Enchantsia Academy

I know you said 26, I was thinking 20
Yeah, I rewrote what I said, cause I had to reread it. Sorry, anyway I rewrote it to say, Fountain of Youth!

@IceQueen oh man! xD Shit gets so crazy!

God, she is just, she's too young!

The Charming Twins

✮Names✮
"Hi! I'm Crescent Charming, Call me Cres" | "Sup! I'm Caiden Charming, Call me Cai"

Crescent Penelope Charming | Caiden Perrie Charming

✮Nickname(s)✮
"Cres, Or Sweetheart." | "Cai...some call me Pretty Boy, Ha!"

Cres, Sweetheart, Princess | Cai, Pretty Boy, Prince

Status- Royal , Noble, etc..

"We are True Born Royals!"

Royalty

Fairy Tale Heritage aka Parent(s)
"They will go down in History as the definition of True Love...our wonderful parents."

Cinderella & Prince Charming

✮Ages and Birthdays✮
"We're Twins! If you didn't know by now."

Both 17 (Feb. 14th)

✮Grade✮
"So close to graduating...Yay!"

Juniors

✮Genders✮

"I'm a Girl, of course." | "Look at me, I'm a Dude..."

Female | Male

✮Sexualities✮
"I think that boys are sooooooooo adorable to me!!!!" | "I can't decide on just one person, sorry."

Straight | Pansexual(Polyamourous)

✮Positions✮

"We're both super popular...being that our Parents are basically The First Real Couple of the Fairytale World"

Sweetheart Princess of The School | Pretty Boy Prince of The School

✮Eye Colors✮
"My eyes are Crystal Blue." | "My eyes are Ocean Blue"

Crystal Blue | Ocean Blue

✮Hair Descriptions✮
"I was blessed with my Mother's hair." | "I was too, fortunately...no offense Dad."

Blonde, Curly, Waist Length & Flowy | Blonde, Short, Wavy & Swirled To The Left

✮Heights✮
"I'm short..." | "I'm Tall...ha!"

5'3" | 6'0"

✮Weights✮
"I want to say I way a normal and healthy weight...but you should never ask a girl, her weight you know." | "I have a sexy body...and everyone knows it."

100lbs. | 200lbs.

✮Piercings✮

"None! Those are not our style."

Nothing

✮Marks✮
"Wow...those are for criminals and villains"

None

✮Health Ailments✮
"We're Healthy, Our mother fed us only healthy food."

No Illness, or Sickness known.

✮Personalities✮

"Everyone sees me as the Peacemaker of the bunch, which is true. Everyone should be happy and good."

Crescent

Energetic || Helpful || Caring || Loving || Positive || Smart || Brave || Understanding || Friendly || Optimist
Crescent is a loving and friendly girl, she only sees the good in everyone...even the Villains. Like her mother, she is an optimist, always knowing that after the bad, the good will be next. She is always exploring and looking for something new and creative to do. She loves to volunteer anywhere, and she's in most of the clubs at the Academy. When you're sad, it's like she knows and she'll try to help you get out of that sadness. She hates fighting and yelling, a very soft spoken girl, but she does have a backbone...she learned that from her mother.

"I'm a cool dude, I just flirt a lot."

Caiden
Determined || Strong || Flirtatious || Funny || Conceited || Brave || Charming || Loyal || Daring || Sensitive
Caiden does have his moments of being a "player", tending to flirt with everybody in the school...good or evil, he just likes to see who will fall for his charm...most do.
He's not all face and body, he does have depth to him. Caiden is a loyal friend and brother, if your his pal he'll stick by you no matter what. He doesn't pass any judgement on anyone. From where his mother came from, he knows that not everyone is lucky enough to be born into a Royal Family like he was. He is brave enough to follow his own path, nothing is ever really set in stone...everyone has a choice to make for themselves.

✮History✮
"When we get to know you, we'll tell you our story."

Revealed in RP

✮Likes✮

"We like most of the same things."

Both
♥Animals
♥Royals
♥Love
♥True Love
♥Fashion
♥Making Friends
♥Heroes
♥Popularity

Cupcakes
♥Parties
♥Good Magic
♥Fairytales
♥Exploring & Traveling
♥Bambi

Crescent
♥Pink
♥Bunnies
♥Happiness
♥Planning Parties
♥Girly Outfits & Things
♥Make Up
♥Being A Princess
♥Scones
♥Classy Things
♥Funny Nice Boys

Caiden
Fencing
♥Lacrosse
♥Dogs
♥Sky Blue
♥Peppermint Candies
♥Flirting
♥Italy
♥Girly Girls
♥Manly Men
♥Being A Prince

✮Dislikes✮
Crescent
♦Mean People
♦Losing A Friend Or Family Member
♦The Dark
♦Smelly Things
♦Evil
♦Getting Dirty

