F0X'S Path Of Exile Thread 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the info! I have tried to run stuff on Wine before, but that was complicated and had some sort of code involved, and I had no idea what was going on. I'll explore those options and see if I can come up with anything.

Reactions: F0X
Thank you for the info! I have tried to run stuff on Wine before, but that was complicated and had some sort of code involved, and I had no idea what was going on. I'll explore those options and see if I can come up with anything.
I know a lot of mac gamers use boot camp to run windows. But, good luck! I hope you can join us!

You're a scrub!
Psssh.

khajiit-is-innocent-meme.jpg

I know a lot of mac gamers use boot camp to run windows. But, good luck! I hope you can join us!
I would love to partition my drive and run Windows on one side just for gaming, but I'm not prepared to shell out for the OS.

Though we have hope! The app is running and is 75% done allocating space.

It is downloaded and running! I'll log in and play around for the first time this weekend.

It is downloaded and running! I'll log in and play around for the first time this weekend.
Let me know when you get on, I have a tarter gear that I give to anyone I know that is a new player. Hopefully we'll get some time for some great gaming action!

Today is the Path of Exile day! If anyone is wanting to play, feel free to send me a pm here or on discord and I can get you in to play!

So F0X found me on Discord and invited me to play! I'll try and join up one evening.

edit: my Witch's name is 'Coirre' if anyone happens across me. xP

So F0X found me on Discord and invited me to play! I'll try and join up one evening.

edit: my Witch's name is 'Coirre' if anyone happens across me. xP
The monday night Crew just got to the Cruel Difficulty, so when you have some time for hard core gaming, I can get you caught up!

Reactions: Eruantien
There is now A DISCORD SERVER for all the POE action!! Feel free to join for even faster communication, help, and gaming!
Discord

I am probably going to be leveling a new character in Standard league if anyone wants to join me there.

I also have a ranger in Hardcore Essence league as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.