3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Excalibur Academy
Welcome to Excalibur academy where we Excel on Magical studies and Mythology inquiries. To enroll in this school you'll be force to reveal up to 90% of your brain capacity allowing you to access your true talent. Different people will have different talent according to your nature. You'll be able to find your nature during the test. What the true talents mean is what we call as nowadays as magic or something that can't be explain such as pyrokinesis or any supernatural abilities. Some says superheroes but we call ourself as Magician.

Excalibur isn't just an Academy, it's an academy where most of time used to practice your ability and every months they will be held a competition between student or group. Each group will be consist of 1 master and at least 2 apprentice to join the tournament while solo will be joining other group.

In this Academy we called group as "Family". Each Family, must at least have 1 third tier Magician to be reign as Master while other can be below the third tier. Every family's BP will be counted until it reached 1,000 BP, they can leave the academy and be active in the Excalibur Squad. BP stands for Battle Point, for every first tier you'll be given 1 for defeating it, 2 for the second tier, 3 for the third tier, and 4 for the fourth tier.

Every magician start from rock bottom which is the pawn tier, which involve simple magic. Later then, you can get promoted into the second tier which is the Rook, Knight, or Bishop. After the second tier we're going to the third tier which is the Paladin, King, Queen, Tactician, or Lord and finally the last tier which is the highest of all is the Grand master.

Magician who are acknowledge as a student in the Excalibur Academy will be staying at a co-ed dorm beside the academy but there'll be many restriction in the dorm. Outside the competition schedule, students will be free to spar, or ignored studies much as they want unless they break any school property. Every spar will be input to student BP and if the student joins a family then it's automatically fill into the family's BP.

Rules!
-first of all no one liner and I'll give a warning for those who doesn't obey the first rule

-no godmod, no mary sues and so on!

-I don't give a poop about grammar, just at least make it understandable

-romance are allowed but for further you know what, just go to pm

-you can make upto 2 character max

RECENTLY Q AND A
-can we make from second tier and above?
YES but only for teacher or headmaster

-can teacher participate in the competition?
YES and they also can be the referee

-de we have magical equipment (sword and those stuff)?
It depends on your magic, (for ex/ like lucy from fairy tail where lucy must have the key in order to summon the celestial being)

-What do we get if we won the competition?
That is secret

-Can we Pawns make a family?
yes, a temp family called, Brigadine which mean you'll only be family for a competition and after that you guys can't be in 1 Brigadine unless someone or one of you make a family or recruit you guys.

-Restriction of Superpower?
none unless insta dead, insta kill magic, Infinite time shifting, memory manipulation, or infinite warp

-BP?
All of us start with 0 BP no matter who's your character is unless it's teacher which supposedly graduate which mean put ???? on their status.

-What's the max of family member?
7 including master

CS:
Appearance:
Full Name:
Element:
Magical Ability (along with their description):
BP: 0
Family: -
Personality:

Hello, I am interested in either a student or teacher (if available) position.

Interested for sure~ I'll be taking student for sure.

The teachers just teach the students their abilities, and mostly make them practice through it and learn general magical usage, right? Well, that and refereeing competition ... if it's just mostly that, I may take a teacher position if there isn't enough when we start off the RP.

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
The teachers just teach the students their abilities, and mostly make them practice through it and learn general magical usage, right? Well, that and refereeing competition ... if it's just mostly that, I may take a teacher position if there isn't enough when we start off the RP.
That was what I was assuming about the teacher's role as well. :))

Appearance: Stands at 5'10 and 170lb with a muscular, healthy build. He has bright green eyes and dark black hair with a strange red tint to it.

11.jpg

Full Name: Shiro Yamada

Tier I/ II/ III/ IV: I

Element: Steel

Magical Ability (along with their description): Sword of the Three Seals- Is able to summon an old family heirloom that's said to hold a unknown power trapped with seals. When the sword is used properly the seals can be opened bestowing different powers upon the user. The first seal when opened increases the users speed, strength, and mind. The rest are all unknown to Shiro due to him never actually opening the other seals.

