Status
Not open for further replies.
Character:Falon Hizume, NPCs
Interactions: Mycel, Freya, Shiome, Freya, NPCs
City/Town: LonLon Plains/Fae/Outside Fae
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Slowly clearing up
pKERWqW.png

The man was immediately hateful of Shiome.. she had caused this terrible storm of which everyone was being afraid of. While he had been moving to get all of the townspeople to the town hall, he had ordered several guards to arrest her for a trial later. The charges were on the fact she admitted to her crime, cited by Falon himself. They would close in on her house in hopes to arrest her peacefully.. though they seemed rather scared. A bow drawn, a scroll held out for her warrant, and a polite guard who was able to fend for himself. The simple things, hoping she would work with them nicely.

However, Falon's green eyes watched on as he noticed the battle from afar... he wanted to continue on and help them, but feeling rather helpless in this plight.. he only sat by and continued his job. Knowing that he was doing the important thing, other than risking his life. Mycel had joined the fray, something he was happy to see. Akuri, the woman from before had taken a lightening bolt to the face and shrugged it off like it was nothing.. something he KNEW he couldn't do. Magic wasn't his forte.

The Mushroom man seemed to know some kind of Air Magic or something.. Air was the only way he could describe it, he didn't read about the more advanced ones. After everyone was in the Town Hall, he immediately had a guard posted at the door so he could attend the battle. As he ran in, weapons sheathed.. he knew it was over when the woman he had seen leaped from the ground. Lightning enveloped her and she summoned some kind of hammer.. something he wished he could do. That would be the kind of magic he would want, controlling an element then spawning a blade after having his body taken in by the element? Amazing..

Though, he doubted he would be able to do this. He wasn't smart enough. Regardless of the danger, he continued on towards Freya, who was kind of knelt into the ground. Falon knelled beside her, putting an arm on her shoulder and getting shocked. "Ow!" He pulled it back, shaking his hand and immediately putting a finger in his mouth to ease the pain before he looked for her face. "Uh.. Are you alright, miss?" You seem as if you're in some kinda pain.." He wasn't sure if the Hammer was there and he didn't fully understand what it was, but he knew it was best not to ask. Those emerald eyes searching her body for any kind of damage he could repair if needed. It was then that he had heard the screams of the mushroom man.

A small chuckle left his body, before shaking his head. He'd have to figure out some kind of way to make sure he was going to be fine.. now that the monster was gone, there was going to be Damage Control. Something Falon was good at.

Character: Sado Hemming
Interactions: Amiel, Rinel, Tlil'
City/Town: Forest
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Storming pretty freakin' hard

"Kid..!? KID!? YOU THINK I'M A KID!?" The man's face contorted into anger, his eye twitching and his eye patch slowly slipping due to the muscle spasms. He eventually slipped it down, revealing his dichromatic eyes. "You will regret everything you've said to me, Bird Man. Youth will overcome your old bones. I may be just a pipsqueak to you, but I'm carrying the weight of millions on my shoulders.." He turned to watch Amiel now. Smiling as he did in the creepy manner that he did.

"Oh, my angel is a feisty one like me.." He'd laugh, moving towards her before she immediately turned to grab Rinel. "Coldassbitch.." he mumbled to himself in delusion. Tlil' spoke now, warranting more attention to him. Oh, so his target WAS that elf... perfect~ He can screw over assassination attempts and get a cool fight out of it too! His Crossbow was pointed at the Angel's back. Sado's expressions fell flat. His voice falling silent and his body going motionless as he watched the end of the bolt on the crossbow.

"Don't hurt the Angel. You said it yourself, she wasn't your target. Shoot that crossbow bolt and that same bolt will be shoved through your leg faster than you could pull the string back to load another." The man was surprisingly calm through his whole speech, his patterns becoming more distant and cold-blooded. It was going to be all fun and games.. but now it was getting a little more serious for him. "Her presence is a sign for this land and I'll not let you harm her.. I believe she is the key to bring my people back." Sado stood between the Angel and the Bird-Man.

Should he fire the cross bow bolt, it would be taken from mid flight in a blur of red with a small flash coming from the man's left eye, specifically red in color. After the catching of the bolt, a Sickle and chain would be sprung up from the ground, after being camouflaged for so long. The end of the sickle pressing into the crossbow and yanking it away from the man with unprecedented strength and throwing it against a tree.

