Fallen Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh. Us Angels aren't allowed on earth unless were sent here. Like I was sent here. I'm not sure why though." She said and offered a smile.

She looked up at him and spoke. "Do you like walks?" She asked interested in him. She wanted to know all about him. What made him tick. What he liked. What he disliked.

The more Kieara spoke, the more the boy's inquisitive trait took over his mind. Numerous questions formed even after the mere statement she'd uttered, but the main one asked a simple, 'Why?' Why was she suddenly sent here, if angels were not normally allowed on Earth? Well, he didn't really get to contemplate on the additional mystery for too long. He'd just have to perhaps gather cues relating to that at a later date. Lorin nodded again, to answer her following inquiry. It was surprising that he actually enjoyed going on walks, given his reclusive nature. Then again, most of his walks were completely solitary, so it didn't completely go against his regular behavior.

"Yes, I do. I find them relaxing. They help clear the mind too." he stated in his calm tone. "Since it seems like angels are rarely on Earth, perhaps you'd like to take the chance to participate in an activity that you like? Want to go for a walk or something?" For the second time today, he went against the usual, with this proposal specifically opposing his preference to remain indoors and away from everything. He didn't mind though. After all, he was fond of peaceful walks as well; he didn't want her to become bored either. Furthermore, he could use all the fresh air he could get.

She listened to him and smiled happily. The Young angel wanted a nice walk after so long not being able to take one. She spoke. "You wouldn't mind taking a walk with me this morning?" She asked him sweetly and she tilted her head softly I'm a curious fashion.

"No, not at all." Lorin said, pushing his chair back slightly to give himself enough room to stand up. "I also know of a pretty quiet trail through the forest." She should at least obtain the chance to take part in an activity that she enjoyed. He didn't know how angels worked, so he thought it'd be best to do it now, before she possibly lost the opportunity to do so. Not to mention, he also wanted to tag along because...well, he felt like he didn't want to leave her alone. If she really did just land on Earth, that wouldn't be a very wise idea for obvious reasons. She'd also appeared to be formerly hurt when he had discovered her in the crater; what if he left her to walk alone and she was still wounded in some sort of way? Of course, being Lorin, he never failed to think of the worst. He would claim that it was merely due to his precautionary mindset though. If he was already prepared for the worst, he would be able to adequately react to the situation. Or so he thought.

Above all, how could anyone say 'no' to such a sweet tone of voice? The lad tended to come off as a cold and withdrawn individual, but honestly, he was a sucker for such genuine sweetness. A bit of a 'softie'. If his teacher had still been alive, that'd be the first way he'd describe the boy. Silently, Lorin walked over to the front door, opening it for her walk through first.

Status
Not open for further replies.