1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Everyday Serendipity

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hana, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serendipity
    Serendipity
    means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise". It was coined by Horace Walpole in 1754. In a letter he wrote to a friend, Walpole explained an unexpected discovery he had made by reference to a Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip.

What are the pleasant and unexpected surprises or fortunes that you've encountered today?​

2. Got a grand piano in Animal Crossing. That's some good shit.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. For a moment I thought you meant serenity.

Uuuuh... "No surprises in my home"...?

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. My alarm waking me up when I didn't want to be woken up.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  5. Is this serendipity in the meaning of a fortunate happenstance, which doesn't always have to be pleasant? :P

• Like Like x 1
  6. You could say that xD

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just sat down to reply to Hana's latest writing exercise this morning (before the power possibly goes - heavy storms here). And two new characters popped up. Salt and Steel. I think I'm in love with Salt.... So that was nice!

• Love Love x 1
  8. My sister casually told me that she is flying over next week to visit us and stay with us for a month. :D

My parents still have no idea because they aren't picking up their phone, so I have been giddy all day to drop the bomb on them.

• Love Love x 2
  9. My colleague surprised me with a falafel shawarma. It was yummy :3

• Love Love x 1
  10. O.O I changed my seat at work... and now for four hours I'm in range of a pokestop. :bananaman::confetti:

• Love Love x 1
  11. It rained. Rain is great.

• Love Love x 1
  12. Got registered for my GED prep course, found out that I didn't need to bring ID in order to do so, only cash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.