However, if he chose not to make a move.. Sado would stand there and simply wait for him to do so.

A quick look back to Amiel, and he spoke. "Wherever you go, I shall follow.. My Angel~" he teased, but meant it fully. This man was rather creepy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Character: Mycel Riumpta
Interactions: Akuri, Freya, Falon
City/Town: LonLon Plains/Outskirts of Fae Village
Weather: Storm dying (or so to be thought)
Time of day: mid-late afternoon (the rifts true form)

Mycel then saw an energy wave surge towards him, this natural energy was powerful enough too be seen by all eyes even. "What was that" Mycel questioned as his leg was fully regenerated now. Standing back up slowly he picked up his staff and chanted in his own tongue, "Miciue ri'iu narca'ama." The chant was an energy magic spell that gave him a farther range of sight to see where the energy wave may have come from. It was harmless that was for sure, but this energy was powerful, as powerful as the storm golem itself. That's when Mycel had seen it, or more like all of them, the five crystals that had come apart from being shattered out of the storm golem earlier.

"No it can't be, we were finished though, how is this energy still going though" Mycel somewhat panicked. The mushroom man was unsure of what to do. He himself had never encountered a situation such as this, so Mycel didn't know much. So the mushroom man had thought and though it was going to take something of the opposite item to fix it. Wait a moment, the opposite. We would have to make an anti-rift to counteract it, Mycel had thought. All of a sudden another wave of energy had burst from the area where the crystals were knocked at.

"This is not good. Everyone, we aren't done yet! We have to finish it off" Mycel called out, "Find me some crystals now, or else this won't be able to be closed whatsoever!" Mycel had looked around trying to find a shop that could include crystals. Meat market? No. Wood crafts? No. Where would he be able to find some crystals?

Character: Tlilpotonqui Baran
Interactions:Following up on Assassination Target: Riniel./Distracted by Sado and Amiel.
City/Town: Tethenraya Orelon Forest
Weather: Storming dying
Time of day: mid-late afternoon

Tlilpotonqui had noticed the young man get itchy, not pulling on the trigger, "Yes you are nothing but a child to me, a mere child and if you stand in my way I can erase you if you wish?" Then he listened to Sado's words even more, "Millions, I carry more on my shoulders, I carry my entire world on my shoulders. If I let up then my home is shown to be nothing but lilly livered spineless beinngs all through out Vrine! You carry millions I carry trillions, and much more! Even then you haven't face killing your own blood have you, have you watched how their blood drains from their face, torturing you ever so much! My race carries a weight on their shoulders known to no other kind of mortal, we are the strongest of our world besides the monsters that wreak chaos on it every now and then. The draco's bring a power stronger than I have faced here! And you think you have it rough you have no idea boy!"

Tlilpotonqui then noticed that Sado had stood between Tilpotonqui and his target, just like the angel Amiel, this angered him more than he probably was already. The feeling he had just gotten now was worse than he had ever had gotten. His rage, from his brothers death, was appearing. He wasn't feeling upset about his brother being reminded to him, but he was feeling enraged. This person thinking they were the only one they had to prove stuff to. Noticing a hidden energy, with his scarred eye, he felt that something was off as he was about to pull the trigger, so he didn't. The winged man then placed the crossbow on his back in it's slot.

"Ya know what, I have a better way of doing things then" Tlilpotonqui said, slinging the other claw gauntlet and holding the grip in hand. Suddenly the man had dashed forward, coming close to Sado's face. The man pulled his wings back, and than swung one arm back, holding another claw gauntlet up to guard himself of any attacks.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
(@Lord of Dragons, @Felix Eriquel)
Character: Amiel Akane, Riniel Runthanitu
Interactions: Tlilpotonqui, Sado
Weather: Storm dying
Time of day: Late noon/Early evening
(**): signifies things about past or future

Amiel felt like she had to take action, and held tightly onto Riniel, extending then blasting her wings downward with rather excessive force, to dry them, then once more, taking off into the sky, and floating far above the ground. "What're you doing?!" Riniel shouted, demanding an answer.

