Enchanted Eclipse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a seat next to her. "Yeah, but your sister asked me to come here ahead of her." Rikuto thinks back to the pile of papers he knocked over and the trident that almost skewered him. "Do you know what's going on here? At the meeting I mean?"

"Might as well go to that stupid meeting I'd kill everyone anyways" He walks to the meeting carrying 2 burgers and some fries in a bag. "Might as well eat at the meeting to Im not taking it seriously anyways." He Steps in the meeting as his other self his hoodie covers his face and his scythe is mounted on his back reflecting the sunlight. He made sure no one saw his face as he and his other self were worried about the mix ups and explanations.

"Yeah, I'm sorta leading it." Misty sighed "The..geshuda is back, it's going to kill all of us it's the strongest of the races it feeds on us. Humans where to weak so it was waiting for them to evolve but when we took over a couple years later he woke up now he's threatening to come after us. We need to kill him now to save us all or we will all die painfully and slowly at his wraith before he awakens his true powers we have to go now." Misty sighed again she knew the odds where stacked against them but she hoped they could work this out that somehow they would win this battle.

Rikuto's eyes narrowed. This was why Rikuto was leader of Logistics. His attitude when situations were real. "Misty, Lift your head we have a nation looking up to us. I need every last bit of info you can get me on this beast." He pulled out his phone and called his recipient. A ringing was heard in the hallway. Rikuto ran to the doorway to see the people from his team carrying classified files. "What if we sent our largest ammunition." Tired and busy his team nodded no in response. "How much are in the Kitsune race?"

Kuro Took a seat making sure his hood stood on his head so that no one but that god awful guy from the office building would recognize him. He took his scythe off as it was to big for him to sit down with and set it on the chair. He looked around noticing no one else had come Well thats no suprise most people would kill to stay out of my position but he likes it so I cant deny him. He looked at misty from under his hood Oh she is here too?

"Guns have no effect on this monster, ranged weapons for a matter have no effect whatsoever." If we let him get to his full power at least that's when they wont do anything to him at least. The geshuda will wipe us out easily if he wants to we have to find 'The Dark One' her name is unknown to any she has the power we need to even have a chance at getting to him. The geshuda may look like a human in his regular form he hides as but he grows into a disgusting evil monster his magical powers are so far beyond everyone even 'The Dark One' who has stolen millions of peoples magic can't beat the geshuda, alone. She just simply can take his magical barrier he has around him down to nothing and cause him to be vulnerable to death until she dies or she has held it for to long. This mission is almost impossible but if we get the right creatures to do this it won't be we'll need these creatures" Misty hit a button on a remote a projector came down and shone on the wall the list showing a picture of an old scroll from billions of years ago. Listed on the sheet was this

Water Fae
Earth Fae
Fire Fae
Air Fae
Nymph
Kitsune
ShapeShifter
Necromancer
Witch

The rest was burnt away..

Kuros eyebrow perked up My race is on that scroll.... He then took out his food and unwrapped a burger beginning to eat it making a loud amount of noise. He looked around wondering why these people were staring at him and noticed one against the wall giving him a very dirty look Kuro through a knife at him cutting his ear a bit. "Im eating so dont stare" The people imediatly turn and look back at the screen.

"Excuse me but violence against one another is not needed here! We are here to defeat the geshuda not kill one another" Misty said as she sang a song making everyone forget but Riu and herself. "Now continuing we need these races I don't know how we will get them all but I know we have a kitsune and a water fae. That's all I know for now we need more people though"

Kuro Puts His feet on the table and smirks "That guys givin me a dirty look again" "HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN THIS PLACE HE'S KILLED THOUSANDS His name is the shifting assassin! He is a legend but not a good one!" "Hey Im not here to fight I'm here to kill...." He lowers his legs pulling frenchfries out of his bag and sticking them in his mouth.

"Calm down, let alone yelling is not nice here, trust me I can take care of him simply singing a song can kill him. Even if I'm tied up gagged and shoved in a bottomless pit I can still kill him if I need to don't worry I have my ways he doesn't wary me he just simply helps for if he is a shapeshifter he is written in a prophecy." Misty said while paying no attention to the guy and thinking of things he was wasting her time.

"Eh I guess" He takes off his hood for no apparent reason "Hey beautiful its me again!" He winks at her Putting his feet up again. "Later you have to sing me a song Mermaid." He looks at her his ears twitching "Or did you forget about me already" He begins to sniffle as though he was about to cry.

Rudy was just a few meters away from the meeting spot,he's already listening to their conversation just waiting for a right time to breach in.He'd put on his shades and jump like every other monster toward the room's windows.Rudy cross his arm over his face to protect it from the shattered glass.He then stood on the table for a moment and says,"Suprise gentlement!
So...how my entrance?"Rudy makes his creepy smirks."Too awesome till you can't no longer said a word?"He laugh likes the no tomorrow.

"Yeah yeah sure my song's will dig out memories in you, you probably wanted to suppress I'd rather not also I'm a siren not a mermaid, okay so the course of action would be to find.....oh why hello there, who might you be?" Misty said as a stranger bursted through the window she sang a tune as the window repaired itself.

KUro looks at him with a straight face "It. Was. Horrible. You have to have spice in an enterance that was soooooooo predictable" He waved his index finger "Tsk Tsk dude Oh hey Im gonna preform a memory wash spell real quick no one will know i took off my hood" In A split second he pulls his hood up and casts the spell on everyone effecting everyone.

Rikuto threw the guy threough a window pissed as hell his eyes were burning blue. "Anyone else want to join them? No? Continue Misty." Rikuto sat back down with his team taking notes.

"Please hun you really think you can make a siren lose her memory, it's worked on everyone else but not on me I have already sealed myself from all magic that humming I'm constantly doing has protected me, Anyway continuing what is your name" Misty said referring the the man who had just broken a window

Rudy is now speechless because of the Siren's power.He'd remove his shades and come down from the table."Memory wash..really?You gotta be kidding me!That thing wouldn't work on me!"There he goes again...laughing uncontrollably again because of the lady jokes.After being thrown out again,he'd climb with another attention."Okay...what was that?I just want to tell you people,about the guy who you searching for."

"I asked your name please tell me your name and race we need to be able to see if you can complete this list somehow." Misty said aggravated with all the shenanigans going on

He looks at the boy and snaps his fingers the spell immediately taking affect "There now Misty I would love If you forgot you ever saw my face under this hood it is not who you believe it is" He goes back to looking at the board after that.

Rikuto glared at the man on the table. "Sir, take a seat. We have urgent matters we need to attend to. Please answer the question diligently. It may cost you your life sooner rather than later if you don't" Rikuto's eyes turned red, nine-tails sprouted forming balls of concentrated chakra. And then his hands turned into claws.

Status
Not open for further replies.