Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
Iwaku has a ton of emotes to choose from for one's post.

However, there's so many that when you click on the button to show them all it takes forever to find one you like. Because they're unnamed, unorganized etc.

So basically my suggestion is to create some tool or database to collect and organize these so it's easier to retrieve them.

This could be in categories such as "Happy", "Sad", "Animals" etc.

It could in a sense "Google" the emote you want exactly.

Something that would make finding and retrieving a specific emote easier and faster.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Huh, thanks. :P

Would it be possible to have the smilely face that leads to the unorganized list instead then open a new tab to this page?
That would make accessing it easier and more seamless with post making.

*Now goes off to create a personal list of favourite emotes*

The difference is, you can't click on that page and have the smiley appear in your post. You have to type it in using the :(smiley name here): bb code. Which may or may not be an issue. I don't know how many people actually use the list. I mostly just memorize the ones I like and type them out manually. :bsmile:

Either way, it is pretty easy to get to. Just over over the help tab at the very top of the page (or tap it once if you are on your phone), and smilies is the first option.

The difference is, you can't click on that page and have the smiley appear in your post. You have to type it in using the :(smiley name here): bb code. Which may or may not be an issue. I don't know how many people actually use the list. I mostly just memorize the ones I like and type them out manually. :bsmile:
Personally for me copying and pasting the code instead of just clicking is less of a hassle than needing to manually go open another page.
Either way, it is pretty easy to get to. Just over over the help tab at the very top of the page (or tap it once if you are on your phone), and smilies is the first option.
But yea, it's easy either way. :P
It's just a small suggestion for a small change.
I'm happy enough as it is just having found the list.

Glad I could be of some assistance.

This is not a feature we feel is important enough to add. o.o Smilies are a silly fun thing, but unimportant. They dun need to be made any more accessible than they already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.