Ehb's Notepad + Land

This is the backup.

• Sasara Kaidou
    Color: #FFBBFF (recycling Seia's text, might as well)
    RP Sasara.jpg
    Height: 156.7 cm
    Bio: A girl who supposedly has very bountiful luck.

She's long been the president of Kiba Academy's Magic Club - a sort of club that mostly specializes in the practice of mastery of party tricks, and occasionally partakes in RPG like adventures where girls don't have to be embarrassed about playing pretend with the boys. Sasara though, has always seemed to have a sort of connection with a power that goes beyond sleight of hand. Most notably being her rather generous amount of luck - giving her bountiful fortune in everyday mundane things. Two drinks falling out of the vending machine? Check. Winning rock paper scissors? Check. Correctly guessing in games of random chance? Check. Check. Check. Her luck is so strong that it's envied - to the point that some people in her school grew to resent her for it.

Despite her harmless appearance, there were various people whom had grown to dislike her for her unfair advantages. At some point she went from being just another student to being silently outcast from normal social circles. Desperate to feel belonging, she took an invitation to join Kiba Academy's then-infamous Magic Club. It was in this place where strange people in the school whom were also outcasts found solace in one another's company to enjoy hobbies without being judged by fellow members. These students were so drawn into their hobbies that they did not care about what the other students at school thought of or said about Sasara. Finding her place of belonging, she began to enjoy the strange hobbies of acting out battles with dragons and adventures herself. Culminating in her eventually becoming the president of the club herself at the founder's behest.

Sasara is accepting of people and rather dependable, which was possibly what made her respectable enough to be considered the most responsible one among the Magic Club members. Her patience and soft demeanor is something that would easily draw people to her. However, due to the strong rumor that her good luck came at the price of stealing luck from other people is something that haunted her throughout her time in primary. The club members were convinced it was fake or just dismissed the possibility as being nonsense to Sasara's relief. But looking back on the history of the club after she joined one can argue that there may be some truth to that outlandish conjecture.

Likes&Hobbies:
    • Magic Tricks - She can pretty much run her own magic show with the amount of different tricks she can do. She's developed nice sleight of hand proficiency. She is able to draw people attention away from the 'magic' actually happening with her soft-spoken charisma.
    • MagiMagika Politelight - The hottest magical girl show currently airing this season with clean art and a generous animation budget. The plot details the Magical Girl Group ORDU's Mission to Save the City from the Machinations of the Calamitus Agency! Sasara can sing the can the show's theme song from heart.
    • Magical Incantations - She likes the art of magical incantations, the words meant to invoke a spell, she believes there's an art-form to it and likes to recite elegant incantations when she thinks no one is looking, or when her club is playing 'wizards and witches'.
    • Being in Company - She likes having people around. Not necessarily as followers or to be directly talking to - but just being there so she dosen't feel like she's alone. Sasara does get a little anxious when she's alone for extended periods.
    • Her Parents - She is a very obedient young girl to her mother and father. Considered polite and well behaved by all despite what her choice in club would otherwise imply. Sad to say, but she took care of a lot of duties as Magic Club's president than the club's founder had.
    Dislikes:
    • 'Popular People' - The people who have lots of people surrounding them where the ones who got her outcast in the first place. She can appreciate the irony of her pretty much being in that role within her club but she now has a natural aversion to people considered 'popular' and the so-called 'games' they play.
    • Hercules Beetles - One of these were once hidden into her shoe-box. The thing is, she didn't notice until she felt it in her shoe after walking out of the gate...
    • Cheese - There's something off about the creaminess and taste of cheese for her. Probably most honestly the strangest thing about her.
    Quirks:
    • Sleepy Eyed - When idling, her eyelids shut a little, making her appear to be dozing off. It's about half true though, as that's just when she starts getting engaged in some kind of self though process such as composing an incantation.
    • Counting Off - Her parents come home at different times almost every day she she's always counting down the hours. She has to use her fingers to help her out though. Unaware people think she's doing finances in her head or the like, making her appear more diligent.

Fears:
    • Ghosts - Was afraid of going to sleep after watching a ghost movie for a whole week. The thing is that the movie was The 'Scary' Mansion starring Eddy Smurfy - and it was supposed be a comedy movie.
    • Distancing - She fell from grace when other kids began to believe that she was stealing their good luck and people began to distance themselves from her. She hated the entire ordeal and pretends she never was a 'popular' person. Even though she was just as guilty of those sorts of things from before. But moreover, she still dislikes being all alone for too long.