Family: Airi Yamada- Mother, Ai Yamada- Younger Sister, Shinobu Yamada- Father (Deceased), Osamu Yamada- Grandfather.

Personality: Is cocky about his ability in fighting but is otherwise usually friendly. He is good natured and has a well developed sense of humor. Except when tempted with something he wants, Shiro is generally lazy.

(Sorry for making the sword guy, I know he is generic but its what I got. Also sorry about the picture being obnoxiously big, I couldn't get it any smaller.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
88406b31e4a4f5a3a72223fd41dbaf34.jpg
Full Name:
Aya Nullveill

Tier I/ II/ III/ IV:
I

Element:
Tranquility

-Non-Magical Ability-

Fencer: Aya is a talented Fencer. She can take on three other opponents in a training session and is well accustomed to using the Rapier as her preferred weapon of choice. Although she can take four other opponents during combat, it pushing her limits after 2 people already meaning it takes more concentration to handle any more opponents making her tire easily. Her Tactics during dueling is surrounded around her opponent, waiting for their first move in anything before she engages them, allowing her to react to their actions.

Toned: Being a talented fencer, means that it is a constant commitment that she keeps her body in check making sure that it can keep up with the actions that she does during a duel. Allowing her to be lithe and flexible during her combat considering her fighting style focuses on mostly around her opponent reacting to what they do and then preform her own actions during that time-span of which she is countering their move.

-Magical Ability-

Tranquility's Trance: During combat her eyes glow a faint silver, before she waits cautiously for her opponent's move, and when they do so, she reads the muscle movement of her opponent allowing her to see a variety of actions that they can preform. However since every moment the muscle in her opponents are constantly changing she must anticipate what will most likely happen, meaning that she must a few several seconds before her opponent preform their action. To overcome this ability is not know but people had said it can be overwhelmed.

Blade of Nothingness: Aya's Rapier is no ordinary one as it embodies her Eye's special ability as well, being covered in a swirling mist that is also in a faintly glow silver light. The Rapier's physical qualities are like Damascus Steel but is several times sharper than it and slightly harder. If it comes into contact of anything 'magical' or 'supernatural' the rapier can slice through it with difficulty but its possible for her.

Personality:

Aya is a shy and reserved girl who doesn't like talking much to others. She only converse when it is only necessary and needed. She is always cautious whenever she is talking and during combat taking note about detail as they can be the difference to everything.

Right and go ahead (since I have feeling that teacher will be picked less than students)~
Hello, I am interested in either a student or teacher (if available) position.
sure"

ALSO for element: just put anything and I'll make a chart base on it~

@TheGDeer ^^^

also accepted both of you

Appearance
maskswordgirl.jpg

Full Name
Naomi Hisame

Tier
I

Element
Mind

Magical Ability

Mesmerize
By casting a Mesmerize spell while performing an action with an object, Naomi can hypnotize the target until the object is destroyed or the natural withdrawal of the object is performed. Naomi commonly uses the drawing of a fake katana as the action and object. The sheathing of the katana would be the natural withdrawal, ending the hypnosis. The more trusting the person is, or the more they trust Naomi specifically, the easier it is for Mesmerize to succeed.

Shatter
At any time during hypnosis, Naomi can shatter the illusion the target is under, and depending on the target, mental damage is done. The less trusting a person is, or the more suspicious of Naomi they are, the higher the damage Shatter does. However, if the target realizes they are under hypnosis, this has no effect.

