Excalibur Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of asked Donuts before he went on hiatus, but should we make our 'family' members NPCs or should our family be a group of characters?
Ah well I think they will be a separate group of characters that we mention once in a while when we want to. I don't think it was originally in the character sheet was it? Because we can just have them not as NPCs cause then other people can RP them (not sure why they would but just to be safe anyway) but yeah. They will most likely just be a set of characters that our characters might mention or they may or may not pop in every once in a while depending on how the plot plays out ^^

Oh no sorry I just keep confusing everyone more and more. According to Donuts our "Famliy" is our group of magicians and he or shes three apprentices.

Reactions: EternalMusic
it's on the faqs and I'm going to hiatus for real now like at the end of my day, today pftt also accepted everyone

FAQS: WHAT IS FAMILY?
It's basically like a squad like in Naruto~ (to put it simply and I did summarize it into a phrase woo~)

I'll make my Teacher and student soon (anyone who is willingly want to take the role of headmaster please pm me~ ^-^)

Vincent Nightmare

Full Name: Vincent Nightmare

Tier I/ II/ III/ IV: I
Element: Steel
BP: 0
Magical Ability: Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker is a magic that allow user to open up the gate of Thousands Blade located on other's people heart and draw sword within them. Each person have different sword beneath their heart and depending on how strong their bond is with the user, it can draw the powerful weapon making the Sword Breaker are one of the upmost forbidden magic in the universe.

The user can't draw sword from his heart and with that being said he only can use a maximum 2 swords per battle. Twin sword or double dagger are rare to be seen in the thousands blade making the double blade heart are the most wanted person that Sword breaker user wants. Sword Breaker can draws sword from other sword breaker. Sword Breaker's sword has it's limit by it's durability and can be return to the owners heart when the Sword breaker user told to.

Note: There's a high possibility that when the sword coming from Thousands Blade broken, the person who the Sword breaker draws the sword from would be either dead, fainted, or depleted

Non Magical Ability:
Long heritage of Kuri clan style
The Kuri Clan has standed for generations since the Edo period, each of the generation were passed down the long heritage of the Kuri style or also known as the doll style due to it's elegant and yet violent sword handling skills. Nowadays swordsmen around the world wouldn't know the Kuri clan style except people with an outstanding knowledge of Kendo since around 40 years ago there's a young boy who have a perfect record of 338 matches win and used the Kuri clan swords style, this tale only known by several people in their 50s.

Family: -

Relationship:

Name: Hattori Kakuri
Brief Background:
Hanzama's grandfather as well as the owner of a ramen shop, Hattori has been selling ramen for 20 years of his life. Hattori has been teaching Hanzama the Kuri sword style since Hanzama's childhood, Hattori replaced Hanzama's father after his father abandoned his ill wife and Hanzama alone. Later to be known that Hattori is the young boy who have the perfect record by Hanzama but it doesn't change their relationship at all.

-MORE TO COME

Personality:
machina_tear__s_by_margarethere-d4jgif9.jpg
Hanzama is a perfect example of a quiet guy, he rarely speak to the person he barely known to, Hanzama only talk when he need to do something with that specific person or talk with someone who he knows. Though his cold personality seems to make other kids afraid of him, he doesn't care, what he cares is to quickly change the world like he wanted to be, a world where crime and despair are thrown off. Hanzama isn't that idealist, it can be seen by his reckless and tactless battle (not as in rush all the time rather being over improvising things). Hanzama could be a joker in quite a sense, his seriousness on taking things itself are his main comedic point.

*chuckles* no don't worry talking to him since June this year has its perks~ I can ask if we can do anything while he fixes things up on his side ^^

haha no problems~ He and I are actually pretty close we just tend to RP with the same genres now, we used to more often but I am more into the more cliche romance/modern fantasy settings ^^

Reactions: TheGDeer
Guys dropping in for awhile and should this be a group rp? Or we can do thread rp? Also i'll be on son somewhere within this week or next week

No preference, i'm up for what everyone else wants to do. Also while your here I need to ask a question, should our family start off being other characters or NPCs?

Family as in group? If so you start off with nothing as in you're not in any family unless someone from the higher tier (3-4) invited you and with that being said you can create a temp family called brigandine which only have a 1 month time in other words you can create a family without any tier 3 and above but you can't consecutively pick the same member twice in the following months.

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
Damn should of asked this earlier but could we get an ETA for when we will start?

Status
Not open for further replies.