F0X's Search Thread, Come have a Look!~ (Edited 7/1)5

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F0X

gn42ck.jpg

Hello and Welcome to F0X's 1x1 Search Thread!!!
Updated 7/15

Hello my lovelies!! It seems that I have finally found enough free time to start RPing actively again, and I am most certainly looking for new members to rp with! So by all means, feel free to read the content below, and feel free to send me a PM with any ideas you might have!
Communication with the player.
This is honestly a must for me. I like making new friends with the people I write with, so please, lets talk OOC, alright? I admit, even I fall off the face of the earth sometimes, and if it takes more than a day or two to get back to you, please, feel free to tackle me or something!

Playing a female/futa character.

I generally will not play Male characters, however I do most certainly play both Females and Futa characters!! They come in all different personalities and races, so I'm flexible within those genders! ^.^~

Character growth that Balances out Smut.
As some of you might know, writing smut/steam is my main genre of rping. However, that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be any character development!! I like to see our characters grow not just in their sex life but also in their personal lives as well. It strengthens the characters, and honestly strengthens the story. So, please, I want our characters to pleasure and be pleasured, but, lets get some growth in there too. ^^

Things I like in MOST RP's.

If you want to keep me strongly interested, in addition to what is above, here are some things I like A LOT in my rp's.

BDSM
This is a really huge genre, so let me slim it down a little. I LOVE dominant/submissive relationships, sensory deprivation, light elements of painful pleasure like: spanking, light choking, clawing, forced pinning, ect, and I love restraint play. I generally play very obedient submissive or switches who are more on the submissive side. However, this doesn't mean that your character can never be dominated! Your character just has to command/demand/ask for it. Example:
Your Character: "My (Insert sub title here)... I am feeling a bit creative today. I wish you to bind me in ways you would like, and have your way with me."
My Character: "Yes (Insert Dom Title here), as you wish. C.. Can you guide me through it a little?"

So, we can definitely work together if you're feeling like being dominated, but, I am not particularly wanting to play a dominant character at this time.

Modern Setting with Elements of Fantasy
I have had quite a bit of "pure fantasy" lately, and would like a different change of pace. For example, I love being in a modern world that has fantasy races such as Elves, Kitsune, Lamia, Vampires, Lycanthropes, ect. I love magic, just don't want it to be a common occurrence for all characters in our character's universe.

Plotting Future Ideas
I love it when our rp is firing on all pistons, but sometimes, stories get to slow points. That being said, I love when players tell me ideas that they want to do with out story, it makes me feel so delighted. It shows that you're interested in the story and its growth, and that helps everyone stay committed to it.

Current Pairings/Ideas
(More Will Be Added to This in Time~)
I am looking for some more steamy roleplaying with some darker elements to it for certain. Here are some example ideas:

~We'll kidnap her and convince her~
A couple are wanting to add something new to their relationship, broaden their horizons. They know a mutual friend who is rather exotic, and very sexually enthusiastic. However, when first approached about the three of them being together, My character doesn't want to get in the way of your character's relationship. So, they take matters into their own hands, kidnap her, and convince her in other ways that their idea is a good one.

~A new kind of servitude~
A proud, strong knight has been serving her family house for many generations thanks to a wizard granting her the gift of immortality. Now, your character has inherited her service of protection and safe keeping, but your character has much different plans for this knight...

~Dancing around Danger~
A Kitsune had been roaming through the city, feeding off their desires of pleasure from afar. However, this hasn't been satisfying her lately, so she's been seducing people against their will, forcing them to give into their sexual desires and left with no memory of what has happened. She is a powerful mage living in a modern time, and the Order has to keep creatures like her in check. So, your character seeks out to find the kitsune, only to find that she herself is looking for someone who can handle her needs...

~Insert your idea here!!!~
I am really hoping to hear some new ideas from some players, I'd love to try something new that isn't from the ideas above! Please, send me your thoughts and we can brainstorm something fun together!