BP

Family
None

Personality
Naomi tries to blend in as much as possible. If something crazy happens, she tries not to stand out in her reaction while still giving appropriate shock. If something is funny, Naomi will hold back her laugh if no one else is laughing. If she is sad, Naomi will hide it skillfully by seeming genuinely okay. Naomi is adequately social and is seen equally often with companions or without. However, underneath all this effort is just a lonely, lonely girl who wants to have close friends.​

Reactions: GreenSea
Appearance
art-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8-Anime-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B2-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%85-647797.jpeg

Full Name
Saeko Tariha
Tier
I
Element
Spatial Manipulation
Magical Ability

~ Tear ~
When equipped with a gun of some sort, Saeko's bullets can be shot into another dimension or trapped inside an encased part of space she created. Then Saeko can make the 'exit' reappear anywhere, where the bullets will continue as normal.​

* Limit: Saeko can only open up to 5 'tears' in space for now. That includes the 'entrance' and the 'exit'. (So she can only shoot up to 2 bullets that seemingly 'teleport')

*Limit 2: Saeko can send herself inside the tears safely, but not other living existences yet.​

~ Radar ~
When Saeko concentrates enough, she can grid out her surroundings in her head, counting the number of living pulses in the set out space. She can also distinguish certain pulses of different people if she knows them well enough.

Family
-

Personality
Saeko is an easy going girl, she's rather lazy and quiet but that doesn't mean she's shy or anything! In fact, she loves making friends and she enjoys their presence. She just sells herself short all the time - or in the words of her older sister - she likes to waste all of her potential and talent. She's better in theoretical situation than actually applying it in a combat situation.

(last day within this week)
accepted you both and Family in here is like a group of magician consist of at least 1 master and 3 apprentice~ so put -

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm taking the blame for starting the trend of putting family members in the CS. I didn't read thoroughly enough.

I'm taking the blame for starting the trend of putting family members in the CS. I didn't read thoroughly enough.
nah it's alright and beside it's only a mere cs mistake ahah~

Right and go ahead (since I have feeling that teacher will be picked less than students)~

sure"

ALSO for element: just put anything and I'll make a chart base on it~

@TheGDeer ^^^

also accepted both of you
Great I will post my cs today. Also for teachers is there anything specific you want on the cs? What tier level should teachers be in?

Full Name: Evangeline Afterglow
Element: Shadow/Darkness

Evangeline can summon spirits with her powers and can also use the power of darkness to aid her in fights. The darkness is her friend and her creatures that she summons look like the links provided below.
Chibila : This is the lowest level of shadow creature that Evangeline can summon, it can only attack it's opponent with physical attacks rather than anything else.
Shirono : Second level of shadow creatures that Evangeline can summon. This shadow creature is a lot faster than Chibila and can create small portals for it self allowing itself to go from one place to another.
Koimino : The third level shadow creature that Evangeline is able to summon. Even though the damage it can do is great the main weakness of this creature is that it is slow.
Yuugure : Fourth level deamon that Evangeline can summon, it can have it's own conscious and isn't a moving corpse like the others. Fast like the Shirono, Yuugure are able to move around quickly and can fight back with skills of a ninja master.
Yasha : The highest level shadow creature that Evangeline can summon. Not much is known about this shadow creator. Evangeline has only ever summoned this monster once and afterwards suffered amnesia for a little while. She hasn't tried since.

Family:
Mother || Celena Afterglow || Alive
Father || Drake Afterglow || Deceased
Brother (twin) || Adrian Afterglow || Alive
Brother || Luke Afterglow || Deceased

Head Butler || Justin Young || Alive
Personal Maid || Lilly Kalypso || Alive

Personality:
Evangeline has a dark personality to others that she doesn't know but with people she does know she is very open and talks to them easily. She does have a habit of running off in the middle of the night enjoying the speed that she is allowed to have. She doesn't hate werewolves or humans but she tends to avoid hanging around anyone that annoys her.
When faced with the situation of having to talk to someone that she doesn't know Evangeline has a bad habit of ignoring the person until they take it up for themselves to talk to her. Not that it isn't strange for someone to do so but she seems to do it to everyone. The only person you can see her talking to is her twin Adrian and her maid Lilly.

Full Name: Adrian Afterglow
Element: Light

Adrian can summon spirits with his powers and can also use the power of light to aid him in fights. The light and the brightness is his friend and his creatures that he summons look like the links provided below.

