Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are still using the original OOC?

Both of them are taken now.
remember they can be used if they want to be a sibling of your character unless the parent is an oc, then it's your choice to accept them as a sibling, it didn't turn out so well we had like 3 people who were jellal's son with each a different mother.

remember they can be used if they want to be a sibling of your character unless the parent is an oc, then it's your choice to accept them as a sibling, it didn't turn out so well we had like 3 people who were jellal's son with each a different mother.
Jellal must've been a player in his days. o.o Oh, well. I doubt that'll happen with Natsu and Lucy. Everyone who watches/have seen Fairy Tail know those two are OTP.

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
So does anyone mind me using my own drawings for my character?

I will revise my character but I am still Jellal's and Erza's child.

Reactions: Stormi
My character is up! Anything I need to change?

Rae's getting a slight reboot,but he's still Laxus and Mira's kid

ok yeah if anyone comes back from the previous one then you're allowed to have your old character

I'd like it if people at least reposted theirs in the OOC. How am I supposed to know what any of your characters are like if I wasn't in the last on? And does it really make sense to have someone go read through all that just to find a few CSes?

I'd like it if people at least reposted theirs in the OOC. How am I supposed to know what any of your characters are like if I wasn't in the last on? And does it really make sense to have someone go read through all that just to find a few CSes?
it was pretty clear they'd repost it

Status
Not open for further replies.