Ethan Smith/Hello Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike clung to Tom like he was the best thing in the world, "Not that way.." he mumered, "I'm going to puke." Mike tried to push his hair out of his eyes. Tom turned them around and started walking him the other direction, before he puked everywhere. Tom pushed Mike off, and he slid to the floor of the bathroom. Mike refused to put his hand over a tolit, so he used the bath tub instead.

"Gross.." he heard Tom whisper behind him.

(I know you mean we'll but I don't like it when others play my character >.< sorry)

Tom let Mike puke, watching from a distance. He grabbed him by the waist when done, putting him down and giving the bath a quick clean up, almost puking himself. He helped him up and then finally put him down on the bed. "I bloody hate you" he whispered taking his shoes off. "I swear if you are anymore trouble I will kill you" he threatened. "sleep Michael"

"I hate you more." Mike closed his eyes, and turned over so he didn't have to see Tom, "And stop touching me. I'm not a child, I didn't ask for you stupid help. Fuck off." he pushed Tom off with a lazy arm, and kicked his other shoe off, and pulling the covers up over his body.

That hurt... He was just helping. "Fucking fine, next time I will just leave you in your own vomit!" He said angry and stormed out, slamming two doors before he was back in his own room, laying down angry. See, helping people wasn't his thing. It just wasn't appreciated but when he didn't help people they would get mad. He didn't understand anymore! He was so done with everybody around him and he closed his eyes tight, holding back his crying, he was fucking 22! He wasn't going to cry like some schoolgirl because an idiot like Mike hated him... But it wasn't some idiot, it was Michael and Thomas always looked up at him. He had so many friends and everybody loved him

Thomas didn't have friends and the only person that loved him was his mom. He wasn't good at being civil, used to saying whatever was on his mind... That wasn't a good way of showing people how nice he could be. He wasn't even sure that part of him existed.

Mike knew he shouldn't have said those words to Tom, but he was just so fusterated with himself, that he didn't know how to deal with it all. He could blame it on his drunkeness, but that wasn't the case at all, Mike didn't want Tom to see how he felt when Tom held him just before, it drove him insane. Just in those few moments, were he held Mike by the waist. He wanted to lean into him, and stay there forever.

Mike rolled over and closed his eyes, he stomach feeling gross, his mouth dry and foul. He rubbed his temples, pushing the though of Tom out of his tired head.

He lay on his side thinking about everything and closed his eyes. Slowly sleep crept closer and he was soon sleeping deeply.

Morning came and Thomas was awake before his alarm went of, declining it. He quickly went out of bed, claming the shower. He took long showers in the morning somethiBng he knew his roommate would be frustrated about but was the only way Tom could properly wake up. He stepped out with only a towel around his waist and walked towards his own room in just the piece of fabric covering his 'crown jewels' as his mother called it... British

(Sorry, I've been so ill >.< )

Mikey heard the shower finish and jumped up with his clothes in his left hand, ready to make the most of the day, even though he had the worst pain in the back of his head. He thought that a shower would do him good after last night, not that he remembers it straight, just the throwing up part. Mike rushed out of his room, and walked towards the bathroom, at the end of the hall, he wasn't paying much attention to what was in front of him, considering he had his shirt over his head, in the middle of taking it off. When he bumped into something.
Thud. He was caught off balance and landed on his butt. He pulled his shirt off and looked up at Tom.

Thomas stumbled forward and immediately went to hold his towel, making sure it didn't drop down. He turned to look irritated at his roommate. "Wouldn't expect you to be here" He huffed in his posh English voice and quickly went into his room, locking the door. He was so sick of Mike, he was angry and irritated towards the other and he had his reasons to be, still over reacting a bit. But that was his specialty after all, he liked making a big deal out of anything. Well it's not that he liked doing it he just did it, simple as that. He sighed and got dressed quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.