Chuti: This is the lowest level of shadow creature that Adrian can summon, it can only attack it's opponent with physical attacks rather than anything else.
Ikmanta: Second level of shadow creatures that Evangeline can summon. This shadow creature is a lot faster than Chibila and can create small portals for it self allowing itself to go from one place to another.
Lasana: The third level shadow creature that Adrian is able to summon. Even though the damage it can do is great the main weakness of this creature is that it is slow.
Satthu: Fourth level deamon that Evangeline can summon, it can have it's own conscious and isn't a moving corpse like the others. Fast like the Ikmanta, Satthu are able to move around quickly and can fight back with skills of a ninja master.
Narakay: The highest level shadow creature that Adrian can summon. Not much is known about this shadow creator. Adrian has only ever summoned this monster once and afterwards suffered amnesia for a little while. He hasn't tried since.

Family:
Mother || Celena Afterglow || Alive
Father || Drake Afterglow || Deceased
Sister (twin) || Evangeline Afterglow || Alive
Brother || Luke Afterglow || Deceased

Head Butler || Justin Young || Alive
Personal Butler || Drake Kalypso || Alive

Personality:
He has a strong attitude and thinks of himself in his ideal stereo typical manly prince charming image that he likes to have. He doesn't think of it a chore to help others and enjoys helping others and trying to get out of situations himself. The chance of seeing him crying is close to nile. and if you do it would be very rare indeed, most people haven't seen him cry and the only people who have are his parents and his siblings.

He always needs to be fiddling with something all the time isn't very helpful. Adrian can be found either clicking a pen tapping away at his sides a drum beat she has found interesting. Furthermore to that point he enjoys listening to music and can be found with head phones either around his neck or over of his ears.

When talking to others, Adrian can be said to be rather too friendly. He doesn't care one bit who you are and, he treats everyone with respect and listens to their stories. Not that everyone shares their stories with him either but he is always happy to listen to others concerns and is always trying to make others happy.

Appearance:
Eshnunna.png

Full Name: Klein Eshnunna
Tier I/ II/ III/ IV: III

Element: Mass Control

Magical Ability:
Telekinesis, is a ability that comes in handy in the medical field. Whether it's dealing with multiple wounded or to flip the pages of his favorite medical book, such activities were not difficult. However, if done for to long this does put a strain on the mind. Klein being a tier III may be able to go longer than those in the lower tiers, but the effects eventually do catch up. The mass of the object will determine just how long he could use his telekinesis. The greater the mass the less amount of time he can use his telekinesis. Often times you will see him walking around the grounds with 2 or 4 small metal balls circling each other over his head, it is his way of training his mind.

Non-magical:
Klein is exceptionally good at throwing daggers and this is without the help of telekinesis. Often times it isn't daggers he throws but syringes, that seem to have a habit of appearing out of nowhere. They also seem to be limitless coming from his many pockets.
He is also a rather nifty medical healer, due to his many years of working as a part-time in the medical department for the military and his love for researching on new medical wonders.

Teaches:
Healing Methods/Protection (ie: How to prevent the howler cough. etc)

Wife (unknown: he always refers to her as hunny), Son (unknown: he always refers to him as grasshopper)

Personality:
Klein is a rather relaxed individual, even when he is teaching class he can often be found leaning back on his chair as if he was at the beach or somewhere else rather than in that classroom. He does have a fun time playfully teasing the first tiers, especially when it comes to romance. Though this probably annoys the first tiers, Klein finds it brings him fond memories of his past and family. He does get easily distracted, particularly when a subject appears where he can relate it to his family, who live off the school grounds. When it comes to his medical study and the well being of his students he can be particularly focus and defensive, like to a parent. Though he did take the medical code to only heal, he has his own beliefs and acts upon them without hesitation.​

Should of asked Donuts before he went on hiatus, but should we make our 'family' members NPCs or should our family be a group of characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.