Essence of the Pheonix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it. Get better first then you can worry about starting the rp.

Don't worry about it. Get better first then you can worry about starting the rp.

Thanks ^-^ If only those words helped. If they did I'd be as heathy as a horse.

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Thanks ^-^ If only those words helped. If they did I'd be as heathy as a horse.
Assuming it's a healthy Horse. xD

Anyway, I'm still in. no apologies necessary. take your time. ^^

Interested in this. Will think up a character concept if you still need people.

Interested in this. Will think up a character concept if you still need people.
Your welcomed to join. We need at lest one more character to start. I think it was a bad male but I don't remember you'll have to look at the first post under welcome.

I am currently just checking to see that everyone is still in I apologize for not starting as soon as I should. I have been sick all week and still am.
I'm still here, and I've been sick too so I feel your pain.

I should have the tread up after the update.

Your welcomed to join. We need at lest one more character to start. I think it was a bad male but I don't remember you'll have to look at the first post under welcome.
I will develop a character sheet tonight. I'm on break at work at the moment and dislike trying to type anything in depth through mobile. If no one has created a bad female by then, I will.

I will develop a character sheet tonight. I'm on break at work at the moment and dislike trying to type anything in depth through mobile. If no one has created a bad female by then, I will.
Okay. That kinda funny seeing as I use my mobile. If I'm gone without saying something it means I got phone taking away.

I'm an extremely fast typist on my computer but slow on phone.
I'm fast either way I just don't feel like fighting my step brother over OUR laptop.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I didn't get a chance to sit down before maintenance, and that lasted longer than anyone thought it would. I'm having some minor issues posting with them still performing live maintenance. Hopefully this works.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I didn't get a chance to sit down before maintenance, and that lasted longer than anyone thought it would. I'm having some minor issues posting with them still performing live maintenance. Hopefully this works.
It's fine. No worries. I figured any delay would be due to the maintaince or busy schedule.

Okay! I'll have the RP up for us to rock and role soon! I just have to figure out how to start it.

Sorry I forgot was she good or bad?

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Character Name: Alexandrix

Alias: Alex

Species: Mantiocre (a species of winged lion hybrid that comes from Persian culture and myth. she is able to take on human form as well however)

Kingdom: Floating Islands Of Aria

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: Her human height is 5' 7", but when measured in her Manticore form from shoulder to ground she stands six and a half feet.

Hair: Light red hair as a human and sandy colored fur with a red tint as a manticore.

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing Marks: She has a single scar running down her back in both forms.

General Appearance: AS a human
fc0b562e928fc76d205087ca5cb9b7f6.jpg

As a Manticore
manticore_by_douzen-d66ldxs.jpg

Strengths: Her strengths include that of skilled hunting and excellent hearing. She is also very good at persuading people into getting her way whether it's by using her sweet face or her big claws.

Weaknesses: She tends to kill first and ask questions later which can cause a large concern among the creatures in her land. She has gained a reputation that isn't quite what one would call "good". She struggled socially to make friends or even acquaintances and tends to be more of a loner in her kingdom.

Other:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose: Her Purpose in life, as she believes and has been taught, is to fight willingly and exceptionally in all battles. she has spent years training her body and her mind to be the best warrior she can be and thus caused the lack on training in normal social skills.

Hobbies: Her hobbies include fishing, bird watching, sketching when she can as well as singing the occasional song or two.

Talents: Very good tree climber and hunter in both forms as well as efficient in flight.

Inabilities: She in unable, despite her naturally social lion form, to bond well with others in any situation. even in battle she has a hard time grouping with others to make a move on the field. She is also unable to fly for more than a few hours at a time due to her own weight on her wings.

Fears: She doesn't exactly fear them but she is very nervous when she gets around fairies and pixies. They are so small and creepy in her eyes that she always tenses up quite nicely when they are in the area. She also fear death but would never in a million years let anyone see that.

General Personality: Generally she is civil and friendly but is also quiet and shy. In her human form she has the tendency to keep to herself in public places and only interacts when she must do so. However, in her Manticore form she is much more brave and cunning, with the ability to talk to strangers more openly than she would in her human form... it must be the claws that make the difference.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Bio: Born into a broken home with only a mother and a sister, Alex was always the one to rise to the occasion and carry the family. As she grew into her final form her skills in hunting allowed for her to provide food for her family as well as sell to other families in need. This went on for a few years until the fall of her kingdom's greatness led to a horrific war in which she lost her mother to battle. Taking her sister from the islands Alex settled deep into the forest surrounding the now shadowy islands and waited for the light to shine back through, although it never did. Her sister became ill and lost her life to disease leaving Alex alone in the wilderness to fend for herself with no home, no family, and no where to belong at all. After years of living in solitude and avoiding the wars as much as possible she decided it was time to take a stand. Joining the King's forces she became one of the most decorated and respected warriors of her time and thus increased her skills and value in life. Now she just goes about her normal life and trains daily, waiting for the next chance to win a battle for her home and to avenge her lost family.

Okay. Role Call! Just making sure everyone is ready to go because here soon I'll be ready to post. Sorry if it has been to long. I am feeling a lot better now and have figured out where to post the IC Thread. Also a double check to make sure all characters are accounted for with correct info.

@Cybermoon @SashaBliss @Silverdawn @FireDrake150 @BookDragon143

⭐Thaila / Female / Demoness with essence of the Phoenix God Suzaku / Looks about 20 / Kuraizora

⭐Lucia / Female / Fae / 18 / Kuraizora

⭐Calista (Good) / Female / Eleionomae / Looks to be around 19 / Mizu
@Cybermoon

⭐Shigure (Good) / Male / Tengu Yokai / 18 / Terra
@SashaBliss

⭐Aust Sliverclaw (Bad) / Male / Shadar-Kai / 24 / Kuraizora
@Silverdawn

⭐Izana Kunigiri (Good) / Male / Western Dragon / Look to be a hatchling - teen / Kasia
@FireDrake150

⭐Alexandrix / Female / Mantiocre / 25 / Aria
@BookDragon143

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.