F0X's Search Thread, Come have a Look!~ (Edited 7/1)5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@F0X I freakin love you I would totally be interested in a dom/sub rp I may not be horribly good at dom but I will sure try. Though I just might be a switch who happens to be more dom if that it ok with you.

Hiya Foxy <3 Can you do the kitsune one with me? Oh and is my char supposed to be a human, or could she be something else as well?

Hiya Foxy <3 Can you do the kitsune one with me? Oh and is my char supposed to be a human, or could she be something else as well?
She can be anything you like!! Send me a PM and we can discuss the details more! ^.^

Right away x3

That knight thing looks like fun.

Are you still looking at this point. I would like to work out an idea with you, if you would like that is.

Would you like me to pm?

I'd be interested in doing an rp with you :)

I would actually be interested in combining your two later ideas.

It would start with the second one, about the immortal knight. Specifically, I was thinking that she could be a revenant. If you're unfamiliar with these beings or are thinking of the dicaprio film, they're basically super-zombies who (in most depictions) still look completely human, are insanely fast and strong, resistant to magic, and still have all their human faculties. The only down-side being that you have no soul, and are a servant to the will of the one who has it in their possession (usually the necromancer/lich who made you into a revenant to begin with). My character is a descendant of the necromancer who performed the ritual on your character, and a member of the Order tasked with keeping the existence of magic and magical creatures secret from the modern populace. Unfortunately, he's more of a 'book smarts' kind of mage and doesn't have all that much magical power himself, so he's not generally given many field assignments. That is, until he finally decodes great great grand papy's journal and summons/binds the revenant into his service.

Once he's 'conquered' her, he uses the fact that she's now bound in his service to get taken off bureaucrat duty and sent on actual field assignments. The first of which, of course, is to deal with a meddlesome Kitsune that's been a bit too gung-ho about solving japan's birthing crisis herself.

how's this sound?

I would actually be interested in combining your two later ideas.

It would start with the second one, about the immortal knight. Specifically, I was thinking that she could be a revenant. If you're unfamiliar with these beings or are thinking of the dicaprio film, they're basically super-zombies who (in most depictions) still look completely human, are insanely fast and strong, resistant to magic, and still have all their human faculties. The only down-side being that you have no soul, and are a servant to the will of the one who has it in their possession (usually the necromancer/lich who made you into a revenant to begin with). My character is a descendant of the necromancer who performed the ritual on your character, and a member of the Order tasked with keeping the existence of magic and magical creatures secret from the modern populace. Unfortunately, he's more of a 'book smarts' kind of mage and doesn't have all that much magical power himself, so he's not generally given many field assignments. That is, until he finally decodes great great grand papy's journal and summons/binds the revenant into his service.

Once he's 'conquered' her, he uses the fact that she's now bound in his service to get taken off bureaucrat duty and sent on actual field assignments. The first of which, of course, is to deal with a meddlesome Kitsune that's been a bit too gung-ho about solving japan's birthing crisis herself.

how's this sound?
This is a grand idea!! I currently have quite a few partners, but if you're willing to be patient to get things rolling, I'd be happy to get this idea started with you.

*chuckles* well, I suppose it depends on the exact definitions of 'patient', but I'm sure I can find myself accommodating ^_^

Are you still accepting?

I belive i'm interesting if we could make it a little less sexual. I mean, i like a 70% plot 30% sex ratio if you're fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.