"You're in no place to ask me anything, but if you must know, I'm saving us. Those two are about to rip each other to shreds, so would you like to be among the scattered bits and pieces?" Amiel's words warranted silence from the elf, and with that a deadening atmosphere came between them while floating in the sky. (**)The angel almost by instinct, patted her elven luggage on the head to calm her, though she couldn't figure out why.

Creature.jpg
All of a sudden, as the two slightly smiled at each other, again almost on instinct, a long boney tail grabbed them and ripped them from the sky, and devastated the ground not far away from the other two, though not visible fromn their location either. Dust filled the air, and the tail let go of them, shrinking back to its owner, a rather devilish looking creature, also known to Etera as a Chaotic. It licked its lips with an evil, unnatural grin, and the air filling with a darkness and evil intent unlike any other.

• Love
Character: Freya
Interactions: Falon, Mycel, Akuri
Weather: Storm faded

Despite her arm being left mostly numb, Freya could still feel the young man put a hand down on her shoulder. She turned to him just as the static reacted to their touch. Instinctively she went to reach out, but stopped herself. She didn't know how charged Mjolnir had left her body. Either way...

"No no." She said to reassure him. "It's just been quite the evening." She said, finishing with a quick and heavy sigh. Freya placed both her hands on her hips, mostly in an attempt to look unphased by the recent battle. The truth, however, was that she felt like an active volcano inside. Imagine the worst case of heartburn but without the disgusting side effects. Still, given time Freya figured it she would cool down. A drink would be nice though.

"This is not good. Everyone, we aren't done yet! We have to finish it off"
"Find me some crystals now, or else this won't be able to be closed whatsoever!"

As soon as the mushroom started to speak up Freya looked his way and it didn't take long for her eyes to narrow. With the eyes came a frown as well. Nothing pissed her off more than enemies that wouldn't stay down. Freya drew her sword from her side, a magnificent blade of silver that she had personally crafted and that was likely worth a fortune.

"The hell we aren't." Freya said in a pissed off tone as she started to walk away from Falon towards the plains just outside of town. She would have kept going, but the young mans sudden kindness towards her well being played over in her head. She turned around and pointed her sword at Falon. "Help him find what he needs and don't worry about that monster." Freya then shot him a confident smirk. "I'll keep your village safe, don't you worry."

Freya put her back to them and headed out of the village. She would put a stop to it even if they couldn't get what they needed. Still, having to go back out and face a clearly outmatched foe was leaving her simmering. Confidence and bravery were one thing, in fact she admired such convictions, but this... This was just stupid. "Never the less" Freya thought. "You can't always pick your battles."

Freya waited in the plains to see what the Golem's fragments would do next.​

Reactions: CrimDemon
Interactions: Tlil', Rinel, Amiel, Chaotic
City/Town: Forest
Time: Late noon/Early evening
Weather:Storm is dying down

Tlil' was coming at him, seeing as he had sensed something was up. Sado smiled, his eye glowing brightly as the world around him in a close radius of him turned red. His body enveloped in the color, turning him into a silhouette of what he actually was. His body separated into two different beings, then splitting again to form a total of about four. Each scattered, one staying behind but staying out of the way of Tlil's attack. Regardless of the bird man's guard, it still launched a first forward, clinging off of the gauntlet with a clang.

The fist bounced off, but it was obvious that this being was made of something that metal wasn't going to pierce easily, not without clashing several times. The three beings had disappeared from sight now. His eerie laughter coming from all different angles. However, as the two women had gotten into a skirmish.. a red being had shown up, slowly shedding it's outer skin and dissipating the others like it. "Oh! Looks like something from my dreams and other's nightmares.." he marveled at the creatures structure.

A sword spun into existence, the grip was held tightly in his hand as it's blade was sliced through it's tail in one quick motion, so as to keep it away from the two people who had been attacked. Sado looked a little upset, honestly.. it had hurt someone he, seemingly, cared about. He'd stand between the Chaotic and the women. The same color beginning to fill the air just as before.. his malevolent nature was evident just by standing near him, but now it was heavy in the air as he readied himself to send a sword through this beast's maw.

Character: Falon Hizume
Interactions: Freya, Akuri, Mycel,
City/Town:Outside Fae
Time: Afternoon/Evening
Weather: Storm Faded
XJgzCoL.png

Freya spoke to him like she was fine.. though he still had his doubts. A quick smile and a nod, but the worry was on his face, clearly. He looked back to Akuri and Mycel. He wondered exactly what had happened to the Golem. Apparently, it had shattered, or that was what the talking mushroom man had said. Looking back to Freya, she seemed rather mad that this had happened. She looked to Falon, taking out a silver blade and then pointing it at his direction. He took his time to admire the craftsmanship.. the shape, color, point.. It seemed to be made of silver. It looked amazing.

