Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl I just posted... That is Yandere... Look up Mirai Nikki or the description of Yandere :P

Oh god.. I can only imagine the shit that would happen if we had a Yandere stereotype in the TnT RP...

._. God save us all
Ah....Creepy lol. TnT?

Tada no Todamachi or w/e it is.

Oh lol that one.

And uhh Chibi-chan I think ill believe me him for now...Lol

What? I mean it.. I'd just want to cuddle and hug if that was allowed.. I may be a pervert but it doesn't mean I can't be a teddy bear too ;~;

I think it'd be a bit of a shame to see that go to waste.

I remember reading a manga with a Yandere who freaked out because he got up and went to school on his own.

So she packed him 20 bentos to make up for it. If I may quote "There's no way I'm going to eat all of that" *She's holding a boxcutter* "In that case I'll just have to make sure every last bite makes it into your stomach..."

Reactions: 2 people
Lol besides I dont need a knee, a swift kick or knee should do a pretty good job ;)

Yay teddy bear! What if I want a teddy kitty?

Technically, that wasn't yandere, cause im not jn love wjth Zero. More like Innocent Devil

Then I'll put on some damn cat ears and purr for you >_>

I think it was already confirmed you're someone I'd like to hug and/or steal a kiss from >w>

Hehe some reason this song reminds me of this group...

First anime in that is Macross Frontier. Recently rewatched it. Was fu-- Did I just see a damn whip ಠ_ಠ

In other words, here you go Xy.

kurewa_sama__s_hot_stuff___lol_by_mazjojo-d2z8b7d.jpg

I take it you like it then :bsmile:

Brownie points? :3

Bedtime for me.

U-ummmm....Maybe...XD

Goodnight BoB. -Goes to give a hug, trying his luck to steal a kiss- :3

Hey Xy -pokes- Convo~ :P

Status
Not open for further replies.