Eneia: A Story of Aether and Chaos - OOC and Characters

Anyone want to be Mati's friend?

Um...the who?

...did you read the premise? The boss NPC?

Was wondering what he was for, actually.

Okay, so it sounds like he's our merc boss. Unsure why we need one, but okay. Guess he gives us our missions? So...what? Mati has to have joined his group or something? I picture her being very new to this if so.

Okay, so it sounds like he's our merc boss. Unsure why we need one, but okay. Guess he gives us our missions? So...what? Mati has to have joined his group or something? I picture her being very new to this if so.
Yes, you would be part of his group. Plus side is it comes with room and board as you pull your weight in delves and jobs.

Well, it is better than living on streets like she has been the last two years. Can she room with Ari, since she said she'd be friends? Hope no one minds her hard metal body when she gives hugs.

@Quiet One

She probably can. Though I'm unsure if Warforged and Woodborne should eat and sleep.

@Ariel

You and @Quiet One backstories are be giving me ideas...

What are ideas?

What are ideas?
You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? :D

@Orikanyo
Do you have an idea of what Bats may have killed for his Orcish right of passage? Or shall I look for arts?

What are ideas?
You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? :D

@Orikanyo
Do you have an idea of what Bats may have killed for his Orcish right of passage? Or shall I look for arts?
not particularly, though a large mammoth comes to mind for endemic life o0f the tundra. Don't wana go to big, hes aim ing to bring back something bigger after all.

That's an RPG system, isn't it?

Yeah, and a pretty good one. I like it a lot because it's rules-light but drives narrative and gives players both a lot of power and a lot of motivation to shape and advance the story.

That's an RPG system, isn't it?

Yeah, and a pretty good one. I like it a lot because it's rules-light but drives narrative and gives players both a lot of power and a lot of motivation to shape and advance the story.
I'm down for that. Does sort of feel like we've accidentally done that anyway.

Name: Sephura
Race: Demonkin
Class: Dark Mage (Blood Magician)

Appearance:

digital-art-red-eyes-succubus-black-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Equipment:

Light armor over her clothing

Dagger

Knife (specially made for bloodletting)

Her coin purse (and a few other small things that won't alter combat in any way)

Personality (Optional): (Will reveal in RP)

History (Optional): (Will reveal in RP)

Starter post is up! I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Ariel and Orikanyo
@Jessica2477

You seem to have forgotten Mati in your post :)