Eudicia OOC Chat

OH hey. That's me :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent
Just asking quickly since I didn't see anything about this anywhere else...Are we allowed to post WIP character sheets or should we keep those in our testing chambers?

Just asking quickly since I didn't see anything about this anywhere else...Are we allowed to post WIP character sheets or should we keep those in our testing chambers?

Effie's usually fine with WIP sheets, but it should definitely be labled as such, so that it's not confusing - and folks should probably wait to do this until after they fill out the prelim CS and it's approved :)

Effie's usually fine with WIP sheets, but it should definitely be labled as such, so that it's not confusing - and folks should probably wait to do this until after they fill out the prelim CS and it's approved :)
Also on that note, as long as you notify us somehow via tagging in OOC or a PM that you've finished it's fine. Otherwise we will never know your CS is complete!

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Very much looking forward to this.

Don't feel rushed! Looking forward to reading all of your posts :D

Dang it! I was out with my folks earlier and entirely forgot about this thing. I'll get right into the CS right away!

Dang it! I was out with my folks earlier and entirely forgot about this thing. I'll get right into the CS right away!

No rush - you've got time :)

• Thank You
Reactions: izscha
OH my goodness. Also just realized that in the section where the writing sample is required (for the main CS) I totally put 3rd person, present tense... This was not intentional XD It's past tense. I need more sleep... >_<

I'm a little too sick to make a CS currently, but I'll keep brainstorming for character ideas and make one once I feel better! ^.^

I'm a little too sick to make a CS currently, but I'll keep brainstorming for character ideas and make one once I feel better! ^.^

Boo! Feel better - This is the worst time of year for being sick :-P Chicken soup and sleep!

Focus on getting well! Like Elle told izcha, there's no rush! Do it when you can. :D

OH my goodness. Also just realized that in the section where the writing sample is required (for the main CS) I totally put 3rd person, present tense... This was not intentional XD It's past tense. I need more sleep... >_<
You're fired

• Useful
Reactions: Effervescent
Whoops the sizing was off on my sheet. ty for fixing it for me lol

A warm thank you for whoever rectified the sizing oopsie on my sheet