Elemental War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
Plot:
The elements have been rallied together to fight off the darkness that intends to swallow their plane of existence.

Characters required:

Lightning & Thunder- Brother gods.
Element: Lightning [BLINK]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BLINK]Element: Thunder
Name: Axel[BLINK]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BLINK]Name: Jace​
047.jpg
[BLINK] BLANK [/BLINK]
SexyLightningMage.jpg

Axel is crass, brash and always looking for a good time and a joke. [BLINK] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/BLINK] Jace is reserved and contemplative; he's Axel's cooler. Only he can control the
He can get away with a lot of crap that Jace wouldn't tolerate from [BLINK] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/BLINK] firecracker that is Axel.
others.

They have a mental bond, common among twins, that allow them to work in tandem seamlessly.

Fire-
Name: Eliot Cooper

Pic:
Matt.png

Additional Information: He's stubborn and has a short temper mostly let his rage get the best of him, deep down he's a nice guy and is a bit quiet sometimes they call him "hot head" it suits him and can be cocky at times.

Water-
I'm posting this for Lin cause she can't right now:

Element: water
Name: Nadia
Pic/description:
View attachment 12091
Additional information: calm and collected. Withdrawn at times. Very curious and thoughtfull.

Earth-
EleName: Tera
Pic/description:
View attachment 12090Additional information: Tera is very smart and calculative. She can be very playful and creative. She likes to call herself an artist, making sculptures out of raw earth.
Air-
If Air's still open then give me a little while and I'll find a character to fit. Pretty sure I have someone appropriate kicking around.

Element: Air
Name: Aria
Pic/description:
marise_by_nikkikiwwi-d42muj2.jpg
Additional information: Aria is a playful and relatively bouncy girl until she begins daydreaming, at which point she becomes very distant and operates a great deal more like a robot than a human. In this state she follows orders without a second thought and gives off a generally submissive air. A bit gullible, she benefits from having other people around her to keep her set straight.

Sun
&Moon- Sister Gods:

Sun
-
Element: Sun
Name: Kalinda
Pic/description: View attachment 11953
Additional information: Happy-go-lucky, has a smile on her face at all times, always finds the good in things, never complaining or saying anything bad about anyone. It gets on everyone's nerves how happy she is all the time.

Moon
-
Element: Moon
Name: Luna
Pic/description: View attachment 12012
Additional information: Polite and very quiet. Unlike her sister, the sun goddess, she is very reserved and uses her power as a form of healing and protection to others. Her only line of offense is the dragon on her back, named Eclipse. The dragon will only appear if she is in a moment of ultimate darkness. She is trying to learn to control Eclipse through what she calls 'Moon Song'. When in battle and Eclipse takes over, Luna's body becomes a lifeless doll, and Eclipse controls her. Through Moon Song, she is able to speak with and summon Eclipse on her own.

Please fill out this form to join:

Element:
Name:
Pic/description:
Additional information: (please don't stray too far from the original concept)

Can i be fire?

This sounds interesting but where is the Air element? I'd like to be Air if I could.

Vampires- i don't want to be mean, but you dropped out of the last RP i made because you were overwhelmed with too many. Your status says you aren't taking any more rp's into consideration, and i would like to offer the part to someone less likely to drop out.

Please don't take offense to it >.< I'm sorry.

Element: Fire

Name: Eliot Cooper

Pic:
Matt.png

Additional Information: He's stubborn and has a short temper mostly let his rage get the best of him, deep down he's a nice guy and is a bit quiet sometimes they call him "hot head" it suits him and can be cocky at times.

Element: Sun
Name: Kalinda
Pic/description: skirt-1.jpg
Additional information: Happy-go-lucky, has a smile on her face at all times, always finds the good in things, never complaining or saying anything bad about anyone. It gets on everyone's nerves how happy she is all the time.

cool, so all we need is water, earth, air and the brothers.

awh vampire not joining :(

I don't mean it to be rude, but she said herself she isn't accepting new Rps. I just want to give people the chance to play if they they are looking for something to do. I don't want her to get overwhelmed again, you know?

yea i understand

Can i has both lightning and thunder??

i have like two charries who fit the profiles like...perfectly T^T

Can i has both lightning and thunder??

i have like two charries who fit the profiles like...perfectly T^T

sure, just please make sure they are still brothers and fill out a character sheet. :) Thanks

Element: Lightning [BLINK]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BLINK]Element: Thunder
Name: Axel[BLINK]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BLINK]Name: Jace​
047.jpg
[BLINK] BLANK [/BLINK]
SexyLightningMage.jpg

Axel is crass, brash and always looking for a good time and a joke. [BLINK] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/BLINK] Jace is reserved and contemplative; he's Axel's cooler. Only he can control the
He can get away with a lot of crap that Jace wouldn't tolerate from [BLINK] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/BLINK] firecracker that is Axel.
others.

They have a mental bond, common among twins, that allow them to work in tandem seamlessly.

I'm fine with that change, as long as we had those personalities, it was either or. :)

Now all we need is Air, Water and Earth :)

If Air's still open then give me a little while and I'll find a character to fit. Pretty sure I have someone appropriate kicking around.

Element: Air
Name: Aria
Pic/description:
marise_by_nikkikiwwi-d42muj2.jpg
Additional information: Aria is a playful and relatively bouncy girl until she begins daydreaming, at which point she becomes very distant and operates a great deal more like a robot than a human. In this state she follows orders without a second thought and gives off a generally submissive air. A bit gullible, she benefits from having other people around her to keep her set straight.

sounds great!! thank you for joining!

we need water and earth

Status
Not open for further replies.