She reassured him of what he was worried about, putting a smile on his face and standing up tall as he ran to gather more shard to finally put the monster to rest. Running through the plains rather quickly, he had found two shards of which hadn't separated itself far from the other. It had dug itself far into the ground, but it wasn't difficult to get out. The elf returned to the village with two blue shards in hand.. each vibrating softly in his palm as he offered it up to the wizard fungus. "I found two of them.. Is your leg going to be alright? I'm not sure how to medically treat a mushroom." He stated kindly, offering his services if need be.. but unsure of how to exactly help.

His mind moved to Akuri, the girl who took magic straight to the face and didn't care at all. Where did she go? He wondered if she could find some shards too. Freya's image flashed in his mind, his eyes looked around for her; although he felt that she wasn't here yet. She'd be safe though, right? She seemed to be strong enough. Plus she had some kind of lightning magic. Falon would worry about the shards instead now.

@GlassTrinity, @Isaki Mori, @Lord of Dragons,

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Interactions: Akuri, Freya, Falon
City/Town: LonLon Plains/Outskirts of Fae Village
Time of day: Afternoon/Evening (the rifts true form)

Mycel had noticed that Falon, an elf, had brought him some of the crystals, which were still overflowing in it's natural energy. Each step that he saw Falon took he noticed that Falon's energy was mixing with the crystal energies. It must have been a hallucination, but when the crystals were brought over and sat down, they weren't mixing anymore, "Thank the spirits, now shoo away you, go find the rest so I can finish this, and my leg is fine. I don't need your elven stupidity mucking up my work. I'll even give you the locations of the others by sharing my natural energy sight ability, which I hate to do, but oh well."

Mycel then tapped Falon with the bottom of his staff, that way he didn't blast the elf away. This had given Falon the gift to see natural energies the way the Mycel does. Then there was another wave of energy coming from the crystals. "I need to set these crystals in a star pattern, that way I can create an anti-rift by making a ten pointed star with five other crystals from one of the shops. Someone else needs to get me light green crystals, so I can use them for their energies." Mycel began placing the crystals in a wide star shaped pattern on the ground, it was right side up so the anti-rift would start as upside down.

Interactions: Boss fight w/Chaotic, Fighting alongside Sado, Amiel, and Riniel (Assassination Target)
Time of day: Afternoon/Evening

Tlilpotonqui had clashed against the young man's weapon, whatever it truly was. Tlilpotonqui had no clue, but he noticed the four different faded versions of Sado, after his claw had clanged off of what looked like a clone of some sort. So Tlilpotonqui had waited for a moment, thinking of what to do next. But then the so called clones had dissipated, leaving the real Sado to appear to be looking directly at something a little far off. Hearing the young man's words Tlilpotonqui, looked in the direction Sado had been looking, only to see the Aetherian take off the tail of the Chaotic in seconds.

"My my, this young man has some magic skills, though I know better with my hands that could break magic if forced enough" Tlilpotonqui spoke in silence. The winged man then flew towards Amiel and Riniel, though he should be letting Riniel die, and he felt something odd with Amiel, the man felt the need to kill them himself and not by this monster. He then took them to the ground and let them down beside Sado. He kept himself up in the air, and retracted the claw gauntlets. Tlilpotonqui then pulled out his bladed whip, and lashed it around, making a metallic and chain-like crack in the air. The Valkyrian then flew speedily towards the Chaotic and wrapped the bladed whip around it's neck, and yanked up for Sado to pierce the creature. Tlilpotonqui had made sure he was still out of the way of any piercing as well to keep safe, technically staying above the Chaotic.

'This is difficult!. My whip is barely able to reach around it's throat and I cannot hold on much longer already" Tlilpotonqui called out, as the Chaotic thrashed about, it's neck bleeding slightly, but not much. Tlilpotonqui's grip was slowly slipping, as his hand was gripped against the end of the whip, and wrapped around his wrist as tight as possible. the bladed whip starting to stab into the armor of his.

