INTEREST CHECK Fairy Tail Roleplay?

I actually started reading Fairy Tail about 4 months ago. I'm currently up to date with the manga but I have never watched the anime for it.

Now that I am back, I would like to check once again. Who is still interested in the roleplay, and please throw forward plot ideas for us to start off the roleplay with.

I want to play LUCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Is it going to be Canon? or a spinoff? :O

I wouldn't mind playing as Grey. Erza is my favorite character but I feel like I could play a better Grey. Also, ice alchemy hell yeah!

Haven't really thought of anything plot wise, sorry.

I have actually seen this one, I would interested too. Erza is also my favourite character, but I don't know which one would be best suited to my playing style. Probably somebody evil like Jellal although I get impatient with him so I dunno. Maybe Wendy would be fun =) It will be interesting to see who plays Happy. ^^

SPOILER WARNING: (Kind of, just the name of the race of Happy and the other cats)

I feel like the dragon slayers and their exceeds should be played by the same role player. They are two halves of the same whole and are always together. I think it would make things easier.

The cats and their slayers should be played by the same person. I don't think I want to do all canon, sorry.

I see~~ so are we doing alternate universe?

what are the limits on canon characters?

and then, can there be more slayers and such? :]

If you guys want a few canons I'm sure we can fit them in. I'm not exactly keen on having canons. I like custom characters, but sure. Yes, we would be doing an alternate universe.

I think those details should come into play when we decide our plot.

Customs are cool, too. Our own Fairy Tail :o
*drools*

In terms of plot, well, we could use Mishima's usual plots:

- guild is attacked by rival dark guild
- random dark guild threatens take over
- time/space alteration
- normal guild setting, doing jobs until crisis happens?

Unless you would like something totally new and original. That would take some time to think about, haha.

INTERESTED.

The "Magic Bag" mage. Pretty much a bag of holding. There is lots of stuff in there and he can use magic for most of it. He mostly uses a sword and can even use it to fly like a snowboard.

Just don't break his sword... //.\\