Encanta Joins The War~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No I don't," Dalen replied directly after she finished, no emotion showing. Then he lightened up a bit. "I mean, not for a while, no. Used to, but she said I was too creepy, knowing something that no one else did. And my OLD headmaster is like that to everyone from off-planet. We use something called magic on Encanta. It's very old, and a lot of the ways we use it are mysterious. McGonagall and the other old cronies all thought it would be horrible if someone from this intergalactic war going on got hold of the secrets and used them. They wanted... WANT to keep it a secret. But screw 'em, they don't like it? They can shove UP THEIR OLD WRINKLY-" Dalen stopped when he realized he had started shouting. He looked back at Kadri and smiled meekly.

"Sorry 'bout that..." he apologized.

"It was a joke..." Kadri squeezed into the conversation. Her wide orangish red eyes glowed as the wizard male continued on. This guy knew of the war. She found it quite strange. His meek smile still captured her sights. The Zabrak stood and walked over to the male. Her hand rubbed against his chest. Seductive ways... Often caused her to be called succubus. This was different. She tried to calm him; if it had been possible. "Shhhh.. It's fine. Just calm down... You're fine and far away from those people." Kadri smiled at him then gave a hug. She laid back down on his bed, keeping her smile. "You're turn, Hun."

Dalen smirked.

"My turn to hug you and hold you close? Heh, just kiddin'. So, my turn for a question, huh? Well then. Let's start with a 'not-so-invasive' one first. What planet are YOU from? I'd ask more, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the 'non-bug-you' question," he said with a smile. Her mysterious looks were doing a number on his nerves. And when she hugged him? He fought to keep control of himself from holding her close and taking her into the bed with him. He almost had, if she hadn't let go then.

She smirked at his response. "I may like that a bit..." Kadri flirted back within that instant. Her eyes began to shift back and forth as he asked his next question. Kadri debated on how to answer the question. Honestly, it all depended on the real meaning of from. She decided to just use the planet she had been born. "I was born on a slave planet called Nar Shadda." Sex, money, torture... it was all part of her. These 'not-so-invasive' questons were alright but honestly she didn't care what he asked. Her hand patted the empty space beside her. "Come on over, I won't bite... hard." Kadri giggled then continued her talk. Her mind went blank. What was she to ask next? Her eyes met his. "I don't know what to ask yet. Go ahead again..."

Dalen had heard that first bit. So she wasn't introverted or shy, huh? That sounded good in case he wanted to attempt something. Something... touchy.

"Nar Shadda, hmm? Cool. Sounds exotic. Another question... let's see. Oh! Can you do this?" Dalen asked as he used that odd power of his to float his "wand-saber" up to eye level.

The zabrak could not hesitate in admitting she wanted to know what was going through the man's head. Kadri simply smirked. What he was doing was absolutely elementary. Her hand held out then let her fingers curl forward causing his whole body to float forward. The 'wand-saber' fell to the ground. She gave a wink and placed him beside her like she motioned a few times now. Her head laid in his lap. Kadri held out her hand causing it to instantly jolt to her palm letting her then hand it over to him. "Here you go." Being a show off, no doubt. "That answer your question?" Her mind wandered a bit on what to ask next. There were SO many things she could ask but which would be answered more interesting than others? Her orange eyes with the red irises stared up at him. "So why did you want to come with me?" Simple Question, right?

"You're hot." Okay there champ, totally NOT what I meant to say. "I mean, uh, damn. What I meant to say was..." Dalen took a deep breath then looked into the eyes of the girl on his lap. Very enchanting he had to admit. "I've been meaning to get off my planet for a while. My father was from off world and my mother was a native to Encanta... he kept his origin a secret, then I came along. Mother knew something was wrong, and after I turned 5 he told her. I got to witness first-hand my mother going crazy, murder my father, and attempt to murder me. If my powers of magic and... whatever else I can do is called... hadn't exploded right then... I don't think I'd be here." His eyes started to water, and yet he didn't stop. "My power explosion not only mortally wounded my mother, so I was told, but it also teleported me to the Ministry of Magic. The Minister of Magic found me and raised me as his own until I could go to Hogwarts. Then he left too. I've lived at the school ever since. Always wanting to know were my father was from."

The tears were flowing freely now onto his shirt, but Dalen didn't even sniffle, or get choked up, or even show the fact that crying was registering to him. They just poured down his face as he held a neutral expression. Then he finally noticed and made a point of cleaning it up.

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to elaborate THAT much, heh. Gods, now I seem like a total puss. Heh," he said, apologetically. "By the way, what is that power called? The one we just showed each other?"

She grinned at his first reply but it quickly switched to an emotion that she wasn't used to. Pity? Sympathy? Maybe just felt bad for the guy... She couldn't even begin to explain what had happened. A story so sad was told and she couldn't even think of one really sad thing herself. Kadri just didn't know how it felt. Her body sat up beside him then let one of her hands cup his cheek to wipe away the salty water that had fallen. Before he was able to continue her body wrapped around him even though she had already realized all that happened were the tears that were not intentional.

Her arms broke away as he continued on. "Don't apologize. Random emotions that aren't even thought of having sometimes, well... Just happen. I don't think your a puss. It takes a man to show emotions of pain. As long as you don't do it very often."

The power? Her body leaned back a bit with her arms extended yet holding her up. "It has a really lame name for itself. It's called the Force. Then again it has lots of uses."

Status
Not open for further replies.