((This post assumes Mycel's already completed the ritual because I had almost finished typing it when he posted and this way I only have to change a little bit.))

Character: Akuri / Shiome
Interactions: Freya / Golem / Shiome / Akuri / ( Falon / Mycel )
Weather: Storm faded

Akuri stepped up behind the girl who had splattered the golem. "Quite an impressive skill you have there. You should show me how to do it some time." She didn't wait for a response, and instead knelt down to pick up a fragment of the golem's egg that the mushroom man had just sealed. When she touched it, a pulse of black lightning-shaped energy flashed up Akuri's forearm, which disintegrated. She cursed, but muttered "I really should have expected that" none the less. Fortunately, the excess of lingering energy in the atmosphere allowed her to reconstruct the limb in only a few seconds - far faster than her usual rate, but it still hurt like hell. Just as she finished regenerating, Shiome stepped out of seemingly nowhere and picked up each of the egg fragments, going around the site in a clockwise direction. When she retrieved the final piece, they rose into the air above her hands and stuck together as if magnetically. The form glowed white for a short time, and shrank into a cube of completely clear crystal about the size of a dice. Blue sparks flickered across its surface from one point to the diagonally opposite, via every edge. Each pulse began at the same point and they followed a kind of rhythm that might remind one of the beating of a heart or the ticking of a clock. "Thank you, Harbingers, for removing the rift for me. It's not something I can do myself and its presence makes objects like these impossible to use properly." She carefully placed the cube in a small wooden box held shut by a silver padlock, and she placed this box in a pocket dimension in her cloak. "Now, I believe it is customary for the heroes to gain a reward after defeating a monster, is it not?" Another hand gesture placed a large oak chest one might associate with pirates into the middle of the ritual site, containing a moderate amount of coin and several dubious-looking completely silver items ranging from a chemical phial to a toothpick. Nothing looked genuinely useful and the potion was likely a gag too.

Interactions: Whisper the Whispering Willow Bar's tree, Anyone who wishes to follow him, Shiome, Mycel, Tlilpotonqui, and Sado
City/Town: LonLon Plains/Outskirts of Fae Village/Continuing to Tethenraya Orelon Forest

Seeing that Shiome had taken over the rest after the ritual was over, it was something crazy to do. That ritual could have blown away the town if anything, thankfully enough it didn't blow it's caster away. Mycel looked around, seeing that everything in the village was okay now. Though he didn't really like elves that much, he came for the vegetation. Mycel liked to speak to the flowers, shrubs and trees here. Some of them had died while fighting the golem. Thankfully Whisper didn't get involved either. The mushroom man had waltzed on over to the tree by the bar, the Whispering Willow, and saw that the tree was safe.

Mycel had puffed some air out of his system, it was all over. But there was something that going on in the distance. Pitch black energy, as if almost shadow was going around the area. "Dark beings again, I need to make it over there quickly," Mycel told himself quietly, and placed a hand a whisper, "See you when I can Whisper." Being a man made of mushroom he was rather light and airy, so he could easily make it to the area within 10 minutes tops. So Mycel suddenly began sprinting like lightning off into the distance. He was trying to make it to that shadow. All his surroundings, if they didn't have a natural energy to them, was white. Seeing a black natural energy flourishing was never good, and they were rare.

Black natural energies usually meant beings of pure harm and chaos. They were the darkest of beings that Mycel knew of, "A Chaotic!" Mycel had shouted to the top of his voice as he had begun to see the creature. What was odd though is Mycel had seen another energy around the Chaotic, something he had never seen before. The figure was being swallowed up by the energy so much it was hard to tell what was what. Nearby helping the odd energy, was an ancient being by the looks of it, with a dark maroon energy to him. He wasn't fully evil, he had some passion to him of some sorts, but whatever it may be Mycel could figure it out later. The trees in the forest seemed to feel dead or dying in the area just from this energy, and it made Mycel's mushroom cap wilt slightly. The fungal being thought that he might as well help so that was he himself doesn't wilt away. The mushroom man then began using the bottom of his staff to make a spell circle in the ground while the other two were preoccupied.

