3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance (always a genre) fantasy sci-fi modern
Suzuka sighed as she walked down the familiar streets of Magnolia. Her stomach growled hungrily as she looked at the ground. As always the poor girl had only just gotten back from a solo job and while she wasn't broke, food was something she forgot about. If she wasn't immediately hungry or had someone around her to remind of food then she'd go so long she would faint.

She made it to the guild and sighed as she sat at the bar. "Finally home, can I please have some food now," she said in a sigh. The girl behind the counter white haired girl giggled. "Well as usual you forgot to eat didn't you Suzuka, something's never change," she smiled at her.

She sighed, "please don't mock me. I've got enough of that already from him I dont need anyone else."

Reactions: Rads
Suzuka sighed as she walked down the familiar streets of Magnolia. Her stomach growled hungrily as she looked at the ground. As always the poor girl had only just gotten back from a solo job and while she wasn't broke, food was something she forgot about. If she wasn't immediately hungry or had someone around her to remind of food then she'd go so long she would faint.

She made it to the guild and sighed as she sat at the bar. "Finally home, can I please have some food now," she said in a sigh. The girl behind the counter white haired girl giggled. "Well as usual you forgot to eat didn't you Suzuka, something's never change," she smiled at her.

She sighed, "please don't mock me. I've got enough of that already from him I dont need anyone else."

Ran comes up and waits for his turn to order and says" the way you say that makes me seem like some sort of demon it was a pain in my ass people were looking at me like i was going to drag you into the woods and eat you, seriously though this is getting stupid i'm going to show you how to make dry food and other foods one can keep on the journey". He looks between the two women and then feels his stomach rumble twitches with annoyance because of the bad timing but then lets it go and continues to wait.

She looked at him, "you can be hard to work with sometimes but I'm not afraid of you Rads." She laid her head on the counter until her food was up. "Yay!" She said excitedly and started to eat fast. She always got hiccups when she did but right now she didn't care.

She looked at him, "you can be hard to work with sometimes but I'm not afraid of you Rads." She laid her head on the counter until her food was up. "Yay!" She said excitedly and started to eat fast. She always got hiccups when she did but right now she didn't care.
Ran sighs and ignores her stupidity he didn't need to be told that he knows and then turns to the lunch lady and says" Extra large meat ramen and gyoza, you would of thought one would be grateful for the fact i'm offering to help she's always broke often forgets eat sometimes i feel like i'm dealing with a kid".

She shoots a glare at him. "Not my fault my body doesn't tell me to eat until I'm practically starving!" She sighed and shook her head. She finished her plate and looked at him. "Anyway, that's enough bickering for now. I heard there was some trouble at Clover, something about some monsters rampaging again. Wanna check it out?"

She shoots a glare at him. "Not my fault my body doesn't tell me to eat until I'm practically starving!" She sighed and shook her head. She finished her plate and looked at him. "Anyway, that's enough bickering for now. I heard there was some trouble at Clover, something about some monsters rampaging again. Wanna check it out?"
Ran got his food and moves to the table and says" Don't see why i should bother i'm sure there's some hero mage or something thing i'm nice not the walking charity shop". He starts eating his gyoza and taps his foot because he's getting some food in him and few minutes later he's done with them and starts on the soup. After a few minutes or so he says" speaking of which you should find a skill where you can earn some money i'm not always going to be around to help you out and i'm sure others would respect you more if you're more together".

"How rude! I can still fight thank you! I just have trouble with some of the jobs that pay more," she said. She wasn't weak but she didn't have a lot of confidence so her attacks became weak because of it. She also had to pay rent every month which really killed her wallet.

"How rude! I can still fight thank you! I just have trouble with some of the jobs that pay more," she said. She wasn't weak but she didn't have a lot of confidence so her attacks became weak because of it. She also had to pay rent every month which really killed her wallet.
Ran finishes his meal and then says" You're in fairly tail which means they see you as having skill, so with that said i need you as my partner to see that and get over this road block" he pauses for a moment then says" I want to be able to enjoy my time more with you because i know how it can be, and with that said i hope you understand me better and we can enjoy each other more as time passes". ' it feels a little strange giving the prep talk but if this continues it would only cause problems so best to nip it in the bug while he still can'.

Suzuka sighed softly as she rested her head on her hand. "Yeah and you know more than anyone else that I am trying. That is the most important thing right now. And I am getting better," she said. Her forgetfulness hasn't changed but as far as her skills and abilities she could say being around Ran that definitely helped. "So what job are you wanting to take if you don't wanna help Clover?"

Ran coldly smirks and steals a kiss just to annoy her for dodging the
Suzuka sighed softly as she rested her head on her hand. "Yeah and you know more than anyone else that I am trying. That is the most important thing right now. And I am getting better," she said. Her forgetfulness hasn't changed but as far as her skills and abilities she could say being around Ran that definitely helped. "So what job are you wanting to take if you don't wanna help Clover?"

Ran moves in quickly and steals a kiss and then pulls back and says" sometimes you just need to enjoy the moment more instead of sidestepping it and i'm going to be honest i admire the fact you try really hard and think your really cute so out of many of my partners i do have a lot of fun with you".

Suzuka blushed wildly when he did that. She couldn't even think straight now, it wasn't like she had thought of anyone romantically yet but she was somewhat awkward. "Th-thanks Ran," she managed to say. She really had no idea what else she could say to him right now.

(big ff because of the time away)

Suzuka and ran have just finished their first a class mission and are on the train back to the guild and then ran remembers he booked a restaurant for them called the graceful star, then says" i've booked somewhere special for us and i've also got a present for you since this was out first a class mission together".

(Alright that's fine)

Suzuka had a big smile on her face excited as they had really grown since becoming a team. She looked at Ran when he spoke and nodded. "Thanks but I didn't have time to get you anything," she said. She really didn't as she kept herself constantly busy when on a mission reminding herself of very important things including food.

(Alright that's fine)

Suzuka had a big smile on her face excited as they had really grown since becoming a team. She looked at Ran when he spoke and nodded. "Thanks but I didn't have time to get you anything," she said. She really didn't as she kept herself constantly busy when on a mission reminding herself of very important things including food.

Ran gently stroking suzuka's hair and says" that's ok you can get it later for now i'm going to spoil you rotten, and i have a feelinging you'll really like the place i have booked for us and when you get back you can try out the present i left back at the guild".

Suzuka blushed a little from his words and attention. "Alright. Will I have time to try and get you something before dinner?" She leaned into his side hoping he was ok with it.

Suzuka blushed a little from his words and attention. "Alright. Will I have time to try and get you something before dinner?" She leaned into his side hoping he was ok with it.

Ran grins and is happy to for suzuka to lean into him and holds her gently in his arm and says" if you keep acting this cute i may not be able to hold back my dearest".

"Then don't hold back," she giggled. She likes when he was himself anyway. She didn't think that holding back was part of his personality. She looked up at him.

"Then don't hold back," she giggled. She likes when he was himself anyway. She didn't think that holding back was part of his personality. She looked up at him.
Ran semi forcefuly turns her to an angel where he can kiss her and leans down and leans down and passionately kisses her and gently presses his big hands against her side pressing on the g- spots to tease her and then pulls back and says" you're going to make a very sexy wife one day".

Suzuka moaned softly as she kissed him back. She then blushed at his words. "If things work out maybe I can be your sexy wife," she said. She kissed his cheek.