Essence of the Pheonix

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Thread is up and ready to rock and roll. Hope you enjoy my introduction. Anyways link is in first post of thread. You know one with giant star.

Okay. Role Call! Just making sure everyone is ready to go because here soon I'll be ready to post. Sorry if it has been to long. I am feeling a lot better now and have figured out where to post the IC Thread. Also a double check to make sure all characters are accounted for with correct info.

@Cybermoon @SashaBliss @Silverdawn @FireDrake150 @BookDragon143

⭐Thaila / Female / Demoness with essence of the Phoenix God Suzaku / Looks about 20 / Kuraizora

⭐Lucia / Female / Fae / 18 / Kuraizora

⭐Calista (Good) / Female / Eleionomae / Looks to be around 19 / Mizu
@Cybermoon

⭐Shigure (Good) / Male / Tengu Yokai / 18 / Terra
@SashaBliss

⭐Aust Sliverclaw (Bad) / Male / Shadar-Kai / 24 / Kuraizora
@Silverdawn

⭐Izana Kunigiri (Good) / Male / Western Dragon / Look to be a hatchling - teen / Kasia
@FireDrake150

⭐Alexandrix / Female / Mantiocre / 25 / Aria
@BookDragon143
im here

Here! Sorry, I did not get any alerts to this gig.

Well this rp died.

Simple this Role Play is dead before it got the chance to start. The only one who has posted was you.

Oh... right. Maybe everyone is busy or they did not get the alert? This new system does seem to limit everyone's alerts.

Oh... right. Maybe everyone is busy or they did not get the alert? This new system does seem to limit everyone's alerts.
Which is why I when through and tagged everyone in a post when everything was up and ready. I guess I can go do a group chat.

I dunno, I assume so as I get alerted to stuff ive already taken care of, But havent been alerted to this in a long time...

tell ya what. When I get out of class in an hour, I'll write up a post bringing Izana to the locale the others are in. If nothing else, That leaves there to be three of us. ^^

Same here. Well, not the class bit but I am stuck having dinner with my parents. But afterwards I will post.

*cough* still here *cough*

well good, still 4 of us then. xD

anyone want to come to Kasia to retrieve Izana or shall I just have him come of his own accord?

Working on a post shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.