('Factions' Are how Sasara Kaidou Views Groupings of People. Subject to Changes. For the time being it's all based on hypothetical first imressions.)

Sasara Kaidou Faction
    These are people I can remember having been friends with before.
    • Sasara Kaidou
      • This is me.
    • Meguru Chise
      • Chise-Senpai is a little strange in all sorts of ways, but she's a nice kind of strange. I hope to get to go to the same school as her when I graduate.
    • Chihaya Mikage
      • Mikage-san. We don't get along very well. Not anymore...
    • Security-san
      • Secruity-san is scary looking but I knew him back in our old club. He can be dependable if you give him a chance.
    Akane Tachibana Faction
    Tachibana-san? I haven't met her before.
    • Akane Tachibana
      • I think I saw Tachibana-san helping out with something once before.
    • Hanako Mirai
      • I've heard her name mentioned before. She's supposed be a really good student?
    • Namiko Nonaka
      • You mean that shop? No, I've never been there before. The sister seems very energetic.
    • Nao Nonaka
      • He works there too? I guess he handles the things they have in stock there?

Extras
    Character Theme

Character Voice : Inori Minase

• Sasara Kaidou as:
    Mahou Shoujo:

Spellcrafter Madam Verre
    RP Madam Verre.jpg
    Wish:
    "I wish to have lots of good friends!"

Magical Theme: She is themed after the Yugioh Witchcrafter Series of Cards. Representing the 'Witchcrafter Madam Verre' monster and an interpretation of the archetype's mechanic with her ability to use some card staples for attacks.

Weapon: Spellcrafter Recipe Deck
    A special deck of cards that possess various spells - each represented by a card. Each time she has multiples of a card drawn from the deck the base spell grows more powerful.

Skills:

Mirror Forces - A magic she is able to use inherently. When foes attack her she can cast this spell to reflect the attack back towards them with powerful shards of glass like material.​
    "Guard!"​
    The Lightswords (Card) - A magic card with swords made of light stabbed into the soil. It temporarily stops foes from moving.​
    "Peirce, Blades of Light!"​
    Fire Bolter (Card) - A card with an array of flying fireballs. Summons fireballs that spread out and attack a target.​
    "Sear, o' Flames of destruction!"​
    Lighting Bolter (Card) - A card with a lightning bolt. Conjures a powerful bolt of lightning when used.​
    "Descend, o' Bolt of Storms!"​
    Solemn Fellow (Card) - A card with the picture of a robed man. It immolates a target with burning purifying light when used.​
    "Great Fellow, I call Upon Thee to Deny!"​
    Steelslime Guarder (Card) - A card that summons a metallic slime monster to take a hit or just body an opponent.​
    "Oh Shiny Giant, appear now!"​
    Greedy Potter (Card) - A card with a sneering face molded onto a sort of clay pot. Allows her to draw two cards and combine their effects.​
    "Greedy Potter, I invoke thy name!"​
    Magical Fuser (Card) - A card showing a vortex drawing in two different beings. Creates a doppel that temporarily fights with a combined derivitive magic of two nearby entities.​
    "Magical Fuser! Combine!"​
    Unlimited Unpermenancer (Card) - A card showing the core of a mighty winged-mechanical beast. It seals the magic of an opponent temporarily.​
    "Sealing Magic, Unlimited Unpermenancer!"​
    Divine Rebirther (Card) - A card showing an angelic emblem. An exceedingly rare draw that Sasara is no yet aware of.​

• Meguru Chise
    RP_Meguru.jpg
    Bio/Role: She's a part of the Academy's Track and Field club, being an energetic and spirited runner. Meguru appears very normal with her mild and soft demeanor, but do not be deceived, this was the girl with who founded the Kiba Academy's Magic Club and thus has a few handy party tricks up her sleeves as well as a hint of savvy deviousness.

Meguru believes that the world should be filled with excitement, something that lead to the Magic Club becoming what it was. Just playing pretend in a time when those sorts of things were supposedly going out of style and both boys and girls being able to enjoy their more 'underground' hobbies such as collecting trading cards without any inhibitions. Meguru also had a thing for putting together giant robot model kits but the Plamo Club already had that sort of thing going so she never really pushed the idea in her club. She remains very in tune with her love of mecha, though.