Interactions: Boss fight w/Chaotic, Fighting alongside Sado, Amiel, Riniel (Assassination Target), Mycel

Tlipotonqui had suddenly noticed a strange being coming across his field of vision. A man made entirely out of mushroom. "Is that a man made out of mushrooms?" He lost his concentration and the Chaotic had gotten loose, taking the blade whip and slamming Tlilpotonqui into the ground and chunking him into the sky, along with his whip. Feeling the strength from this beast he knew that it would take a lot more than strangling to get it's attention, let alone strangling with barbwire. That must have been what the Chaotic thought it was anyways.

When in the air Tlilpotonqui had to gain his bearings and flap his wings that way he could be able to crash down upon the chaotic. All it would take was a simple weapon switch. Before doing that though, the Valkyrian eyed that mushroom man he spotted earlier. He seemed to be drawing some kind of symbol in the dirt. Either way Tlilpotonqui was going to get this done, with or without the other people. So he had begun switching his weapons, from blade whip to black handled rapier.

(short ooc: Had to make this real quick mainly for Mycel and also because of the fact that we need more characters over near the Chaotic. Just saying, if need be I can delete the post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Interactions: Falon, Akuri, Shiome

With the others finally having put down the Golem, Freya was met with a feeling of relief. Walking back up into town from the village border her mind switched from thinking of battle to the surprisingly good teamwork that she and the others had performed today. It was a good feeling knowing that even in this world she could work with others.

Freya came up to the group just as the witch had addressed them, as well as sealing away the shards of the storm golem from earlier. With the way she talked and how quickly she sealed away the monster it was obvious to Freya what the cause of this mess was. Freya was already hot from the battle, but hearing the witch talk as she set a loot of treasures in front of them made Freya practically boil over. This witch wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she was the reason the Golem had rampaged through the town. On top of feeling like she was just used, there were these townsfolk to consider. This was just like a witch to use others for their own gain. Freya was beyond pissed.

Freya kicked closed the chest when she walked past it and grabbed the garments of the young witch. Freya was by no means a short or dainty women, so when she pulled at the witches clothes she could of almost pulled the witch up off her feet. "You call forth this towering beast here and endangering all these people, me included, and you think giving us all this crap is going to make it alright?"

Freya's sword was sheathed at her side, but her other hand was starting to feel real eager. "Why don't you tell me why I don't do these people a favor and run you through right now? Cause I'd sure like to hear it."

(@Lord of Dragons, @Felix Eriquel)

Amiel and Riniel watched as the others came to the rescue, as they lay on the ground. They both struggled to get up, and it soon became evident that despite being held by the angel, the elf's right arm was broken, and she screamed out in pain as it finally came to her that it was broke. Amiel had a scratched wing, and a scuffed up leg, but rematerialized her sword again, and headed towards the Chaotic, sword at the ready.

(Sorry for the short post, I wanted to get something up, plus I've no real inspiration currently.)

Character: Falon Hizume
Interactions: Shiome, Akuri, Freya, Mycel
Town: Outside of Fae
Time: Late Afternoon
Weather: Clearing up after the storm
pV793uZ.png

Falon, who had gathered most of the shards by now, had just had them taken by the witch he had attempted to arrest. Immediately, he was furious.. rage was building inside of him like filling a canteen with water. Though, he attempted to keep it at bay for now.. doing such rash decisions that came across his mind. He instead thought for a second, turning to Mycel who was already beginning to walk off and speak to a tree.. can he actually speak to them? The ability he was given by the mushroom man gave him something amazing to look at.. colors everywhere, emanating from just about everything. White, Blues, Reds, Greens... a large black splotch was off in the distance..covered by some different colors as well, but they weren't as prominent.

He shook his head, nodding to Mycel before walking towards Freya and the two weird women that he had met. Akuri seemed to know what she was doing, but had lost an arm.. odd, specially since it grew back pretty quickly. That probably spooked him for the most part. His eyes landed on Shiome now, the pure anger and betrayal building up slowly. She essentially insulted them by laying a chest for them to gather loot from for defeating something SHE spawned. Freya did the right thing, closing the chest and not being tainted by greed. This sat well on Falon's mind.

