You excited

• Meh

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yeee

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no. What do you think our collab should be? How should the enter?

I will make the first post on Friday. @Wynter @Pistachio0512

It's up to you, I'm pretty much completely open as long as a drunken Coco isn't riding my robot.
Once you have the chance we can discuss the details in skype or something. I will work on the first post soon. Once I have posted it after 2 more posts if @Wynter @Pistachio0512 you will not be able to join the RP unless you have some way to have your character jump in smoothly.

Well from what I see @Wynter hasn't been seen in 6 days.
That's fine, I will I post the first post, which isn't the collab with me and @Munchlax it's just describing the situation and where you are. I will post mine after yours or if she isn't busy so we can work on our first post.

That's fine, I will I post the first post, which isn't the collab with me and @Munchlax it's just describing the situation and where you are. I will post mine after yours or if she isn't busy so we can work on our first post.
I'll be free for the rest of the day. I'll make sure to check back regularly here since I seem to forget about this often...

I'll be free for the rest of the day. I'll make sure to check back regularly here since I seem to forget about this often...
I think I have it, I will double check with @Munchlax

I never got the chance to post since my pc was updating all weekend so I'll have to post tomorrow.

Let this not be dead

There is suppose to be a question mark next to "next", but I have no clue how to edit on my phone.

This Is going good I think @Munchlax is a bit busy. We can wait I'm Justin looking for a few posts a week, since it's school time i don't expect anyone to be to active.

Who should post next?

Status
Not open for further replies.