Elemental War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anyone especially active who'd be here to pick up the slack =/

Unless le bossman/lady Gm's them and then waits for someone to come along and take over? The new person would have to stick with the name chosen, but has rights over the pic i guess.

I could do that no problem, actually I can ask if Linarrina wanted to be one of them too and we could just do 5 players. Let me check with her and i'll let you guys know. [ Lin and I are friend IRL and can talk about it at work. Also, it would probably be less confusing if we just did 5 players... ]

lol i'm sure she will be on board. She is really excited for this thread to start; as am I!

Also, powerbass, i'm looking for someone to play a much required character in my other thread. If you don't mind playing a boy, it would be awesome to have you. It's another thread Lin and I created together. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11045 The character we need is named Aki.

PowerBass be Aki!! :D

I'll be two chars in this thread. I want to be ........ water. I'll get a char sheet made up for it soon. Work is bussyyyy today :)

alright then i will take over Earth and I'll post it soon.

Sure...I'm playing two men in this one, why not one more xD

yay!! please go fill out Aki's sheet so i can put you in the thread :)

Hey, Powerbass, did you still want to play Aki in the other thread? Someone is asking me about applying for the character

Element: Earth
Name: Tera
Pic/description:
View attachment 12090Additional information: Tera is very smart and calculative. She can be very playful and creative. She likes to call herself an artist, making sculptures out of raw earth.

I'm posting this for Lin cause she can't right now:

Element: water
Name: Nadia
Pic/description:
View attachment 12091
Additional information: calm and collected. Withdrawn at times. Very curious and thoughtfull.

I know! I'm so excited! >.< Now i just have to figure out how to start the damn thing!

lol! I have so many RP's going right now that i completely forgot to think about how i was going to start this one! I know...I'm a failure :(

Status
Not open for further replies.