Bond: She is Sasara's Senpai and one of the first to invite Sasara to Kiba Academy's magic club. Meguru is aware of the strange aspects of luck that Sasara has, and instead of shunning her for it, had mercilessly (but consensually) abused it to further her old club's endeavors by making Sasara the new president. Though Sasara was a bit hesitant about the whole club at first, she grew to like what Meguru was going for and the two became best friends. Both she and Sasara have a heart shaped bangle their hair, which symbolically functions as their friendship bracelet.

Morality: She would run away.

Example post:
    "The world is boring. People going about their normal routine. Passing by the days doing the motions of moving forward to their demise. Why can't the world be more exciting? Action! Flash! Pizazz! I want to see it all and be amazed! It was for that reason that I founded the Magic Club when I was in primary. There people could enjoy these things without being looked down upon and make a fun an exciting world! But... even when it turns out that magic does exist the secret world behind it is just as dull.

I really wish Sasara would graduate and come here already - I need to make another club again..."

• Chihaya Mikage
    RPChihaya.jpg
    Bio/Role:
    Dark and brooding. This magical girl rejoices in the painful and sad misfortunes of others.

Chihaya went to the same school as Sasara. The two were once best friends with one another and nearly inseparable. Things changed however as they got to the middle of their elementary school years. Chihaya was beset upon with a series of many deeply unfortunate events. While this was going on, she couldn't help but see that things kept on miraculously going well for her friend Sasara - and her comparatively terrible situation only made them grow further and further apart - Chihaya simply distancing herself out of resentment. One day, she began to whisper that Sasara had the ability to take other people's good luck, just like hers. The two never spoke to each other again after that.

The regular student body started to avoid Sasara, just as Chihaya had hoped. While her plan was successful it also backfired on her impressively as well. People started to avoid Chihaya as well due to her being associated with spreading that nasty rumor. It was only then that girl began to realize true loneliness from losing her best friend. She eventually succumbed to these dark emotions, and became a far cry from the girl whom befriended Sasara. But there in doubtless still some of the old her in there, looking for a redemption and resolution that her mind has come to be convinced is poison.

Sasara dislikes people in general. To the point of taking joy hearing of their anguishes.

Bond: They avoid each other greatly. However, fate seems tempted to bring them back together again in this strange new reality.

Morality: She'd reason that it was their fault in the first place and leave.

Example post:
    "I dislike people. I know that I'm not a good person inside, but how could that be my fault? All my life I've been thrown into the dirt by fate. Nothing has ever gone my way. Every time I hoped, I would only find disappointment. At some point, I began to accept it as the norm, and as my lot in life. It was only after that acceptance that I found the beauty in pain and sadness. Like the fascination someone has when they see a building collapse when it's demolished.

When I see the sadness of other people I can feel that as a reflection of my own circumstances, and indeed it is truly a euphoric sight to behold..."

• Security-San
    Appearance:
    RP_Securitysan.jpg
    Bio/Role:
    A 'Trash Taker' at the academy. Just a fancy way to say Janitor.

He looks like an archetypal non-magic magician girl killer. Who must rely on simple wit, logic, and full metal jacket anti barrier bullets in order to face the many adorable yet destructive magical girls and dragons that wander about the world. At least that what his role within Kiba Academy's Magic Club. He is most definitely a part of the school staff - despite the many violations to general school dress code policy. Though the fact that the school seems to be allowing him to cosplay so easily strikes everyone as strange. He has a very oppressive aura about him - and as such no one has really bothered digging to deep into who he really is.

No one ever refers to this young man as anything else but 'Security-san,' even his former club-mates from his old school and members of staff call him by this. With his overwhelming aura and unfriendly appearance, people naturally avoid him. He apparently was held back several times to the point that he was in the same grade as Sasara, Meguru, and Chihaya from their old school despite the major age difference.

Bond: Sasara fatefully met this person at some point. She was one of the few brave or careless enough to try to interact with Security-San. Much of his standoffish tendencies in his demeanor just comes from him being shy. He's actually very helpful with knowledge about behind the scenes at the academy and Sasara seems to be drawn to his similar plight of being avoided by everyone.

