Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Tuesday-Thursdays most of the day sporadically. Friday-Monday after 7 pm cst for replies, but can plan from my phone.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Harry Potter. Oh god will I forever love you. I also really love anything fantasy, magical, shapeshifters (no sex while in furry), romance, action, and can be convinced to do modern but usually need an interesting plot.
Why hello there!
icon_smile.gif

I'm currently searching for quite a few roleplays to keep me going, work has slowed down, my health is beyond better, yada yada...I will confess that Fridays and Mondays I do work and can't reply as fast but otherwise I'm pretty quick to reply now.

I'd love a few literate roleplays so please provide a sample so I can make sure we will mesh well. I can't link on of mine at the moment (phone) but I will if asked!

I really love planning as well and getting to know my roleplay partners so please let me know if you want to keep things strictly roleplay centered. I can do that too. Communication, however, is the most important factor! In regards to smut, I'm fine with smut being included, as long as you are over 18, but will not do bestiality, necrophilia, heavy BDSM, or non-con. In regards to length, I can roleplay anywhere from two well written paragraphs to twelve.

When it comes to male/female roles I can and will play both but prefer the female role unless doubling either in one roleplay or in the form of two separate roleplays. Doubling is one of my favorites!! I will also roleplay mxf, mxm, fxf with mxf as my preference. Again, I'd prefer doubling with one mxf couple and then another of whatever your preference just until I get back into the swing of things. I even triple sometimes.​

Key:
* Craving
Bold = preferred role.
italics = plot​

Pairings:

Teacher x Student**
Single mom x Child's Teacher*
Best friend x Best friend's sister/brother
Wedding Planner/Maid of Honor x Man left at the Altar
Human X Shapeshifter
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Commoner
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard*
Princess X Captain of the guard
Princess X Stableman
Princess X King
Princess X Knight
Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human​

Fandoms:
Harry Potter (I will legitimately love you forever and ever)
Lord of the Rings
Naruto
Ouran
Fairy Tail (Have not seen it all the way through yet)
Shadowhunters (book not show)​

Era's/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage*
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure
War's​

I look forward to starting a roleplay journey!​

Last edited:
Hi, I'm totally in love with a couple of your ideas. I'm on my mobile right now so I can't post a usual length for me but I usually go between 2-5 paragraphs. But I'm dying for a new one so your Harry Potter, Prince and female captain of the guard and fairy tale all caught my eye. Let me know if you're still looking :)

I'm new here and I have to admit that I'm not used to writing in paragraphs like I've seen some do here. I still try to write a good amount.I like doubling and can even play up to 4 characters instead of just 1-2. I can send a sample of my writing to see if we are compatible to avoid wasting our time! PM me, I can't send you a message since I am new on here.I enjoy plots about witches. The witches x vampire and demon x angel caught my eye. Let me know if you are interested in roleplaying with me. Also if you have any plots I am up to read them. I don't have plots on hand but we can brainstorm.

Hey there! I would absolutely love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I've been dying to do one and doubling is right up my alley! PM me if you're interested and once we get to talking I can send you a sample there :3

Still Searching!

Arranged marriage FxF?

Status
Not open for further replies.