Earth and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wren nodded and smiled. She moves to some of her kitchen cabinets and got out a few pots and pans. "I'm going to make something to eat.. Maybe soup? Want some? You and Fredric can stay a little longer if you like" She looked in her fridge and then got out some vegetables. "Would you mind cutting some vegetables? Be careful though"

Emmet smiled. "I'd- we would love to stay for abit longer," he replied, "and I'd happily chop some vegetables." He set of to work, while Fred continued gardening.

"Thanks" Wren replied and then went outside into the garden, clapping her hands happily whilst she watched Fredric.

"Thank you so much! You did such a great job with the gardening, of you ever want to come back and do a bit of gardening you're welcome to visit anytime!" She says kindly and walks over to him. "I'm making soup, would you like to stay and eat with me and Emmet?"

Fred smiled, and replied with, "Yes please!" He went back to work, still smiling. Emmet hated how he did that: he was just to excited about anything and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.