Elemmírë Vanimedlë

"Well, what do you want to know?" Alistair questions.

Smiles to the big guys and trucks her hair behind her ear, "What makes you special and how can a benefit from you working and living here." She states simply waiting for the women to fill out the apartment paperwork that asked questions like when are you awake, when do you go out, does music bother you, stuff like that.

Alistair strokes his non-existent beard while contemplating the question. "Well, I am big and strong!" Alistair says while flexing his massive arms in a showy fashion. "And I can do whatever it is that is asked of me." he says as he shrugs. Alistair sits back down and casually looks at the shopkeeper. "Say, I never caught your name." he questions.

Ever quietly waited for the shopkeeper to finish. While she waited she wandered off to look at the books on a nearby bookshelf. Her gloved hands held onto eachother tight, clutching then to her chest. She didn't dare take them off. Leaning towards the bookshelf, she read the titles for the books carefully.

Esmeralda took the paperwork and started filling it out.

Name: Esmeralda Magruder
When are you awake: From noon until one in the morning, depending on the moon.
When do you go out: I am at my own shop until nine at night, or a little beyond if I have customers who want to try a "seance".
Does music bother you: Music is fine as long as it doesn't ruin the atmosphere.

She quickly handed it back to Lynette and sung her broom back over her shoulder.

She smiles and nods to the girl wanting a room,"I'll show you to your room shortly feel free to look around." She smiles to alistar and giggles,"Yep I can see big a strong and my name is Lynette or Lyne if you prefer."

"Lynette, eh? Wonderful name. Now, if you don't mind, can you show me where I'm going to be housed?" Alistair inquires.

She nods to the big man and lets everyone explore the shop and cafe. She has camera's and magic spells everywhere so she wasn't worried about them much. " Follow me,"[BCOLOR=#000000] she leads him though the back of the shop to a side wall and tilts a candle stick and a door opens. She smirks and moves though the door to a set of stairs. "Opens by stick out there by handle in here," points the the door that slid open like a slider then to the front door showing to ways in and out one inside the other outside. "Use which ever you feel like but the instead door is hidden in a back room to make staff feel safe living here." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She heads up the stairs and opens the second door on the right. They'd walk in he'd see an open plan walking into a hallway way next to the kitchen separated by counters then the living room/dining room space that was a good size. As they would move into the living room off on the left was a small hall on either side a door the left the bathroom the right a bedroom big enough for a dresser, tv, and a bed also has a closet with sliding doors.[/BCOLOR]