Fallen *MeelyxShadow* *Closed*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we reached the door, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I started coughing, my entire body shaking as my legs gave out. I saw black on the corners of my vision and stars where there wasn't black. Finally, the coughing receded, but the pain seemed to have doubled and the coughing had me gasping for breath.

The doofus ran off and left me alone with Jase, which was kind of awkward, but I knocked, and then pulled him inside before the old bat managed to utter a word. This was going to be more expensive now because I didn't ask to come in. Argh.

I heard the door close behind us, but my eyes were not open to see what was around me. I let out a low, inhuman groan. Every breath hurt, every movement made me feel nauseous, my head spun. I whined, shivering now.

The woman tutted and I mimicked her, and sat him down on a sofa. Around him, on the walls, were lots of wings. I hoped he was like me and wouldn't notice until it's too late, "We can remove your pain. We can take your wings and they won't hurt you anymore."

My eyes flickered open, but all I saw was bright lights and blurry figures, so I closed them again. "Why..." I whimpered, curling up. I just wanted the pain to go away. I grit my teeth tightly, groaning again.

"BECAUSE THEN WE REMOVE ALL THE PAIN YOU IDIOT!" my inner demon escaped, but I inhaled, and it stayed inside, "Because then we remove all the pain." I was calmer that time.

I winced as I was yelled at. After a moment of hesitation, I closed my eyes and let my wings unfurl again. There was the cracking sound of bone and I froze, inhaling sharply. One of the wings had completely snapped in half. I whined softly, not moving, my eyes shut tight, my hand clenched so tight I was almost making my hand bleed.

"Sorry." I nodded at the old hag, and stuck my pocket knife into the snapped wing, and began cutting. I wasn't really ready, I hadn't worked out the least painful way to do it, but he would probably die if he kept on feeling that.

Once again, stars swarmed my vision, even though my eyes were closed. I felt dizzy, glad I was laying on this soft cushion of some sort, maybe a couch. The pain in my wing seemed to double a moment, then turn slightly numb. I felt like I was falling again, further into some strange emptiness until my conscious shut off. I'd passed out. The wing shifted, then the broken part fell, along with my fist, which fell limply off the side of the couch as I blacked out.

"Jace?" I panicked. Had I killed him? For Satan's sake, I hope I hadn't. I needed my prize for turning him. I shook him gently. I almost- almost- prayed he would wake up. I didn't. Instead, I walked into the kitchen and thanked her, and began chewing some horrible human food called chocolate or chocolat or chocolaté or something.

I woke up maybe 20 minutes later, groaning slightly. My head ached and I felt sore and tired and in pain. I buried my face in the soft of the couch, though it stung on the scratched on my face. I closed my eyes, sighing and shuddering, but then stilled again, wincing slightly.

Since Jace was now conscious, I believed it was the right moment to pop the question. "So, how come your visiting us humans?" I'm a pretty good liar, if I may say so myself, and humans are the easiest forms to take. They are simple.

Shifting to face the person speaking to me, I looked up on my savior. "I...I didn't choose...to." I coughed a little, sitting up weakly. "Who are you..? Th..thanks for...saving me.." I looked down, realizing...I would be stuck here forever. "Where..am I?"

My eyes flashed red without my choice for my anger of the fact I had already told him, so I turned away, as if I had heard something at the window. Then I turned back. "Thomas. You are in a place called England, and the year is 2014."

I paused for a moment, then sighed, looking down. "Oh yeah..." I said quietly, the short, brief conversation from the field going through my mind. "I wonder...how much has changed..." I coughed into my shoulder and then rest my head in my hands. So much time... "Who's the King?" I looked up at Thomas.

"We have a queen today. Elizabeth. Elizabeth II. She has 4 children: Charles, Anne, Edward and Andrew." I laughed at the face he was about to pull, no doubt.

I blinked, then tilted my head, confused. "A...Queen? Do what?" I asked, rubbing the side of my head. "Oh dear Lord...what have I gotten myself into..." I sighed, groaning a little and I closed my eyes and tried to get the aching pain to leave my head.

"Yeah, but now we are kinda ruled by a government really who certain people pick. David Cameron, though Farage is catching up," I chuckled, he wouldn't understand. It's not like I understand either.

I shook my head in disbelief. "I don't...get it..." I sighed, looking around. I noticed the wings. "Where exactly is this...uhh...place?" I asked, looking back at Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.