'Ello again, fellow nuts.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Thunder Head
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Between 7 a.m. and noon EST
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Grit, Fantasy, Romance
Hey, Val here---a not-so new guy---but one instead returning from a hiatus from serious role-play. If any of my former partners stumble across this thread, I offer you all a sincere apology for my sudden and unexplained exit; it was not anything serious but I'd rather not discuss it.

In any case!---I'm anxious to get back to work with any and all interested in collaboration. Traditionally I am a one-on-one type guy, favoring filthy realism, gritty disaster and well-conceived and unique fantasy, usually with an industrial edge if possible, but I always keep myself open for new experiences and role-play criteria. I'm 27 and completely open to all sorts of wicked scenes ( Ya'll know what I mean <___< ), so I beg one-and-all to hit me up some time should you be interested in play, peruse my resume', see if I'm the kind of nut that works for you.

THANKS----Val.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it more this time!

• Thank You
Reactions: Val
Thank you, thank you. I actually really liked the community here, I just had some stuff in the actual world to deal with, which is absolutely ridiculous, I know.

Reactions: Mari
Salutations perfect stranger :D

Reactions: Unsun
Status
Not open for further replies.