1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Grit, Fantasy, Romance
Hey, Val here---a not-so new guy---but one instead returning from a hiatus from serious role-play. If any of my former partners stumble across this thread, I offer you all a sincere apology for my sudden and unexplained exit; it was not anything serious but I'd rather not discuss it.

In any case!---I'm anxious to get back to work with any and all interested in collaboration. Traditionally I am a one-on-one type guy, favoring filthy realism, gritty disaster and well-conceived and unique fantasy, usually with an industrial edge if possible, but I always keep myself open for new experiences and role-play criteria. I'm 27 and completely open to all sorts of wicked scenes ( Ya'll know what I mean <___< ), so I beg one-and-all to hit me up some time should you be interested in play, peruse my resume', see if I'm the kind of nut that works for you.

THANKS----Val.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it more this time!

• Thank You
Reactions: Val
Thank you, thank you. I actually really liked the community here, I just had some stuff in the actual world to deal with, which is absolutely ridiculous, I know.

Reactions: Mari
Salutations perfect stranger :D

Reactions: Unsun
Status
Not open for further replies.