Eaton's TLC Orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben raised an eyebrow at Scarlett's story but simply shrugged it off, there was no point in prodding people on why they were here because they would probably just shut down and he didn't feel like dealing with that. He glanced back at Shea "Cool name" He said with a nod and took another drag before blowing it out slowly.

Shae frowned, breathing in once more and sighing out the smoke. She froze again, hearing the voices. Don't trust those A-holes. Don't trust any of them, there all working for your parents. She blinks an looks at the two before her frown deepens and she took a few steps back. No matter how much she hated the voices, she also trusted them. They protected her. Shae sneers a little at the two and stood silently, letting out puffs of smoke.

After watching chase run off happily with Olivia Tobias went to the attic, to ken's room, to reread Olivia's file. But before he went he grabbed a banana from the kitchen, peeling it on the his way up the attic steps after checking all the rooms. When he got up there Tobias respectfully knocked on Ken's door taking a bite of the fruit.

Even though Ken was here specifically for the kids, if tobias's regular therapist didn't get back from her vacation soon he might have to make an appointment for himself here. Especially if his nightmares continued like they were now. Tobias hass been free from his drug and sexfulled past and he still had mental scars and nightmares about it. Lucky for him the panic attacks stopped about two years ago.

But for now Tobias had to be strong, had to put on a brave face for the kids even though he was jealous of them for getting the help he never could, even though it was him helping them.

XXX

chase took olive to his room and over to his toychest pulling out little plastic men and namieing them for her. "this is batman, and this one is the wolverine" and so on and so forth until the boy had pulled out at least ten colorful little men

Hello sir..Wow..what..hi" he sputter looking about the room like an Idiot. "Did you see my epic landing off stage." he grinned. yeah living here was Nice, Tobias came up to his room eating a Penis Shaped fruit, Man life was just great. He Smiled wider then he would Have Liked to. He saw the other seemed to be thinking Deeply. "You okay Toby..?" he asked using a little nick name he had used for the last two years, he was still testing the waters to see if could get away with it.

He knew Tobias was his bossed but he seemed Like a relaxed Kind person though he knew this was work, things would always be kept strictly professional.
"Is there anything I can help you with Sir?' he asked softly. Sitting down in his fancy office chair. It cost him a portion, but it helped with his back issue. He had a Curved Spine as a kid, he wore a brace, but it still came with its down sides. He never told anyone about his back pain though, just popped his two red Pills every 6 hours and rode out the day with a smile.

"How are the Kids doing so Far, we have alot of Newbies..A new year huh? Are you excited." he quizzes as he turned on his desktop. He would need to start scanning in files first thing Doing his research seeing if their was any medication of medical problems the Children had. they would all of course need to go up to his office for both of physical and Mental examination such were The rules right? or so he hoped.

Last edited:
"yeah haha that was umm.... Smooth." Tobias answered about the dive and took another bite of his banana disregarding the nickname. Like he told the kids he would answer to most anything and he really didn't mind. "I'm fine." he said... Well at least he was fine for now. "I was wondering if I could take a look at Olivia's file... Would have looked at my own copy but her and Chase are playing in my room" he said, his room being the place where he kept all the kids files in a safe hidden in the wall. Tobias paused to finish off his fruit thinking hard about the last thing Ken asked. "they have all been taken from the only home they knew and got dumped here. How do you think they're doing?" Tobias asked slightly defensive, he knew that feeling all too well

He Frowns, There it was again, his over positive behavior had set off yet another. he knew he would need to work on being more realistic. when the other Became defensive he put up a wall, he did not like showing to Much emotion around this man. He smiles once more. "Of course how Foolish of me, I should be more considerate. Olivia's file right." he said rolling his chair over to the new set of filing cabinets. he took a key from around his neck and opened the top drawer. Looking through many many files before he found her's. "Here you are, Why are you concerned about something with her, did you see anything extreme, Do i need to order any medicine?" he asked wondering why the other seemed so worried, then again he still had yet to met any of these new orphans perhaps he would soon be digging through files to, he tended to get a Little over emotional, and over Involved so he often read files Alone with the door Locked.

After a while of occasionally glancing around nervously and constantly waiting for someone to appear to come bother him, Jonathan finally let himself relax slightly and thus, actually started paying attention to the TV show he was "watching". It sucked. Apparently it was some kind of a boring program about renovating a house or something like that. Booooring. Now sitting cross legged on the couch, the teen picked up the remote again and changed the channel. Some kind of a gameshow apparently. Blegh.

Flipping though a few more channels, Jonathan found nothing that would interest him and his stomach was starting to make itself known by now so the teen decided to leave the TV be for now. Not bothering to turn the TV off, Jonathan got up and started wandering towards what was hopefully a kitchen with cautious steps. Stopping once in a while to glance around to make sure no one was around the male sneaked into the kitchen. The boss had told them it was okay to get food from the kitchen but who knows, maybe it was some kind of a trick. After all, David had never liked it if he took food without asking him first.

Opening some of the cabinets and peering into the fridge, Jonathan had no idea what he should take, David had always told him what to eat. Spotting some fruits, the teen picked up an apple. He had always liked apples. Sitting down on the floor and leaning his back against the fridge, Jonathan bit into the apple and savoured the taste. It tasted wonderful, refreshing.

