Every Eevee is the best Eevee ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was soooo upset about the Alolan Persian. I'd never taken the time to evolve one in any of the others games. So, I finally did in Moon. The disappointment was real.
Yeah, their design is absolutely horrendous.

I was soooo upset about the Alolan Persian. I'd never taken the time to evolve one in any of the others games. So, I finally did in Moon. The disappointment was real.

Yeah, their design is absolutely horrendous.

:< Don't be mean to Mr. Round-head. He's doing his best.

In all seriousness, I was also kind of disappointed at first -- but it's really grown on me by now. ^^"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Celest and Dervish
Leader Spark is such a dork and I kinda love it.

My favourites tend to all be sort of the same types and I never have a very balanced team. My run of X/Y wound up with like 2/3s of my team members all covering fire and psychic. Arcanine, Blaziken, Delphox and Espeon. Greninja was my water type and then I kept being obnoxious and switching between Sylveon and Xerneas for my fairy type (yes I use my legendaries what the fuck is the point of not when it's just me playing).

I've not got Sun/Moon yet because my family refuse to let me open Christmas presents early but I do like the look of the owl starter. Owls are the best.

Reactions: Celest
Dervs pointed out one of my faves this Gen: Muthafuckin Bewear.

But let's take our time to look at this fuckin goofy as fuck bastard.

740m.png

Crabominable. my favourite Crab Pokemon hands down. The fact that his fucker removes his arm and throws it at fuckers is why he is a goofy badass. A CRAB THAT CAN DO A ROCKET PUNCH!

250px-768Golisopod.png

And this fucker has become my favourite bug type. I just love the design so much.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish and Celest
Dervs pointed out one of my faves this Gen: Muthafuckin Bewear.

But let's take our time to look at this fuckin goofy as fuck bastard.

740m.png

Crabominable. my favourite Crab Pokemon hands down. The fact that his fucker removes his arm and throws it at fuckers is why he is a goofy badass. A CRAB THAT CAN DO A ROCKET PUNCH!

250px-768Golisopod.png

And this fucker has become my favourite bug type. I just love the design so much.

First time Guzma tossed that mofo at me was one of those cases where I was kinda jealous at what the bad guys were packing haha.

I was kinda jealous at what the bad guys were packing

I got jelly when I saw Type:Null. Even though it's a strange looking thing.

Also, best phone wallpaper NA

Attachments

• cf0MmZl.jpg
    cf0MmZl.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.