Morality: He's going to have to write it down in the logbook and call a supervisor.

Example post:
    "I believe I'd be a good fit for this job because I'm hard working. When I was in high school I took Kendo and made it to the prefecture preliminaries. I am professional, on time, and eager to do a good... job? I want to gain experience working with a great and respected institution like yours and my schedule is always free and open and I'd be happy to work nights if need be. I'm fine with cleaning, cooking, or whatever extra duties that working here will entail and I'm really excited to work... here.

Um. If you hire me I can guarantee that I'll be a really good worker who will keep the peace for the students so everyone can study... good. I myself am working here to save up for college so I can appreciate the importance of studying...!"

Last edited:
And that gives us the Soft Cap. Hello Everyone! Appreciate you all still have some faith in me it seems. I am weary of the cast suddenly becoming massive, but right now I believe additional characters are still manageable. In the event that we do start getting more characters, we may discuss if it will be worth having the 'gauntlet' of characters being faced kept up to a certain limit - so that something like 8 people won't have to do reply chains to 8 different gauntlet chains.

The most exciting part is always the creation of the character sheets. Therefore, I'll go ahead and allow people to begin on them. Provided in this post is the blank sheet, loreful notes to keep in mind while writing them, as well as the completed character sheet of 'Crisis'. The final character your character will encounter in their gauntlet of fights.

Since I am satisfied with the number of willing participants so far, and since this is a one-shot. I'll go ahead and refrain from creating a Sign Up Thread due to what is supposed be the short nature of this RP. It is hoped to be ready to formally begin sometime in the middle of next week, to allow for a weekend and some extra days to work on sheets - no rush, but I'll happily allow capitalization for the temporary hype. Though really once 4 characters are completed, then things can be allowed to begin.

If any additional question come up, please post them in this thread so than anyone viewing may be able to see them.

Special Note: Please Be Sure to Tag @Ehb when you feel like your sheet has been satisfactorily completed.
You will also want to keep your 'relationships and impressions' Section C, updated.

A Part - Personal Information

Name: Character's Name, if they have a cool nickname that your prefer them to be known as, (Like 'The Grim Reaper' for instance) feel free to put that here too.

Age: Character's Physical Age. Note that the stress involved with having a mana drive installed on someone means that users beyond the age of 40 are exceedingly rare.

Appearance: (Anime) Appearance. You can also do it in text if you want.

Region of Origin: Where the character was born. Which can have implications on their background. (Refer to LORE if you want to help make your character loreful!)

Characteristic Sin/Virtue: Character's in this RP are built off of a theme to help with flavor. In this case it is one of the Seven Deadly Sins or one of the Seven Heavenly Virtues. There is NO sort of reservation on any of the sins/virtues but it would be neat if we someday had good coverage of all of them among the characters.

Personality: Description of how they act around strangers, friends, enemies, etc. Put some thought into this since they'll be having LOTS of first interactions!

Bio: Background detail of your character. Feel free to build onto details of the world. Lots about the background are left muddy to allow your character's backgrounds to enrich it with your creativity.

Goal: The primary driving reason as to why your character is pursuing the missing Relica Manika, 'Imaginary Number' in the story. Your driving force that should be worth putting some thought into.

B Part - Battle Information

Stage: Where your character is encountered in another player's story. This is the stage that will be associated with your character, so have fun with it! If you want to be loreful, be sure to be mindful of what 'District' of the island you choose to have your stage be located in. If you wish to stick to the formatting, be sure to list your stage out by ( District - Name of Stage ) for example: ( Portside District - Shanghai Market ). Consider putting in a picture too to really illustrate it!

Music Theme: This is that battle music that should play when your character is encountered and fought during other players' stories.

Weapon: The weapon that your character fights with. Most likely the RELICA MANIKA they posess. Note that the MANIKA enhances the effect of your Mana Drive, but isn't what allows your character to perform PHENOMENA (Magic).

Mana Drive: Your NAMED Mana Drive is a device that is installed on your character and gives them their power - like elemental damage for instance. Put how your character generally uses it and fights in this section.

Techs: (Required 4) - Drive Assisted moves your character uses. Mostly for flavor - you don't need to fight your battles using only these moves - but this section is here to make your really think about how they fight. In a fighting game, these would be the moves associated with special joystick and button combinations.

