Epic rivalries, anyone? Where Romance and Friendship get tossed aside for COMPETITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dame Oiselle

Original poster
Alright, so this is a silly idea I had that I think would be good to get me back to writing regularly. I'm looking for something light and humorous where petty rivalries and love triangles get blown out of proportion and where in short we'll be able to make things as unrealistic as we want as long as we get a few giggles out of it. That doesn't mean the plot will be nonexistent, but that we'll be free to get into character and get as sidetracked as we want.

A simple disagreement over who should have the last slice of pizza? Why, this means WAR, doesn't it?

I wish to develop characters while having fun, so as long as you can spellcheck and write at least a paragraph, I won't sweat it (you should be entertaining though!) As for what really matters to me; I want someone who will have fun thinking up silly hi-jinks with me; that means someone who will ACTIVELY plot and brainstorm during the rp. For posting speed, you should also understand that some days I won't be able to respond, so a few days of no posting should be foreseeable in our future.

Yo, you just posted a hello thread and now I feel like I'm spamming your notifications. D:< Don't hate me.

If you're willing I would be interested in roleplaying with you!

Reactions: Dame Oiselle
Don't worry, spamming is good in that case! I'll PM you, yeah?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.