Enders Rise

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vurto gave a snort. He wanted to call her weak, insist that she should be able to do her job without remorse, but he knew he wouldn't be able to say that with a straight face. Especially not in his current state of mind. He took a pensive sip of his milk. He'd intended on saving it, but being around this girl was making him think less. He felt like he could trust her, open up to her, at least a little. It was a foreign feeling, and it made him nervous.

"I wasn't really thinking when I made my first kill." The words came tumbling out of his mouth, before he could stop them. "I just had this feeling that it was time. She had to die. So...I did it. I have this scythe, and this black hood. I guess I wanted to keep up the image." He shrugged, knowing full well that the purpose behind the cheesy Grim Reaper getup was so he could hide behind it.

Kaiya felt a bit insulted at Vurto's snort, but she didn't say anything because vurto started talking. Just like her had vurto killed his first person without thinking. It was something she could consider to be in common. Kaiya laughed a bit at the image in her mind. But then she imagined the girl being scared stiff at the image. Her smile was still there when she stopped laughing, it just wasn't a totally happy smile. "You know... that isn't such a bad idea. To keep up the image." For a moment Kaiya doubted if she should say what she was about to say. She could sound like a busy-body or just annoying. "Just try not to get killed yourself. They will try to safe themselves when they recognize you. That includes killing you." Kaiya forgot that the cat was on Vurto's lap and she reached out to pet him on her lap, wich only resulted in her touching the air. "I once told someone what I came for. He grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed me in the arm." She showed the inside of her underarm, on it there was a scar. "See... think before you put on that getup. It can result badly." Kaiya smiled at Vurto before she put her arm down again. Her senses were tickled when she felt someone who was like them. She didn't know where or how many, but they were there. Nervously she looked around. Oke this is enough talk. I have to get away from here. Kaiya stood up and looked at Vurto. "I'm sorry, not to be rude, but I have work. It was nice talking to you." Again she looked around, hoping to find the one who was like them. "We can talk again if you want. Maybe you can think of a name for this little critter." She petted the cat, who was still sitting on Vurto's lap, when she said that. Actually she didn't want to name the cat, she just wanted a reason to meet again. He was nice to talk with and he didn't really make her feel endangered as much as the others. "I'm here most of the mornings and evenings."

Status
Not open for further replies.