Eskew Strike: (Required 2) - This is a flashy finishing strike that is used on opponents.

Celestial Strike: (Required 1) - This is a FABULOUS finishing strike reserved for the final battle - used as a desperation strike in the context of this RP.

C Part - Relationships and Impressions

Character 1 - "What Your Character Thinks of them in their own words 1."
Character 2 - "What Your Character Thinks of them in their own words 2."
Etc.

This is your character's relationships or impressions of other characters in the roster. For the purposes of plot simplicity everyone sort of has heard of one another enough to sort of be able to recognize them at least. Completion of this section is required before being assigned your gauntlet of opponents. When the ideal target for character sheets is achieved, a courtesy call will be made in this thread to inform everyone to complete their sheets by completing this last section with the characters sheets present.

Please consider keeping it updated in the event others get added, just because lots of people are probably going to be interested in what your character thinks of theirs~!

The Loreful Guide
While lore is purposefully left a bit open to allow for players to fill in all sorts of details about the world, here are some things worth considering. These entries directly correlate with the character sheet entries for ease of understanding.

Personal Information - Region of Origin
Note that the developed world is generally divided into 3 major regions. There's the Americas, Eurafrica, and Indopacasia. However, most major human 'countries' are no more than walled off city states owing to the still hostile environment and wildlife. The human settlements are usually named after ancient cities that existed in the modern era, such as 'The Republic of Boston' which you can use to help illustrate your character's background. All these places are ruled by an iron grip thorough the world order known as the 'Companies'.

You character can also have been born native to the island. In that case you would put 'Gran Capita City' and specify the 'Disctrict' you reside in. See: Stages for more information.

Personal Information - Characteristic Sin/Virtue
For easy reference the Sin/Virtues are listed here.
Again feel free to pick one to build a themed character around. Or make your character and pick one that's kind of close.

Sin - Virtue
Chastity - Lust
Temperance - Gluttony
Charity - Greed
Diligence - Sloth
Patience - Envy
Kindness - Wrath
Humility - Pride

Battle Information - Stages
Stages occur solely in the area of Gran Capita City, where this RP takes place.
Feel free to put the Arc System Works Style Gibberish in. A picture even would be super neat if you're able to. But not required.

The districts of the city are:

1 - Masterville / Portside
If wealth is happiness then strife is surely bliss.
Urban Sprawl where crime, industry, and people are commonplace. The traditional look of Gran Capita as an unregulated cesspool of unchecked industrialism is reflected in these areas. Can be broadly described as being very steampunk. Most of the island, including the edges of the island, are considered part of this district. Some areas are very lively while there are also spots that have been abandoned, either due to the presence of inhospitable pollutants or general disuse.

2 - Rising Sun
Clean windows do not make a clean home.
New and Gleaming Towers and tidy urban neighborhoods where the wealthy have set aside space to remove themselves from the rabble of the rest of the island. A lot of nobles from the Continents have also chosen to set up offices and homes here given Gran Capita's close proximity to the Polar Colonies. Can broadly be described as Utopian Cyberpunk. Rising Sun sits on a large floodplain. The city's ground level is actually held above on stilts, meaning a massive cavernous region filled in with garbage dumped over the centuries exists just below.

3 - Pax Vici
The line between criminal and corrupt is drawn by whomever is in office.
Built upon the ruins of what was once the largest prison colony on the planet. This massive castle complex is the size of a city itself. A lot of the 'old money' of Gran Capita live within this very medieval looking acropolis. The old ruling class - the crime families, are directly in competition with the new money in Rising Sun. Can be broadly described as being one large medieval fortress complex on an Epic Scale (or medievalpunk if you like). The Fortress sits upon a plateau that allows it to command a view over the whole Island. The ancient prison complex is so massive that in the depths of the plateau there are still yet unmapped parts of the prison that have not been explored in these current times.

Battle Information - Weapon
Though it need not be so, your weapon is more than likely an a Named Relica Manika. By tradition, Relica Manika were made before the world calamity that froze over the Earth. New albeit inferior models were produced by the Companies after the development of the Mana Drive. However it is generally said that the ones built before the collapse of the civilization are more powerful, owing to their quality still present even after hundreds of years. These are only a tools. Their power comes from interacting with your characters' Mana Drive and how your character uses them in battle.