Caiden
♦Clingy People
♦Not Getting His Way
♦Not Looking Perfect
♦Losing His Cool

✮Hobbies✮
Crescent
•Writing Music
•Singing
•Party Planning
•Meeting New People
•Tending To Her Garden At Home

Caiden
•Fencing
•Lacrosse
•Flirting
•Learning New Weapon Techniques
•Being Charming

✮Talents✮
Crescent
•Singing
•Doing Magic
•Planning Events
•Making Friends
•Staying Calm Under Pressure

Caiden
•Flirting
•Lacrosse
•Fencing
•Weapon Perfecting
•Being Charming

✮Strengths✮
Both

Their Kindness, Their Wit, Their Magical Abilities, Their Loyalty, Their Royal Status

Crescent
Her Empathy, Her Love, Her Intuition, Her Faithful Friendship, Her Leadership, Her Trust

Caiden
His Strength, His Weaponry Knowledge, His Senses, His High Tolerance To Pain, His Charm, His Good Looks

✮Weaknesses✮
Both

Most of their powers will only work if they"re next to each other, or touching one another.

Crescent
She's really naive sometimes, easily being fooled into trusting someone. She is easily hurt emotinally, shutting down when she is insulted or betrayed.

Caiden
Caiden isn't the most faithful guy, he is scared of commitment and trusting people to soon. When it comes to trust, he is the total opposite of his twin...it takes a lot for him to trust someone.

✮Fears✮
Both

Betrayal, Losing One Another, Dieing Alone, Dieing Apart

Crescent
The Dark, Being Mean, Fighting On Purpose, Never Finding True Love

Caiden
Losing His Sister To A Villain, Being Hurt By A Love One

✮Gifts✮
"We have a few...Thanks Fairy Godmother!!!!"

(Their Mother's Fairy Godmother granted them powers at a young age. They share some, and they also have their own personal powers.)

Both
•Telekinetic Bond(They have the power to move things and people with their minds, only works when they're next to each other.)
•Telepathic Bond(They have the power to read anyone's mind and mind control. The power only works when they're next to each other, they can still, however read each other minds no matter how far apart they are.)
•Deflection & Deviation(They have the power to deflect and return attacks and active powers to the person or someone/somewhere else.)
•Transforming & Morphing(They have the power to transform or morph themselves/others and objects into anything else. It can be temporary or permanent, only works when they are touching each other.)
•Conjuration(They have the ability to instantly create matter from nothing, they have to be near each other and have to want the same thing for the power to work.)
•Enchantment(They have the ability grant magical powers on an object or individual, the powers are only temporary and they can only enchant things together.)

Crescent

•Crystal Manipulation(Crescent has the power to create and control crystals and crystal type minerals(gems, diamonds, salt, etc...), making them sharper or forming them into new things.)
•Animal Speaking & Control(Crescent, like her mother has the power to communicate with all forms of animals...but she can also control, empower, and heal animals.)
•Empathy(Crescent has the power to feel others' feelings and channel them. She can also temporarily channel and use other magical creature's powers, not the major ones.)
•Enhanced Intuition(Crescent has the ability to anticipate or sense danger before it happens. She won't know what the danger is, but she'll feel it coming.)

Caiden
•Weaponry Manipulation(Caiden has the power to control and use any and all weapons he sees fit. He'll know how to use the weapon instantly.)
•High Resistance(Likes his father, Caiden has the ability to survive lethal attacks from physical and magical harm, but after awhile it starts to cause long term damage.)
•Super Strength(Caiden has magically enhanced physical strength and stamina.)
•Enhanced Senses(Caiden has magically enhanced senses. Hearing, Seeing, Tasting, Feeling, Smelling. He tends to channel one at a time, would be to much to have all working together at once.)

✮Secrets✮
Crescent
She secretly wants to see what's all the fuss about being a villain.
She once used her crystals to knock out an ex friend...and she liked it.

Caiden
He actually wants to find love, but he is afraid of being hurt...so he hurts them before they get the chance to hurt him.
He really wants to be just like his father...but he thinks he can never live up to the Prince Charming persona.

♥Thoughts or extra's♥
Crescent

Caiden

✮Extra Curricular✮
Crescent
Welcoming Committee/Party Planners(President), Fashion, Nature Club

Caiden
Fencing, Lacrosse(Captain), Fashion

✮Schedule✮
Crescent
[BCOLOR=#000000]Realm History , Pre-Calculus , Welcoming Committee/Party Planners , English Honor's , Chemistry , Singing , Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting[/BCOLOR]

Caiden
[BCOLOR=#000000]Realm History , Pre-Calculus , Fencing , English Honor's , Chemistry , Lacrosse , Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting[/BCOLOR]

✮Other✮
"When You're Friends With Us, Your Day Will Always Be Charming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(OPEN PM Me or Tag Me)

✮Family✮
Dad: Prince Charming
Mom: Cinderella
Grandmother Figure: Fairy Godmother
Half Sister: Arabella Snow

✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮

✮Enemies✮

Last edited:
Well finish twins tomorrow...tired lol. Ursula son tomorrow too.

