Elemental Knights

Inurian smiled gently.
"Let's leave them to their squabbling and let you have a look around the town then, hmmm? Just keep close to me. I'll trade a few little sculptures for something you like. How does that sound?" Inurian hummed and arched his neck towards the town.

He was more than eager to get her away from something she didn't have to experience while she was alive. Besides, this would show them how many holes their so called 'protection' had in it. He slunk away, keeping his arm tight. His clothes nearly completely covered her tiny, shivering body. To hell with the rest of them. If they wanted to waste this girl's precious life making decisions for her, they could go rot for all he cared.

Tes sighed softly, merging with the shadows. He followed them, going from shadow to shadow along the way, undetected. At the edge of town he appeared in front of them, looking like he was rising out of the ground.
"You're very stupid, aren't you Inurian? You should have at least taken one other, that way if anything happened one of you could sneak her away," he pointed out, pulling his hood down more to cover most of his face before he turned and stepped into the sun light that now cloaked the town. He didn't mind the heat in his cloak, as long as his skin didn't hit the sun.
"Let's go," he added with his hoarse voice, glancing back to see if they were following.

"I assumed that you would follow me. And I see that I wasn't wrong, now, was I?" Inurian chuckled to himself.

He skirted around Tes with Anadi under his arm,
"Despite how much of a heartless cur you are, you do have a strong sense of protection, Shadow snake. The others did not seem to notice me taking their purpose in life away from camp, a fatal flaw if you ask me. Something that you're useful for at least..."

Inurian did not let Tes stop him at all, just moved on.

"When we get into the town, you must hold my hand, no matter what." Inurian spoke softly into Anadi's ear.

Tes didn't respond. He accepted the compliment, despite the fact he still believed it was stupid to bring her out alone. He looked around, but only with his eyes. He made sure to pay attention to their surroundings, making sure no on was paying more attention to them than needed.
"This will have to be a quick trip Inurian. We can't linger around so many people for to long."

Littin grew impatient as the indecision went on. He glanced over at Anadi and saw Inurian holding her close. Was he just keeping her warm or had the dragon actually fallen for the human they were to protect? There was no way to tell and soon they headed off towards town. Littin decided to follow but as stealthily as possible, he wanted to see how well his spying skills had developed. He concentrated and found the now small reserve of energy he used to control water. He slowly dissolved himself into water vapor and followed the now group of three headed towards town. The water vapor was spread thin enough so that hopefully no one would notice him.

She was excited but hid her face more. She looked at the ground as they sneaked away from the group. They were soon in town and she looked around at everything. She looked at the elves and looked at the orcs, all creatures she had only read about. She stayed close to Inurian though. When Tes showed up she kept her eyes on the ground. "I just wanted to look around," she said softly.

She looked up to see Inurian slip away with Anandi curled against his side. A frown furrowed her brows as she watched the exchange with Tes near the gate of the city before they all slid off.
Anger set into her features and her stance - small hands balling up to rest on cocked hips.
"What the hell is he thinking?" she muttered through clenched teeth. Well, clearly that fire breathing knucklehead and the puff of smoke on his heels weren't thinking! Where was the plan? What if something went wrong while they were on their little adventure? She had nothing against Anandi seeing the city or doing whatever, so long as there was a solid plan in place. Heck, she even admitted to herself that having only one or two with Anandi made better sense than all of them with her at once. It was less conspicuous. Plus, other tasks could be handled if they split up - but, a plan and an idea of where everyone would be would have been MUCH better than simply slipping off without a word.
She would have to talk to Inurian about that later - not that it would do any good, she gathered. Given his apparent pig-headedness when it came to Anandi. It was almost like he was falling for the girl or something. She could see how he would find her attractive, she guessed. The girl was certainly pretty enough...but she was human.

Tesrian continued to keep a watchful eye, noting every person they passed. He had a feeling they were being followed, but he could tell the presence wasn't threatening. They continued on, occasionally stopping to look at the vendor stands, often looking at jewelry or something else that was meaningless in Tes' eyes. Once they were further into the town Tes could tell something was wrong. They had ventured into the wrong part of town, the people here looked like thugs, and their eyes were trained on the group for far too long.
"Inurian, there are people following us. You'll need to turn right at the next turn and take Anadi out of this part of town, quickly preferably. We ca't risk them finding out who she is, I'll keep them here for a while," he whispered in his harsh voice, just loud enough for the fire dragon to hear him.