Battle Information - Mana Drive
For RP flavor, each character's Mana Drive is usually named. Either to hint at their powers or just to sound cool.
Mana drives are directly connected to a person's body. While the details on how it works is hazy to all but the people who actually install them, it is widely believed that when it is installed, Mana begins to flow from the device and starts to directly circulate through one's bloodstream - which understandably ends up being very destructive in the long run. However, with training, it will also allow the user to perform Phenomenon. How the phenomena manifest is entirely up to the individual. In the cases where the Drive Has been destroyed or overloaded, entire city blocks have been leveled flat from the explosion.

Side Benefit - Passive Strength
A couple of things that are well known about the Drive is that it greatly enhances a users' strength and vitality. For example, in the unlikely event that a very weak person on death's door survives the installation, they will likely come out the next month as healthy as an Olympic athlete. When installed on a regular person, they become neigh superhuman. Physically speaking, Mana Drive users are able to exchange physical blows on par with one another, and as such, the use of swords, gauntlets, or other physical implements are preferred in battles between them.

Side Benefit - Passive Defense
The Mana flowing through a person's body also seems to counteract the effectiveness of projectiles. For example, being shot at by normal anti-personnel ammunition becomes like being shot at with a BB. Only serious ammunition such as .50 BMG or exploding ammo can bring the odds back to being somewhat fair provided they can even hit the Mana Drive User.

"I.... I didn't ASK for this!"

Crisis
Character Color: #475577

crisis.jpg

Region of Origin: Eurafrican Republic of Cairoh
Characteristic Sin/Virtue: Sloth

Personality:
Wholly amnesiac from anything before the incident involving the Vessel Containing the Relica Manika. Crisis is distraught and dealing with the fact that she's currently being actively tracked down.

An avoidant and sometimes standoffish young woman. Currently being pursued by all manner of authorities and bounty hunters for her information on 'Imaginary Number' she is understandably weary if not hostile towards anyone who approaches her. If not for her somewhat intimidating array of swords attached to her, one would presume her as rather meek from her demeanor alone. Nonetheless, she has already had to fight off several would-be captors - and there is no shortage of those willing to take their chance to obtain the legendary Relica Manika - Imaginary Number.

While she remembers practically nothing about herself, she seems to have a keen intuition on Combat and on Mana Drives that seems to teeter towards it apparently being knowedge on such matters.

Bio:
She can only remember waking up on the beach before the massive metropolis known as Gran Capita.

Lacking any memory, she entered the city seeking information. Almost immediately she was pursued by Mysterious Agents, claiming to wish to restrain her in order to obtain 'Imaginary Number'. Based solely on instinct, she was able to fight them off. However the mess that she left quickly garnered her a reputation as being a very dangerous individual. The fact that the Corporations are after her quickly spread, and soon many began to join in the hunt.

Knowing only that the vessel was bound for the Republic of Cairoh, She seeks to escape the city to finish that journey in the deperate hope that there she'll be able to find the connections to regain her memories.

Goal:
Attempting to Escape Grand Capita Island and is actively avoiding all those who are chasing her.

Stage:

Masterville District - Old Skyway Harbor Tower CCS-06
A man falling from the sky is as blessed as a man sinking in the sea.
airshiptower.jpg
One of the several disused towering masts were used to anchor Airships for loading / offloading passengers and cargo.

Music Theme:

Weapon:
Long Blade Array - A Series of long swords attached to sheathes suspended with mechanical arms from her waist. Crisis is able to effortlessly draw and sheathe them for a rapid flurry of attacks. The sheathes themselves are articulated owing to the mobile and sturdy nature of their construction. Thanks to her Mana Drive she can manipulate them in attacks as well. Overall, Crisis posesses a balance between reach and reasonable speed in battle. Once caught in one of her moves, it is a little difficult to evade further once she starts hacking away.

Mana Drive:
Resplendent Recurrence
A Drive that seems to give her control over metal through some type of powerful resonance. The otherwise cumbersome swords can move and act to her will and are effortlessly drawn and sheathed. In some attacks the effect is so strong that the blade can even seem to attack on their own. It is thanks to this Resonance that she is able to detect other Mana Drive users more effectively through the senses that come with that resonance. Though conversely, she is also a bit more easy to detect thanks to her own resonance for people who know what to look for.