"not foolish..." Tobias said as he took the file from Ken "just wishful thinking.Sometimes the world has to crash and burn before something good actually happens" he skimmed through the file "she needs a hearing aid. It says her ear was damaged and I saw her watching my lips when I was talking to her. I'll pay for it of course but I dont want to tramatize her by taking her to some clinic right now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet let the girl go off and do as she pleases. She leans back and plays with some of her loose crimson hair. She sighs and stomps her nearly vanished cigArette butt out. After a few moments of silence she looks at Ben and smiles " nice meeting you." She wonders if she can find some coke around here

Olivia looks at all the action figures and cautiously picks up iron man , " what do they do?"

Ben watched the girl named Shea walk away and the turned to Scarlett, "Nice meeting you too" He said with a smile and stomped on his nearly gone cigarette too. He wandered back into the house and found the living room. He sat on the couch and saw that the tv was already on. He leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. He could hear someone rustling around in the kitchen but he had no desire to eat. He sighed and turned his attention back to the tv. It wasn't that interesting to watch but he had no real desire to change the channel.

Shae stomped out her cigarette last and went into the house. She made her way back to the room she would share with Lily and closed the door behind her. She walks to the bed opposite of Lilys and pulls the fugly kitten out her pockets and sets it on the bed. The kitten, though unfriendly, appeared to warm up to Shae and she smiles, scratching the top of it's head. "I'll name you Lucifer, after your mean temper little guy." She whispered to the kitten. The little beast meows with hunger and she sighs, dreading leaving her room due to the possibility of engaging in social interaction to feed the beast, but knows she should.

"they can do anything you want them to do" chase explained with a giggle as if it were obvious "iron man can shoot lazers and guns from his suit and he can fly.... well thats what he can do in the movies" chase picked up thor and made like he was flying making zooming noises

XXX

lilly looked away from her art wall as her room mate walked in and fell to a sitting postion on her bed "hi im lilly" she said as she noticed the smooshed faced kitten "hes... cute. we'll need cat food then i guess. ill let my brother know." as she picked up her phone to text her brother lilly got a wiff of cigarette smoke and she grinned. proceding to text tobias about the new pet she spoke again. "marijuna is better. no chemicals just weed." she mumbled it almost to herself not sure if this new girl would snich on her to tobias, but still loud enough to hear. she pressed send on her message

XXX

"not foolish..." Tobias said as he took the file from Ken and checking his temper "just wishful thinking. From someone who knows .... Sometimes the world has to crash and burn before something good actually happens" he skimmed through the file "and i plan on being that one good thing for them....she needs a hearing aid, olivia. It says her ear was damaged and I saw her watching my lips when I was talking to her. I'll pay for it of course but I dont want to tramatize her by taking her to some clinic right now... is this something you can take care of?" he asked genuinely curious as he felt his phone ring. it was lilly, shae found a kitten. he would have to add cat food and toys and kitty litter to the shoping list tomorrow

XXX

because the twins didnt understand a thing about the games in the basement they set off to explore the only place in the house they havent looked at yet, the attic.

Shae glances to Lucifer, who narrows his eyes at Lilly, hissing at her while his little fur sticks up and he lashes his tail. Shae chuckles at the kitten and crouched down so she was head level with him, scratching the top of his tiny head. "Tough little guy, eh? I'm keeping you with me." She glances over to Lilly. "And.. Uh.. I'm Shae." She spoke in a rather hesitant and displeased voice. She still didn't have much interest in being friendly to any one.

n Ken grinned a little. "A man of Super wise words as Always Tobias." he teased as he Nods at his next questions. "yes , but the only problem is, I have no idea how deaf she is in that ear, I need to perform Some test;s no matter what, I cant just order a hearing aid without knowing what level of deaf were dealing with." he Pointed out;. He thought it was Cute how Unrealistic Tobias could be at time's. "Anything else you want me to do, I can put in any orders of medicine's if you think they need anything right away." He Smiled that all-for-show, Smile once more. He was being Distant for now he knew Tobias was edgy right now with all the new orphans and everything. He Smiled as he engaged in a rather akward stare off for about 5 minutes before he blushed and Spoke. "Jeez sorry Zoned out, anything else I can help you with sir?"

tobias nodded "thats fine, and i think thats all" he said and then turnned around to leave running into the twins. he appoligized making sure they were ok and kept walking.

XXX

Lilly shrugged "nice to meet you" she said and the returned her attention to her wall starting a new drawing of a small ugly little cat. she didnt mind not talking, she didnt particually enjoy listening to others so she supposed this could work out. maybe it wouldnt hurt as much when this girl eventually leaves

"Wonderful Sir, Im going to get started on going through Files, i should have everything all the new Kids need by the end of the week." he Decides, He knew it would take many hours to go through all the new files and records but he did not mind, He wanted to know everything he could about these kids. He would come to care for each of them.

the twins came into view only seperating to let tobias pass between them. they stood at the door looking into the room curiously

Status
Not open for further replies.