Eneia: A Story of Aether and Chaos - OOC and Characters

Sometimes I wish I could just spill all my ideas. But then you might not like my plan either way :/

Well, we all got plans, well, I may have, honestly my boy is heart on the sleeve typed.

But either way, i will be happy woth anything as long as heart and work is put into it.

Welp, there we go, @Majem ! Everyone feel free to post!

Reactions: Majem
Another dour guest v.v

Another dour guest v.v

Hmmmm... I'm trying not to make Ari too dour.

Now, the real question is... where to introduce the pretty orc gal for Bats, hm?

Another dour guest v.v

Hmmmm... I'm trying not to make Ari too dour.

Now, the real question is... where to introduce the pretty orc gal for Bats, hm?
>orc

He sees beyond race, he is an equal opportunistic pervert.
Hmm, I see I see. Is Ari included in this? Mati? Sephura?

*Whispers* Ilaryll?
All.

Even Mati.

But Mati deserves pats and hugs.

Actually they all need em, Batsaikhan is two steps away from treating em like true family, back home people didn't have to much personal space if you get me.

back home people didn't have to much personal space if you get me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Naturally you would.

back home people didn't have to much personal space if you get me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jessa, you have a dirty mind.
Its what I like best about her xD

But nonetheless, its a cultural thing to be close physically to others due to sharing warmth and generally being used to smaller living quarters. Get nice and toasty with your loved ones and many, many doggos.

Big doggos at that.

He misses his snowhound friends.

Hmm, I still might. Because puppers

Are we in a home btw? Like is it a rented place or a actual house for the group?

...don't know what to reply to first, if anything.

Are we in a home btw? Like is it a rented place or a actual house for the group?
It's pretty much a house, yes

...don't know what to reply to first, if anything.
...well, what would Mati do in this situation? Would she sit after Ari told her she could? Etc etc.