Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would turn quickly to groping, and you know it.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol I somehow have a feeling theres a innuendo in there.

If you want to, right now I look goofy trying to get feeling back in it lol I feel like a anime character....

Steal what Lykaon?

And no Bob, the innuendos and groping are just towards you, unless Xypher wants them >w>

I'd really just massage them for her, maybe cuddle if that's allowed. No groping.

Lol mhmm, thats what they ALL say ;)

The massage is my thing. Lol

I'm just playing, though. I know a lot of guys do it from time to time.

I'm being dead serious here, I swear it. If I lie, I'll sacrifice my manhood to prove it. >_>

Edit: and honestly, Lykaon, the massage thing just seems like a really nice way to treat a girl is all. I could think of other things to do, but I know they'd appreciate that notion otherwise. Heh.

Lol ok ok I believe ya, for now.

Reactions: Detective Zero
And suddenly it goes yandere in here.

mirai_nikki___yuno__vector__by_blue_rika-d59pl4h.png

*Eyes widen in surprise* Err uhhh....Whats this for Chibi-chan? *blinks nervously*

That girl I just posted... That is Yandere... Look up Mirai Nikki or the description of Yandere :P

Oh god.. I can only imagine the shit that would happen if we had a Yandere stereotype in the TnT RP...

._. God save us all

Yandere is: "If you leave me, I will murder everyone you ever come into contact with so that there is only me left to love."

I think that Itoto should be yandere/moe now.

Honestly I don't see Juvia being that bad compared to Yuno....... Or even considered Yandere in that aspect...

Zero said that thatif helied he'd sacrifice hismanhood -looks up at her innocently-

Status
Not open for further replies.