Experimental Experiences (FancySockDragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He followed her over to the stairs, still looking around curiously. "May I use your shower while I'm here?" He asked, remembering suddenly that he should probably be clean before sleeping in any bed in her house, even if it was a guest bed and didn't really belong to anyone.

"Sure. The bathrooms at the end of the hallway . . . " She walks up the stairs and opens a door in the main hallway. "And this is the guest room." The guestroom contained a bed, a desk, and a few other furnishings. It's colors fit the rest of the house, and it was really clean.

"Alright, thanks. " He said, smiling and just very glad to be allowed to stay here. He moved towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Rockelle sigh and starts to walk down the hallway. She opens her rooms door and walks inside. She was going to go to bed soon, so she started to change into her pajamas. A blue pair with flower patterns, soft as silk.

Isaac took a shower and then moved to the guest room to go to bed, only putting the minimal amount of his clothing back on to avoid transferring dirt from them to the bed. He was quite happy for the luxury of being able to sleep in an actual bed, since that was pretty rare for him, and went to sleep almost instantly.
[Skip to next morning?]

(Alright, I'll transition.)

-------------------Fancy transition------------------------------------------------------------

Rockelle yawned and sat up from the bed, her hair looked as if a tornado hit it, her sheets were messed up, and it was near 10 am. Getting to sleep in was a godsend of summer that everyone appreciated. She got out of the bed and changed into a T-shirt and jeans, she was slowly recalling everything that had happened last night.

Isaac was already awake, having spent the last hour or so washing his clothes to the best of his ability in the bathroom sink, and was now sitting in the guest room as he waited for them to dry. He wore only the minimum of clothing to be decent and currently wasn't paying any attention to anything going on around him as he tried to get his hair and feathers into some kind of order.

The smell of bacon and pancakes spread through the halls. Rockelle exited her room and followed the scent down to the kitchen. Her mom was cooking food, and lots of it . . .

Isaac smelled food and smiled, hoping he would be allowed to have some. He grumbled a bit in annoyance, impatient for his clothes to dry. While he admittedly didn't really know how to interact with humans, he did know that he shouldn't wander around someone else's house in his underwear.

"Oh hey Sweetie! Go tell your friend breakfast is almost done. I've got a lot of bacon here and it's going to take a lot of mouths to finish it all!" "'Kay . . ." Rockelle turned around and walked back up the stairs. She walked up to the guest room an knocked on the doors. "Hey!"

"Hello?" He replied, wondering what she wanted, as he got even more impatient and just put his clothes on while they were still damp. He grumbled more, even more annoyed at the way his clothes stuck to him, but went to open the door in the hopes of being given food anyway.

As the door opened she said, "There's food down at the kitchen, my moms worried there's too much, so if you want some . . . It's mostly bacon. I think the only thing not bacon is toast . . ."

"Thanks." He said, moving past her quickly to go downstairs and get food. It was pretty obvious just by looking at him that he went without food more often than not.

"I wonder why he's in such a rush . . ." Rockelle shrugged and followed him down the stairs. "Oh hii! Take as much food as you want, there's more then I know what to do with! Plates are in the cabinet . . ." On the table is a large stack or bacon sitting on a tray.

He thanked her as well before getting a plate and taking about half of the food that was there. He hoped that it was acceptable of him to take so much, as he really was starving, and looked a bit nervous as he sat down to eat.

Rockelle got a plate and sat down at the table, her mom did the same soon after. They both got about half of what was left. "So, where's dad?" "He went to work, don't worry, I made sure he got some food before he left." "Well that's good . . ." "So, that apartment on twelth is finally open again. You oughta check it out before someone else does." "Maybe sometime today mom . . ."

Isaac ate quietly, listening as they talked and trying to eat his food politely instead of just eating as quickly as he could like he wanted to. He sat strangely on his chair, with his feet curled up under him like a bird or other animal might.

Both Rockelle and her Mom were eating quickly. Rockelle was nearly done. "So, how long have you been in this area Isaac?" If he needed shelter last night, how many nights had he been out in the cold? The thought was concerning to her . . .

"A month or so." He answered, shrugging slightly as he kept eating. Living outside wasn't such a big deal, as long as the weather was good.

"Oh, well how do you like the area?" Rockelle's close to finished. Maybe the weather had been good enough to sleep outside in, but the forecasts are predicting rainstorms in the next few weeks . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.