Though, it was kind of thrown away by her rash decision of taking the witch's clothing in her fist and bringing her up to her height. With quick movements, he was at her side, placing a hand on her wrist and shaking his head. "I'm pretty angry too.. but killing her isn't the best option. She's our only connection to knowing what that was--" He stopped.. looking to Akuri and squinting a little. "Unless she knows.. which if I remember right, which I may not, she said something similar to the witch's statement." His head would turn back to Shiome, which he glared at her with his hate.. If she knew what was going on, it would be best to keep her alive and restrict her powers. "I wonder if we have some magic restriction cuffs somewhere. I'd like to keep her for questioning and maybe a guide if at all possible." He took his hand off of Freya.

A serious look went straight into her eyes, connection their gazes. "As long as she is alive when you're finished, I don't care what you've done to her." With that, he moved to Akuri and bowed a little before heading off to the town hall, and releasing everyone from the inside so they could rebuild and reclaim what is theirs. Several of the guards returned and secured everyone's lives from there to leave Falon standing at the entrance, back to the group and looking out into the town with a smile. Oh! Shit! He'd have to check on his family soon. It was getting late anyway..

Interactions: Tlil', Mycel, Chaotic, Amiel, Rinel
Town: Tethenraya Orelon Forest
Time: Late Afternoon
Weather: Clear

Tlil' had attempted to choke the monster.. to which he was flung hilariously through the air. Sado couldn't help but laugh. But, as he did, his eye had caught the mushroom man. Someone as old as his race. He'd have to speak with him immediately after killing this.. thing. Quickly after Tlil' was thrown, Sado created his own chains that were large enough and strong enough to hold the beast down. However, doing this took some time.. he would be vulnerable while doing so. The tail was gone, so it wouldn't be much of a problem, but should anything interfere with his move it wouldn't complete properly.

The air around the Chaotic grew heavy as red crystals formed and began applying a slow, then a full snare to the beast. His arms were tethered to the ground that the chains linked to. His body was wrapped in the binding, and it's legs chained quickly to the strong trees around it. Leaving it open for attack by Amiel, Tlil', and Mycel.

"If any of you deal the final blow, I will kill you.. Even you, Angel." He regarded to all of them, wanting to kill the beast himself for his own gain.

• Love
Character: Tlilpotonqui Baran, Mycel Riumpta
Interactions: Boss fight w/Chaotic, Fighting alongside Sado, Amiel, Riniel (Tlilpotonqui's Assassination Target), Mycel, Tlilpotonqui

Mycel had soon enough finished his casting circle. Seeing that the Aetherian had chained the Chaotic, it was the perfect time to add onto this short capture. The circle then began to glow green, sending out an energy message for all the trees of the forest to grow and capture the Chaotic. "Mighty trees, you shall grow, entrap the beast and paralyze it with your sap. For the beast, needs to be stopped." The trees then began to listen, growing back to their original growth, and strength. The roots of them then burst from the ground, gathering around the chaotic, trapping it in a swirl wooden growth. When the trapping was done the Chaotic had no choice to move. But that wasn't the weirdest part about it. Sap soon began to drip over the beast's body, causing it to become stunned. It's body began to shake slightly as if it were having a small seizure, but it couldn't move it's limbs.

Tlilpotonqui was suddenly shocked by the growth of trees, as he had to dodge a few himself. He didn't move, as this was outrageously insane at how much nature was being pulled around. Looking at Mycel, Tlilpotonqui had a confused look on his face. "How is he doing this" the Valkyrian questioned himself. Looking towards the others, what were they possibly thinking about this strange being?
(having a short post just for now good luck with it)

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
(@Felix Eriquel, @Lord of Dragons)
Time of day: Early evening

Amiel quickly took the opportunity to try and take the beast out. She flew up into the air with a flap of her wings, and winced at the mild pain that was emanating from her injured wing. The angel's sword started to glow ever faintly, and an almost invisible shroud of cold air covered the blade. Once this was finished, Amiel plummeted directly toward the Chaotic, who was preoccupied with trying to escape the wood prison, although being virtually completely paralysed was doing it no favors. Slight wiggles was the best it could do. With a loud thud, and a small tremble in the ground, Amiel hit the ground, landing her sword in the creature, and just barely missing the most exposed tree root.

An icy sleeve enveloped the immediate area her sword hit, blowing open a part of its back, and exposing two crystals, glowing a menacing red color. "Now what?" Amiel said, jumping back as the wound healed at half the speed of a snail.

