Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

This school...

They called yesterday to remind me of my Adviser's Office appointment today and then when I showed up the Adviser's Office (not to mention EVERYTHING else) was closed. All except for the library, which is part College library and part County library so it doesn't adhere to the same rules as the school.

Poor lil' Aza *^* I can understand you pretty well... my university organization pretty much suks so... we poor lil' ol' students have to guess what's right to do and when and where... -_-

I withdrew from one of my two fucking classes, and I'm beyond the refunded drop date so I don't recover the eight hundred dollars of my financial aid I wasted on it.

It was an English class. I quit a goddamned English class.

Every new failure seems incomparable but I manage to surpass it anyways.

Somebody joined an RP I was looking at with the most shit character.

Katana, check.

Monster hunter, check.

Dark and moody, check.

Watched his family die, check. Edit: On his fucking birthday, my God.

Anachronistic name, check. (The fucker's name is Jackson in a high fantasy RP).

Needless to say I looked away, it only takes one person to ruin an RP.

My oh my Aza-chan... I'm in pain just to hear a chara like that is living...

Didn't Helter name hischaracter Jackson in a high fantasy rp. :p

Rolling for burn.

Didn't Helter name hischaracter Jackson in a high fantasy rp. :p
Rolling for burn.
Jackson Muthafucking Hardison, son of the great General of Renaz, Alberte Hardison. What was your character's name again?

Oh, yeah! Tessa "FuckmehardindaasslikeIdontlikeitbecuzIdont" Something or another Framil.

Roll for that 3rd degree!

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there was Valen Septimus, the Unlaid. Tessa getting all the D she didn't want and Valen couldn't get any for the whole RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.