Instead of using Cameron I use Austin...matches Sabrina better.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Shayla I think the dorms are finished

Well, go ahead...just know he's not faithful to just one person lol. Like his father...who had two Princesses lol.

@Shayla speaking of that, would my twins be friends with you Snow White daughter? Caiden might not socialize with her...but he'll be friendly, of course, just the mother thing lol. Crescent would be friends with her...but will be weird, Charming leaving her mother for their mother...

W.I.P.

The Charming Twins

✮Names✮
"Hi! I'm Crescent Charming, Call me Cres" | "Sup! I'm Caiden Charming, Call me Cai"

Crescent Penelope Charming | Caiden Perrie Charming

✮Nickname(s)✮
"Cres, Or Sweetheart." | "Cai...some call me Pretty Boy, Ha!"

Cres, Sweetheart, Princess | Cai, Pretty Boy, Prince

Status- Royal , Noble, etc..

"We are True Born Royals!"

Royalty

Fairy Tale Heritage aka Parent(s)

"They will go down in History as the definition of True Love...our wonderful parents."

Cinderella & Prince Charming

✮Ages and Birthdays✮

"We're Twins! If you didn't know by now."

Both 17 (Feb. 14th)

✮Grade✮
"So close to graduating...Yay!"

Juniors

✮Genders✮

"I'm a Girl, of course." | "Look at me, I'm a Dude..."

Female | Male

✮Sexualities✮
"I think that boys are sooooooooo adorable to me!!!!" | "I can't decide on just one person, sorry."

Straight | Pansexual(Polyamourous)

✮Positions✮

"We're both super popular...being that our Parents are basically The First Real Couple of the Fairytale World"

Sweetheart Princess of The School | Pretty Boy Prince of The School

✮Eye Colors✮
"My eyes are Crystal Blue." | "My eyes are Ocean Blue"

Crystal Blue | Ocean Blue

✮Hair Descriptions✮
"I was blessed with my Mother's hair." | "I was too, fortunately...no offense Dad."

Blonde, Curly, Waist Length & Flowy | Blonde, Short, Wavy & Swirled To The Left

✮Heights✮
"I'm short..." | "I'm Tall...ha!"

5'3" | 6'0"

✮Weights✮
"I want to say I way a normal and healthy weight...but you should never ask a girl, her weight you know." | "I have a sexy body...and everyone knows it."

100lbs. | 200lbs.

✮Piercings✮

"None! Those are not our style."

Nothing

✮Marks✮

"Wow...those are for criminals and villains"

None

✮Health Ailments✮

"We're Healthy, Our mother fed us only healthy food."

No Illness, or Sickness known.

✮Personalities✮

"Everyone sees me as the Peacemaker of the bunch, which is true. Everyone should be happy and good."

Crescent

Energetic || Helpful || Caring || Loving || Positive || Smart || Brave || Understanding || Friendly || Optimist
Crescent is a loving and friendly girl, she only sees the good in everyone...even the Villains. Like her mother, she is an optimist, always knowing that after the bad, the good will be next. She is always exploring and looking for something new and creative to do. She loves to volunteer anywhere, and she's in most of the clubs at the Academy. When you're sad, it's like she knows and she'll try to help you get out of that sadness. She hates fighting and yelling, a very soft spoken girl, but she does have a backbone...she learned that from her mother.

"I'm a cool dude, I just flirt a lot."

Caiden
Determined || Strong || Flirtatious || Funny || Conceited || Brave || Charming || Loyal || Daring || Sensitive
Caiden does have his moments of being a "player", tending to flirt with everybody in the school...good or evil, he just likes to see who will fall for his charm...most do.
He's not all face and body, he does have depth to him. Caiden is a loyal friend and brother, if your his pal he'll stick by you no matter what. He doesn't pass any judgement on anyone. From where his mother came from, he knows that not everyone is lucky enough to be born into a Royal Family like he was. He is brave enough to follow his own path, nothing is ever really set in stone...everyone has a choice to make for themselves.

✮History✮
"When we get to know you, we'll tell you our story."

Revealed in RP

✮Likes✮

"We like most of the same things."

Both
♥Animals
♥Royals
♥Love
♥True Love
♥Fashion
♥Making Friends
♥Heroes
♥Popularity

✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, We will have the schedule up later on when we have more people.)
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the characters, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮

✮Enemies✮

Maddie would be more than happy to be their friend!

*Looks through cses, realizes that I made a freakishly tall guy compared to most to everyone else."

Hey, that freakishly tall guy gets a 5'7" girlfriend, so yeah

Sneak peak at my final charrie
69948dd340945be4cc2c830171ae15f4.jpg

Reactions: HEX
Reactions: HEX