Elder Dragon Tavern

24b5a5efaa5e89e8be804bc390c825b1_zpscoucf0hh.jpg

The way Rosina entered the bar could almost be described as skipping. No one would have taken her for an assassin, easily overlooked as a giggling young girl, Rosina had convinced many people that she couldn't hurt a fly before slicing their throats. Her usual assignments involved her mingling into Royal Courts or befriending the children of noblemen, her innocent features manipulating even the toughest Duke's trust. She often loved watching the betrayal flash through the eyes of her targets as they choked on their blood. The best part was that she would next to never get caught. Her naive and innocent act so perfected that she only had to get teary eyed for people to believe her story of another madman sneaking through the window and killing her targets instead. Of course she had hidden scars which were given to her by other people but some even by herself to make her stories convincing enough.

"Ale please!" She called as she sat herself down at the bar, having just come from an assignment and feeling in the festive mood. Celebration, she told herself. Of course this was possibly the hundredth time that she had killed, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy a drink as much as the next assassin in this tavern. Rosina as often used to being taunted and mocked, but she ignored them with a roll of her eyes or a swift retort in return. Sweet and innocent is how she may look and play, but in a blink of an eye she could have a sharp tongue and a short temper.

"Ah, I understand." Eldritch said calmly. "I'm glad I didn't have to fight anyone unnecessarily." Eldritch sits down, and orders a beer. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Eldritch. I don't like rude people, so when people are rude, I tend to fight them." Eldritch takes a swig of the beer. "Damn, this is good."

Receiving her ale, Rosina took a few hearty gulps before having it back down on the counter to get it refilled. She spun around on her chair to face the rest of the bar, having always preferred to keep her eye on those who she was around. Habit, she supposed mildly as she took another few sips from her newly refilled mug. Her gaze followed the new assassin that just came to sat at the counter, listening to him as he sat down to order a beer. Trading her smirk in for one of her girlish smiles, she gave a light giggle behind her mug of ale, "Rude people are just terrible," she agreed, head tipping to the side, "Most are better with a dagger in their chests but that's just me."

"I wouldn't say that. I just teach them a lesson." Eldritch says as he drinks the rest of his beer, and asks it to be filled up again.

Her eyebrow raised and she tipped her head softly to the side, "I would though. I would definitely say that. A dagger to the chest is teaching them a lesson, one they surely wouldn't forget." Her smile changed to a grin as she swilled the ale around in her mug.

"Well, now, if the person doesn't live to tell the tale, there isn't an ounce of experience to be had from the lesson for those individuals, now is there?" Tsumi said, refilling mug after mug. "Remmy, will you please fetch Vincent for me? The more customers that come in, the more work I have on my plate, and no employees make for a lot of work." She spoke, smiling at everyone as things started getting busy. "That lazy bag of bones? I'll help." Remmy replied as she hopped off her stool, and swung herself around the bar, picking up a few mugs and setting them on the table, then grabbing a cloth and a few bottles of beer and whiskey in her other hand.

Tsumi knew better than to reject the help of a person such as Remmy. It was in her nature to help, after all. "So, you two, what are your names? What brings you to the Elder Dragon Tavern? You know, aside from drinking." Tsumi asked, smiling at the two newest additions to the tavern.

"As afore mentioned, I am Eldritch. Honestly, I came here to listen to what the locals are talking about now-a-days." Eldritch explained. "People talk about different things, and I find it interesting. Also, it's helpful for both completing and finding contracts."

"Rosina." She flashed a bright smile and brushed some hair from her face, "And I just stopped through for a celebration drink. Nothing better than a nice cup of cool ale after taking out the target you've been tracking for three months." She smirked lightly, "Nothing else really to grab my attention."

"How lovely," Tsumi started, pouring the finest ale, a summer brew of blackberries, cherries, and honey, with a hint of Vi-Leaf, an exotic plant which packs a moderate burning sensation as it passes down the throat. "This is a new Ale I've been making. It's mixed with blackberries, cherries, and honey, with a hint of Vi-Leaf. I assure you, it's perfectly to ingest this amount." Tsumi said, as Remmy stood up, finishing her drink and heading out.

Tsumi pushed softly the mug over to the newest face. She looked over her features, shifting her eyes between both the newer faces, observing their facial expressions, intrigued by what made them tick. "So, this target. Three months is a new record for the longest it's taken for your guild to kill a target, or moreso the longest a person has successfully evaded them. What was this target's last moments like? What made this target tick, and aside from three month's time, how satisfying was it?" Tsumi asked, listening intently for any and all the details.

(Yes, @Scelesta, But this is a Jump-in rp. You've no need to ask, just jump in when you feel you're ready.)

Rosina took the new flavoured ale with interest, peering into the dark liquid and taking a sniff cautiously before shrugging and taking a sip. Making a noise of pleasure, she nodded to the bar tender and gave a grin, "This is delicious. Definitely sell this more often. It's brilliant." She chuckled, downing a few sips more before wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Rosina was fully aware of the woman watching her as she tried some of the new drink, but didn't feel threatened by how closely she was being watched.

"Oh, three months is actually rather good with the way I do my work." She chuckled warmly, legs swinging lightly under the chair, "You see, with my age and stature...no one would suspect me to be a killer, so I get in close...gain their trust and even perhaps their love." She took another swig of the drink, "Then I literally stab them in the back." Rosina grinned, propping her chin up in her hand, "This time it was a Duke...I befriended his daughter, got close to her and earned her trust until I finally gained his relative trust. The betrayal and surprise and shock...it's just fantastic. I love it. I'd never think of being an assassin in any other way.'