the way my schedule is and everything, I'm not sure that I can be GM for this. (I know. How do you come up with an idea that you can't even be GM for?) But I still want it to happen (and to join)! So, this idea is practically out in the open...(unless I do manage to GM it.)

The first six to post have a reserved spot for their character. We can discuss the details about the GM and such here before making a Sign Up thread. If I happen to become GM, your reserved spot will only be held for 4 days.

I suppose I will consider.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds fun~
I'll take the father role if no one is interested. :3

• Thank You
Damn it, (pretends to be one of the six) I'm in?

• Thank You
Can I still join? I wanna join >_<

• Thank You
THIS IS THE CUT OFF! NO MORE!

I am glad to see that all of you are interested~ I might open this up again after a bit, but, for now, this is it.

So, anyone want to discuss the plot or the GM situation?

I would be willing for plot, i may be able to GM

dang well tell me if you have any open spots for later, but if you want a small group then i get it but i could have a character that's friends with the family?

Well, first off, something has to bring them together. Possibly a death or marriage.

dang well tell me if you have any open spots for later, but if you want a small group then i get it but i could have a character that's friends with the family?
Hmmm....Friends with the family...That would be nice, actually. The kids can have someone that they can talk to and hang out with.

Well, first off, something has to bring them together. Possibly a death or marriage.
If you're talking about the family, another thing that can bring them together is adoption. The parents would adopt their kids and that's how they all become one. Honestly, it can be all three.

Hmmm....Friends with the family...That would be nice, actually. The kids can have someone that they can talk to and hang out with.
Yay i already have a character in mind! Thanks kitsune.

Reactions: Kitsune
How old are the kids? Variety? Teens? Adults?

well Kitsune said she got the idea from the fosters, so if you go by that you would have kids and teenagers.
How old are the kids? Variety? Teens? Adults?

Ok. I just haven't seen the Foster's since the first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.