Character: Akuri, Shiome
Interactions: Falon, Freya

Shiome smiled slightly as the lightning woman picked her up. "No, I don't expect a reward like this to make it alright, but that's not really my problem. I have what I require now, so I shan't need to summon another one for a while. When I do, make sure you come and defeat it for me, kay?" She said the last sentence in a very fake-cute manner, as if to deliberately enrage the woman. "Now, onto your second question. Why shouldn't you run me through right now? Because that lightning strike earlier seems to have caused a bit of recoil, and it'll take much more power than that to defeat me. Allow me to demonstrate." Shiome adopted a patronising tone as she began to instruct the woman who was holding her. "Your first mistake was putting me within contact range." She slowly reached out a hand, and lightly tapped her other arm with a single finger. She dropped to the floor and landed nimbly on her feet. "Sorry, but I'll have to be going now. My schedule just became very busy. Thanks again for your help!" she called, before strolling slowly away.

Akuri rolled her eyes. "As usual, that woman is a pain in the neck to deal with." Her arm had almost fully grown back now, and as she spoke she stared at it. She was always intrigued by the regrowth process, how it built a vague, fluid-surfaced template then slowly coloured in the spaces. She got the feeling she was going to be asked to explain various things, so she did so preemptively. "That creature was a magical construct. They require a great deal of energy to build, and I imagine the Silver Witch has been waiting quite some time to summon this one. It was sufficiently large that there was no way she could have just up and built it whenever she felt like it. I can't say I know her motives for sure, but I have suspicions... I am also a magical construct, however, unlike the golem earlier, I'm built from 100% magic. As one might suspect from the growth rates both I and the golem have, we're pretty much immune to physical attacks, so please don't ever get the urge to stab me. It's still very painful, and it's a waste of time. "

Interactions: N/A

Freya clinched her jaw as she let the witch walk away. Her fingers clenched, they had to. Her fists wanted nothing more than to draw her sword and pierce it through the witch's back, but she held herself back for now. Killing someone with their back turned wasn't something Freya was keen about in the first place. Still... The witch was right about one thing. The battle with the Golem had left Freya feeling unusually fatigued, but it wasn't the lightning strike that seemed to do her in. Clearly, Freya was still learning what it meant to wield such immense power and what her own limits were. Unfortunately the power that was causing her body such discomfort was not something anyone wanted to practice with, anyone who wanted to live a long life anyway...

It was the moment after Akuri started talking that Freya decided it was time to move on. In all honesty she could care less about what the girl had to say. The witch had pissed her off so much that Freya didn't even feel like humoring the girl. Thinking it was about time to move on anyway, Freya headed in the direction that the young man who had helped her earlier was headed. Maybe she could ask him for a map... Actually why hadn't she thought of getting one of those in the last town she was in?

Freya figured she was close to the center of town by now. There were a lot of villagers out now that the Golem had been defeated and the skies were clearer. Despite that, Freya could see the tension in some of the faces around her, then again who could blame them? It wasn't everyday that something as dangerous as that was seen so close into town, or maybe it was? Freya really didn't know much about this world at all, now that she thought about it...

Then her mind started to cloud. An unusual feeling as she was always so focused. Not even a moment later Freya's vision started to narrow and she had to force herself to stop walking forward. A feeling like the blood had rushed from her head to her feet swept over her and she started to get that nauseous feeling in her stomach. She had to get off the street before she lost it completely, so she moved to a gap between two buildings. You couldn't really call it an alleyway, but it didn't matter. Freya dropped to a knee and tried to catch her breath. The sudden need to vomit stirred her out of the dizziness and a second later her lunch was on the ground in front of her. A few coughs later and all she needed to do now was breath. She didn't want to pass out and land in her own puke. Freya managed to move a little further into the alleyway and rest her back against the brick wall. She couldn't fully extend her legs, so she had to have her knees up at least a little bit. A few moments later and she was starting to feel a little it better. All she could do for the moment was sit and breath. In retrospect, perhaps Mjolnir wasn't the best choice of weapon to use...

As she sat, Freya couldn't help but notice that she was sweating profusely. Likely from when she vomited, but ever since she used that weapon she had noticed her body was unusually hot. Not only did she need to find lodging, more food and drink, but now she'd have to add bathing to the list.

"What a useless Golem... You couldn't even make it rain even a little, could you?" Freya said to herself as she looked up into a blue sky. At least that was still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.