Every Eevee is the best Eevee ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celest

Original poster
appraisal_by_risachantag-dapvxec.jpg

So, I've had pokemon on the brain since the release of Sun and Moon. I feel like I've pretty much played Moon nonstop. I desperately love Eevee and nearly every Eevelution for no other reason because of its adorablenss! -points to comic- Every Eevee is the best eevvee EVER!

What's your favorite pokemon?

I feel obligated to now have Shiinotic as my favourite Pokemon because mushroom but it's.... not very good. :C It would probably be fine if you bred one for ivs but the one I had in game wasn't so strong.

In reality my favs are Gengar, Weavile, Golurk, and Meowstic. I have many more I love tho. It's hard to pick them.

Reactions: Celest
Darkrai, Gallade and Grovyle.

I like Serperior too!

Reactions: Dervish and Celest
It would probably be fine if you bred one for ivs
I've started getting into breeding because I want perfection! No other reason. Perfection is hard to come by, though >.>

I like Serperior too!

I got one of those through island scan. I named it Thranduil because it looks Elvish to me?

I feel obligated to now have Shiinotic as my favourite Pokemon because mushroom but it's.... not very good. :C It would probably be fine if you bred one for ivs but the one I had in game wasn't so strong.
tumblr_m44ntqgvmH1rw5izao1_500.png

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Gengar, Salamence and Cresselia are faves

For the new gen, Primarina and Tsareena are pretty cool too :3

bear-770x562.png

This adorable pink ball of destruction is fast becoming one of my favorite things ever.

Probably because of the fact it looks like the most deceptively gentle and friendly looking bastard on the planet, then you read it's Pokedex entry:

dc96cec9d945dd65fde957ca2b1b9a32.jpg

So naturally, it (I named it Strugglez), Palossand (I named mine Anakin because of the whole infamous "I don't like sand; it's coarse, irritating, and it gets everywhere" line), aka the asshole sandcastle that eats Pokemon:

pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg

Inciniroar (Randy Savage), Slowbro (Oblivio), Magnezone (Fridgefriend), and Muk (Kummy, because I'm a hilariously inappropriate manchild) are pretty much my mainstays for Sun.

Other honourable mentions for my team were Driftblim (Abducto, because it's whole deal is abducting and murdering children according to the Pokedex), Snorlax (Big Bertha, my Pokemon catching beast thanks to Screech, hold back, and a ridiculous amount of health), Trevenant (Haunt Log, didn't last too long because of the acquisition of Palossand), Pincer (Pinchtashio), and Yungoos (Rosa Diaz, who I got rid of after acquiring much more balanced Pokemon, and I didn't want to turn my adorable Brooklyn Nine-Nine named psycho rodent into a Donald Trump look alike).

Froslass (Because Ice/Ghost and also she's gorgeous), Tropius ('cuz flying plant dinosaur. Nuf sed), Rotom (it's body is made of plasma. It can possess electronics), and Wailord (it thicc). Outside these four, I haven't considered more to be my favorites.

Ninetales is best <3 Even if it is not a top tier competitive choice.

I also think that phantump and whimsicott are cuties.

• Love
Muk (Kummy
You should see a doctor... And dispense the same advice with anyone you've been intimate with lately >.>

Eevee is alright. I like Glaceon and Leafeon a lot for it's evolutions. The former cause it's pretty and the latter... Well it's kinda cool but it was also a really strong mon on one of my run-through. dat leafblade.

Overall favourite is Articuno, 'cause it's majestic as fuck. I'm partial to fucking ghost owl from S/M, which is probably the first time a starter has been the favourite of an entire gen for me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish and Celest
You should see a doctor... And dispense the same advice with anyone you've been intimate with lately. >.>

You're just jelly that Kummy is a strong, independant trash monster who doesn't need no trainer.

Also I reaally want a Tyranitar. Anyone capable of helping me acquire one?

Articuno, Totodile, Hariyama

Articuno - Is my favorite Legendary
Totodile - Is my favorite starter
Hariyama - Because Bongos carried me through Sapphire. You are missed, Bongos, you are missed. He also won me Pokemon Colosseum battles with a friend.

My favorite Pokemon is and always will be Persian! I had an army of them in Omega Ruby and Soul Silver. I call my strategy, "The Silk Road".

My favorite Pokemon is and always will be Persian! I had an army of them in Omega Ruby and Soul Silver. I call my strategy, "The Silk Road".
I was soooo upset about the Alolan Persian. I'd never taken the time to evolve one in any of the others games. So, I finally did in Moon. The disappointment was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.