Fairy Tail Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Myka Flare
Guild: Fairy Tail
Crush: N/A
Magic: She posses lost magic like that of Natsu. She has Fire Dragon Slayer Magic.
personality: Myka is rather quiet compared to Natsu, and strictly stick to consuming flames instead of living off of normal food. She is satisfied by living up to how she was raised. She is very proud of her heritage, a spark of fondness glinting in her eyes each time someone brings it up. She is a very caring person, and loyal to her guild.
Past: Not much is know of her. She is 17 years of age, and was raised in the mountains by a Fire Dragon named Voltar. Myka hasnt seen him since she was very young, but sees this as an opportunity to show her 'Father' that she has grown into the ideal Fire Dragon.
Weakness: Naturally water would weaken her, but reptiles of any sort, stories of dragons, and the possibility to hone her skills are also weaknesses that distract her.
Looks (picture or description): -Looking-

(Also, if this is not okay, then tell me.)

Attachments

• animation,anime,art,beautiful,cute,woman-64ea0219df9a8ab8028f7a170572ff08_h.jpg
    animation,anime,art,beautiful,cute,woman-64ea0219df9a8ab8028f7a170572ff08_h.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7
It's cool, just join in when you want. :)

Name: Alexandria Grayhaven (can be called Alex, Lexi, or Gray)
Magic: 1st Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer and good with a sword
Personality: kind, more distant, sarcastic, cheeky, tactful, can be impudent
Past: Like other dragon slayers she lost her dragon on July 7th in X777. She wandered around for a bit and tried to find her dragon Fulmine, the lightning dragon. Eventually she made her way into the town of Magnolia and stumbles upon fairy tail and joins. During her time she trained a lot and took on a good deal of missions once she was allowed to. Before she took the S-class exams she took a year off to train on her own. When she returned she had her own little exceed named Celica (who is a grayish-silver and white exceed).
Weakness: The infamous motion sickness, although it is not as bad as Natsu's.
Looks (picture or description):
Her fairy tail mark is silver and located on her back between her shoulder blades. Her hair is actually white, although in the picture it is blonde.
Girl 333.png

Everything's good, just go and join in.

Thanks! :D (Solo..well then again I have my kitty. Oh-um I mean exceed!!! hehe ^^;) Team Grayhaven initiate!!! haha XD

Sorry about that. You could always run into us or something. It's your choice.

Oh it is fine haha ^^ I think I will try and 'run' into you -hm..maybe I should actually accidentally barrel into one of you. Always a conversation starter you know. But, like I was trying to say, I think a solo mission here or there would be interesting (not to often of course though, very rare in fact...hm...). :D

That's cool, whatever you want to do with your character. :)

Name: Alexandria Grayhaven (can be called Alex, Lexi, or Gray)
Magic: 1st Gen Lightning Dragon Slayer and good with a sword
Personality: kind, more distant, sarcastic, cheeky, tactful, can be impudent
Past: Like other dragon slayers she lost her dragon on July 7th in X777. She wandered around for a bit and tried to find her dragon Fulmine, the lightning dragon. Eventually she made her way into the town of Magnolia and stumbles upon fairy tail and joins. During her time she trained a lot and took on a good deal of missions once she was allowed to. Before she took the S-class exams she took a year off to train on her own. When she returned she had her own little exceed named Celica (who is a grayish-silver and white exceed).
Weakness: The infamous motion sickness, although it is not as bad as Natsu's.
Looks (picture or description):
Her fairy tail mark is silver and located on her back between her shoulder blades. Her hair is actually white, although in the picture it is blonde.
View attachment 22776

What a coincidence, your character's name xD I made get a little confused if we call her Alex lol

[MENTION=3984]CrimsonMaiden[/MENTION] Oh! I like coincidences! :O If that's your name I would love to tell you...You have an AWESOME name. (sorry...that probably seems a bit weird... O.o)

Hahaha! Thank you ^_^ It is a rather common name but since I hang around the fantasy rps the most, I was a little surprised to see it pop up.

Ummm just wondering if this is still open. It would suck if not but I'm a big girl and I don't cry over spilled milk.

Yeah it's still open. The RP is dying though, but I'm open to anyone to get it going again.

YEAH YEAH YEAH. ummm whats fairy tail? jk i have not seen this show in a while so just tell me what i did wrong or something ^^
Name: Chi monokoyo
Guild: Fairy tail
Crush: dose not have one really. (that's a lie its.... Gray)
Magic: its her gun that has the magic. it shots light out of it and kills
personality: giggly personality but if you talk about something she hates she will go dark
Past: there really nothing you need to know that you don't know already which is nothing.
Weakness: close range and hand and hand combat. she sucks at it.
Looks (picture or description): she is alot older then she looks ^^
Letter%20Bee%20-%20OP%20-%20Large%2005.jpg
nocturne_12_by_mell0w_m1nded-d3hdcym.jpg
her gun

componion?: i will name him steak.

4758-846211137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong at all. :) And you don't have to worry about not seeing it for a while because the RP hasn't had an relation to the arcs that have happened.

so its ok? great ill post something today. no right now i hope not tomorrow

Yeah its good.

Yeah, I noticed that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.