F seeking M (The 100)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emi

Hiatus
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
So, I love the show The 100, and have kinda always wanted to do an rp based on it, or something very like it. About me, I reply anywhere between 3x times a week, usually during school time and less during midterms or finals, up to 3x a day. I usually start at 3x a day if you can keep up with me. If you post less than 3x a week, unless it's midterms, finals, or something like that, I will lose interest. I prefer once a day, but less than 3x a week, I just forget about our rp.

As for grammar, please know basic spelling, and grammar. I'm not amazing, I slip up. In fact, the words I mess up with all the time are, Fallow/Follow, and Threw/Through. PLEASE let me know if I make this mistake. I try really hard to do it correctly, but they slip up. Anyway, my only other rule I have it talk to me, I don't like people who just rp and never talk to me. Even if we do not get really personal, I still like some type of conversation.

If you have any idea's you wanna do with the The 100 show, please tell me. I prefer to play one of the 100 who fell, but willing to change it depending on the person and their idea's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.