Elemental Witches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Suran Bas

Appearance: img-thing.jpg
(I do not own this picture. Ib give credit to…whoever does.)

Element: fire

How powerful is your element: so-so more on the weak side

Personality: he likes to fight, and loves the smell and sight of blood, he creeps most out with his murderous likes, and his appearence

Bio/backstory/other: No one really knows, because he never talks about it. But, he was abondoned by his parents at a young age, and grew up with a hate for them. When he later ran into them, something inside him snapped, and he killed his mother. His father begged for mercy, but mercy came there none. After he killed them, he covered his hands with their blood, and put his hand prints on a nearby rock. Since then, he's been kind of crazy, and screams in his sleep every night.

Are you witch or warlock? Warlock

Work for either coven or company? Neither (Is that okay? If not, I can change it.)

Anything else: he's 4"8, and agile. He likes to use his quickness instead of fighting head to head. He's not good mentaly, and has nightmares every time he sleeps. Acts kind of like a murderous little kid, even though he's twenty.

I hope he's okay. He's pretty crazy… I'll change anything if needed, but I'm happy with this character, so I hope I don't have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. X3

I really love my character. <3

I'm glad because i do not know what i'd do without my demon >ω<

Is this going to start soon?

Just wondering...

Yeah. I was just giving the ones who said they may join a chance to post a CS. We'll give it a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.