And that is all folks!!! If you have read ALL of this, BONUS THING THAT MAKES US FRIENDS!!!
Add me on Discord @F0X7713#7396. I do a lot of my Chatrping there, so if that is a setting you like, then that works for me! I like PM rp's more than Threads, but I can be convinced to do a thread if that's what you're wanting.

*Blows kisses to you all*

Last edited:
The midnight bell has struck,
Well hello there i noticed you were looking for rp partners. I would use Skype but due to the fact that I don't have my computer working I can't. >.> though If your still looking I would like to try and do Kitsune/Two characters rp with you.

The midnight bell has struck,
Well hello there i noticed you were looking for rp partners. I would use Skype but due to the fact that I don't have my computer working I can't. >.> though If your still looking I would like to try and do Kitsune/Two characters rp with you.
I am certainly still looking! Feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss more!

Reactions: Midnight Justin
Just a heads up to all who might check out this thread, I will be gone from 3/25-3/27 visiting family for the holiday. Feel free to PM me any plot ideas you might have and I will check them all out when I return!! I am really looking forward to rping with you!~

*Blows you all Kisses!~*

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that I'm totally interested in RPing with you and was wondering if you'd be okay with PM. I wasn't sure of how many of those you already have set up, so I figured that I might as well ask. I'm not on my computer nearly as much as I used to be, so Skype wouldn't exactly be an ideal platform at this point. If you're interested at all, we could always move our RP over to Skype when I get back on my computer.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd LOVE to play out a twist on Kidnapped x Kidnapper...if it's still available.

~Ro c:

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that I'm totally interested in RPing with you and was wondering if you'd be okay with PM. I wasn't sure of how many of those you already have set up, so I figured that I might as well ask. I'm not on my computer nearly as much as I used to be, so Skype wouldn't exactly be an ideal platform at this point. If you're interested at all, we could always move our RP over to Skype when I get back on my computer.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd LOVE to play out a twist on Kidnapped x Kidnapper...if it's still available.

~Ro c:
Yeah, I am still taking new partners! I'd be happy to hear out your idea!

Looking for some new RP's!! I'll be gone most this weekend, but I'll try to answer any messages that come my way! <3

A proud, strong knight has been serving her family house for many generations thanks to a wizard granting her the gift of immortality. Now, your character has inherited her service of protection and safe keeping, but your character has much different plans for this knight...

~Dancing around Danger~
A Kitsune had been roaming through the city, feeding off their desires of pleasure from afar. However, this hasn't been satisfying her lately, so she's been seducing people against their will, forcing them to give into their sexual desires and left with no memory of what has happened. She is a powerful mage living in a modern time, and the Order has to keep creatures like her in check. So, your character seeks out to find the kitsune, only to find that she herself is looking for someone who can handle her needs...

I would be willing to do any of these one's or make up one with you! I will do FxF or Futa with you.^^

Reactions: F0X

~Dancing around Danger~

I would be willing to do any of these one's or make up one with you! I will do FxF or Futa with you.^^
Great! Send me a pm with any ideas or characters you might have in mind and we can get something started :)

Hey there!

While I myself have been roleplaying for quite a number of years now, it seems' as though I'm not familiar with specific pairings and such. I'm really interested in the A New Kind of Servitude sort of plot. Though I do have some other ideas that I could throw around as well.

As for my main Rp platform, I'd prefer to stick to Skype. It's just easier on the eyes, and I like getting notifications when a post is up, yknow?

Let me know if you're still interested. Would be great to Rp with you.

Hey there!

While I myself have been roleplaying for quite a number of years now, it seems' as though I'm not familiar with specific pairings and such. I'm really interested in the A New Kind of Servitude sort of plot. Though I do have some other ideas that I could throw around as well.

As for my main Rp platform, I'd prefer to stick to Skype. It's just easier on the eyes, and I like getting notifications when a post is up, yknow?

Let me know if you're still interested. Would be great to Rp with you.
I don't rp via Skype much anymore, but I do through discord! Pm me and we can discuss more details.

Dancing around Danger sounds interesting if that's still open!

Hmm seems interesting never really done a rp such as this but interesting none the less

I have an idea for a rp that you might like but it needs a bit of fleshing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.