Techs:
Piledrive - A blade is drawn and it flies directly ahead handle first. When it smashes into an opponent the blade swings around and slashes down before returning.

Armta Embrace - Uses the sheathes suspended at her side as arms to swing forward and smash into a close opponent from all sides.

Figure Five - An advancing barrage of slices that attacks and opponent while charging forward in one fierce assault.

Stilt Spike - A fast, spiking upwards kick with longer than average reach due to her odd boots.

Eskew Strikes:
Calamity Cross Cut - Cuts and draws all her swords, first with a horizontal strike, and then with a punishing double downward draw. In the end, the foe is sliced with all five blades at the same time through controlled resonance before she delivers a final spear-like thrusting kick throwing the foe back.

Reciprocating Whirling Slash - Charges forward to grab the opponent, throw them up, and deliver a series of wide spinning slashes that send them flying skyward. When sufficiently airborne, a final sword is thrown with point bare directly to the foe which warps into a destructive negative orb that detonates.

Celestial Strike:
Abolishing Stagnation Field - Strikes the foe with a debilitating heavy slash. She then then tosses all her available blades into the air, where they land in a circle around the foe. A celestial pillar of negative light erupts the opponent into the air. As the foe falls back to the down the blades rise from the ground. Slapping her palms together she commands the blades orient their points into the falling foe. They immediately let fly and impale themselves into opponent in a brutal finishing strike.

Yin Wei: "'Imaginary Number' isn't going to grant whatever it is you're seeking! Leave me alone!"

Karabo Ikarus: "This pressure. A Relica Manika? I know exactly what you're doing! Stay away!"

Chris Rutherford: "Another mercenary? W-wait! The 'Imaginary Number' went THAT WAY, you see! You have the wrong person! ...Not going to work, huh?"

Sueko Fubaraki: "Ngh! 'Imaginary Number' is... resonating? Why? Just who are you!?"

Ishikawa Haru: "A paint gun? Are you really that desperate!?"

Julius Goddo: "A member of one of the 'crime families' ...I will make it home. Even if I need to cut down one more of you! I'll make it back home!"

Last edited:

"Welcome. Did you come for business, or maybe just to chat a bit?"

Sophia Seraphine

Character Color: #475577

RPSophia-Present-Cut.jpg

Region of Origin: UNKNOWN
Characteristic Sin/Virtue: Envy

Personality: Wearing an often soft and resigned expression, this otherworldly phantom is rumored to be haunting the Galilee Cathedral. She dosen't seem to be outwardly a threat... rather she seems to somberly be making ghostly rounds in the cathedral in the twilight hours of the morning. Despite this, there have been those who have sought out this 'ghost' whom have met unfortunate ends. Seemingly due to fatal misadventure in the unsafe ruins of the crumbling building.

Bio: Once upon a time, a group of three sisters lived together. The eldest sister took good care of her two gifted siblings in place of their deceased parents as she sacrificed everything in order to give them a decent upbringing. One day, she loses her mind in a fit of psychosis and murders her two siblings. For the heinous crime, she is summarily executed at the foot of the Galilee Cathedral in front of an entire crowd. Legend has it that her ghost is forever damned to haunt the grounds of the Cathedral until the day of judgement.

At least that's what the Legend says...

Goal: UNKNOWN

Stage:
Portside District - Galilee Cathedral
"Blind Oneself from the Truth and Find Ease in Faith."
A once magnificent church that was built by the earliest Gran Capita Inhabitants during the Dark Age. Though surrounded by smokestacks and disused urban skyrise, it's gothic-inspired spires remain easily identified for those looking for it. Locals consider the area cursed due to it's history of being the site of executions.

Music Theme:

Weapon:
Temet Nosce - A set of three Basic Relica Manika built into what looks like a staff with a broom head attatched. It features the ability to be a Pole, a Spear, a Sword, or a Knife in a single package. She's versed in switching between them and in the use of all it's forms. Her bladed weapons deals fire damage when they cut into a foe.

Mana Drive:
Psykin(?) - Can be best described as being akin to a Psykin in having inherint ability to perform Light Based Phenomena. She also seems to have the ability to nullify the effects of Phenomena.

Techs:
Bare Fang - Swipes her staff upward and deploys the blade at the same time, giving suprising reach. If it makes contact, the wound is seared with the greek fire the knife is coated with which burns it for a few moments.

