Fairy Tail RP Request

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni

Brother Wolf
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action/ Adventure, Romance, and Fantasy
Looking for a Fairy Tail RP hijacking the world but not particularly the story. In my head it's a typical shounen jump storyline though with plenty of things blowing up, heroes, villains, love interests.

The main characters will be of our own creation with a few canons thrown in there if we so choose. As far as a plot goes I would rather we work it out together.

If you're still looking for a partner, I would be delighted to set something up with you!

Looking for a Fairy Tail RP hijacking the world but not particularly the story. In my head it's a typical shounen jump storyline though with plenty of things blowing up, heroes, villains, love interests.

The main characters will be of our own creation with a few canons thrown in there if we so choose. As far as a plot goes I would rather we work it out together.
You seem to have vanished but if you're still looking I would so do this! I want a fairy tail RP so badly and everyone keeps leaving on me

holy shit, I don't know why but i never got any alerts from this thread lmao.

I'm game to pick you both up on your replies :D

Actually... why don't all three of us do this? make our own "team" ?

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I wouldn't mind hopping in on this. Any RP with Oni tends to be quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.