Cross Cut - Swings her staff wide horizonally. In the second part of the movement she quickly deploys the internal sword and slashes down violently. If the blade makes contact the opponent is temporarily ignited due to the Greek Fire the blade is coated with.

Headhunter - Arcs her staff downward to catch the neck of an opponent, carrying through the opponent is slammed into the ground and sent sliding away due to the momentum.

Vis Ignition - Sophia Casts a Light Spell at the opponent, which reacts to the mana flowing through them. The foe has their internal circulation disrupted as she literally disrupts their bloodflow. The foe takes light damage, but is likley to be struck at with impunity for the moment they're stunned.

Eskew Strikes:

Burning Man - Sophia catches the foe off guard, and injects them with greek fire solution. The moment they take a breath, their entire body ignites and burns.

Kiss of Cobra - Sophia outmaneuvers the opponent and stabs them with her knife coated in snake venom. With the opponent writhing, she summarily stabs her sword down into them as an act of mercy.

Celestial Strike:

Heart Breaker - Sophia uses her mana to hijack the mana flowing through the opponent's body. The foe convulses as she wreaks havok on their internal circulation before causing their heart to fail and forcing the mana to disperse out of their body.

Karabo Ikarus - "My... What a large weapon you have."
Sueko Fubaraki - "Well aren't we cute- ...! Wait a moment. You are-"

Last edited:
Sasara Kaidou
Town of Hisahiro, Kaidou Residence, Sasara's Room

Sasara Kaidou had one last thing to pack away.

A small nondescript box with girly bows, magical critters, and other related magical girl iconography was the last object on her now clean and generally emptied out room. The soon-to-be Japanese In America transfer student had to put one last something away for safe keeping in this box of treasures. Karen seemed to have a lot of fun experiencing Japan as a foreign exchange student. Sasara wanted to give that a try herself - in America.

She reaches up into her hair and gently caresses out a heart shaped hair clip. A token of friendship from Meguru, whom she'd known since primary school. She wore that hair clip practically all the time. It was so well-used that it even had a couple of scratches on it reveal white plastic under the candy pink paint. It was totally plastic mass-produced rubbish to anyone else. But it was irreplaceable to Sasara Kaidou. She felt it was likely that in the chaos of moving and navigating the plane and airport she would probably lose it. So she wanted to have it be packed up and shipped with other things.

Sasara opens the box. Inside of it, random things. Cherished trading cards. Photos from photo booths with Karen and the girls. A purple ribbon with crusty stuff she didn't remember. A soda bottle?

What were those two last things in there for? Weren't they basically trash too? The soda bottle looked interesting. Rotating it in her hands, Sasara recalled it was supposed be a promotional flavor for MagiMagika Politelight. It had the spunky character on the label but it was otherwise just a soda bottle. Unnecessary weight and the lips of the bottle was sticky. The ribbon? The crusty stuff on it looked almost like dried blood which was very unsanitary to keep. Maybe she had thrown in there without thinking at some point?

She carefully puts the heart shaped hair pin into the box.

The soda bottle and ribbon? She tosses them into the rubbish bin, she'd sort them out a little later. The soda bottle dropped into the garbage bin with a distinctive clink.

At that moment, Sasara did not understand.
She couldn't understand why that action she just performed stuck a needle into her heart.

She has just knocked the trash bin over, spilling all sorts of things onto the clean floor as she inexplicably and frantically dug the bottle and the ribbon out from it to recover them. Holding them in her hands, she was looking at the scene she had just made. She was utterly dumbfounded at what she had just done so suddenly. But there WAS supposed be a reason for that reaction, right?

Sasara could almost make out the faces of the two people that the ribbon and the bottle were supposed be associated with.

A girl who liked soda a bit too much.
A girl who did not like herself all that much.

Sentiments that Sasara was never able to resolve. That life and that time were long over.

Sasara neatly set the ribbon and the bottle on the floor beside her and the pile of trash she now had to clean up. She looked at the two things he had just fished out of the trash. Feeling like something was missing but also empty at not even knowing 'what' is was she was missing at the same time.

"This is just trash is it not...?" Sasara wiped her eyes as she choked back a sudden stream of tears. "Why am I crying so much over it? It's just garbage, right?"

One End is Another Beginning...
Igniting Hearts!
- Sasara Kaidou True Ending

Last edited: