Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
Hook

The world died young, only a few decades after our time. We had quantum computers, great medicine, but the world was divided into two orders. Magic was discovered by plucky scientists and the nations used the newly discovered resource to make magical weapons. The world was on a timer to end, it was a cold war between the two sides. A great war occurred over the newfound power of magic and the consumption of resources. Atomic bombs fell to the earth and destroyed the monuments of civilization. Through the rifts in time, the magic created eldritch and fanciful beasts creatures that haunt the living to this day.

The world was dead and the world fell into a dark age of violence and chaos made by the emergence of magic.

After millions of years, Humans diverged into diverged into distinct species; some of magic others of tribal prowess. Magical creatures of the rifts evolved into humanoid beings adapted to human life. No one knew about earth's true past anymore, it was void, it was a new age of magic and swords. Remnants of the past could still be found however, people used these relics with great care and many conflicts have started over raiding the vaults of old electrics. Things lingered in the world, those who used what they found, explored the wonders of the Internet; still alive by the strangeness of quantum powers or maybe even odd magics.

This is your world now. Who will you be?

Races

Cocos are a common tribal race who are often associated the hunt. Their tribal nature leaves the more civilized folk like the Herion and the Elves baffled. They are larger than human now are and stronger too. They often are accompanied by an animal or other Coco companions. These companions can range from magic beasts to mutated mounts with wings. Due to these characters and the Coco's affinity for them the conflict between Coco tribes of the north and the others are often done with the beasts. Coco tribes and clans of beasts are structured similar and are sometimes integrated with each other. Coco skin tones can range from brown to pale white depending on where they are from, some are even a mutated pale green or yellow.

Herions are the more developed and technologically advanced of all the races. They are familiar with the use of old technology and making new ones. Though they hail from the west, Herions come from all over and often can come from cities in the East. Herions are often seen as stuck up and rude by other races. This race bares a purple complexion, and sometimes bare small black wings that are incapable of flight. Herion homelands are located in the west and are located around the soaked city of San Francisco. Unlike other races, the Herion do not fear the cities as forbid places. Most understand the concept of this tradition but are unaware of how it's really there. Most Herions have a naturally atheist culture, but some that travel have started to worship gods or even long dead machines. Some Herions have a special resistance to magical mutation or radiation.

Elves are the most common race and the closest to modern humans. Somethings called Fae, these magically adept humanoids lives along the east coast in tribes of Cocos or in small villages or city-state. Independent Elf clans and city state are ruled by powerful wizards and witches or are headed by a coven. They practice magic religiously in some places and few it as the essence of the Gods. Tildora is probably the most well-known city in the Elven homelands, it is under the direct rule of the gods and is often visited by them. Elves see themselves as the purest children of the gods, some who take this to high degree saying at others are impure. Elves are thin and lanky naturally, but depending on the wealth or amount of Coco Blood (since it is common place), they can be bigger or smaller. Even the Miscovic tribes of the east are notable short and small around 4-5 feat. Elves like Coco can have a variety of skins depending on clan and location.

Hoy are like the Harion in complexion but bare horns of a forgotten past. These folk come directly across the Pacific Ocean from the remains of a declining empire as refugees. Hoy have a rather short lifespan of around 35 years. However they mature and grow up fast then their offspring inherit memories the same as genes. Culturally depending on the specific family the offspring will either continue the life of the father or the mother. In the clans in Central America, it is not uncommon that whole families only marry themselves or close allies just to keep the memories of the family pure. Hoy have a diverse array of culture that they follow. Some our nomadic who travel who North America continuing their live as they do, others stay in cities and keep to themselves. Some Hoys have a special resistance to atomic radiation and mutation.

Though uncommon, robots are children of, or even themselves are, relics and keys to the past. They often roam around the world looking for a purpose, the ones that do do what they can to fulfil their purpose. It's common to see ones that act just like any other race, going about their lives trying to sustain themselves. Most robots run on batteries or atomic cells, rarely do they use solar power. It's also impossible for a robot to use magic they live their lives happily without it. Not all our nice either their are some that are extremely often and attack all that go near. Other guard complex of the past importance marking them as scared by tribes.

Pups, Rots, Nios, but Common called Napes by the Great Lake folk, these are people who have been mutated by either magical or atomic means. Generally they have a special trait that harms them in some way and in other cases one that could helps them. Napes can be of any race that is susceptible to mutation. Their abilities are wide ranging, it's rare to find one with the same traits. If a Nape gives birth their offspring will bear a mutation as well. It's not always the race of either parent though. Not a lot of races like Napes, they pick on them, and they are probably the worst off of all the races.

Organizations

Cyphers

One of the most well known organizations, and one that has universally help connect the east and west coast and help bring technology to the masses in the Cyphers. These monks of the keyboard as some describe them are master of decrypting and understand how interfaces in old technologies work. There goal is to protect the electronics and the communication standard it brings. In the west the Cyphers much more secretly only exactly experienced scavengers or Herion freelance decoders into their ranks. While the east focusing on education the masses and maintaining peace amongst the warring states in the region.

The Cyphers are well known for their secret language they speak based on the alphabet presented on most systems they find. They called in Cyript and its tought to help being namilliarity to the keyboard and in delving into the vast trove of addresses and knowledge.

The Tildoran Kingdom

Tildora is the main powerhouse around the Great Lakes. They control trade and commerce they the city of Tildor. This city is also a pilgrimage site for those who are religious. The small state of the city it's surroundings is ruled by King Odir with a mighty fist of oppression. The city has banned the use and trade of electronics and the country is country undergoing a massive flux of people leaving with their goods as well as guards trying to seize them for the officials. Not everything is in chaos however, only outside the city walls and in the slums does anarchy rule.

Jiljor

This is the small collection of tribes each of Tildora, where the adventure will lead you. Not much is known about this place, only people from here know what it is like. It is known however that their lays many ruins of cities much like around the lake.

The 301

The 301 is probably the most well known internet address out there. Those who use it know that the it's a message board of sort where anyone can post a small drawing, like if you were drawing on a notepad. Is usefulness transcends most other website with this feature. Since it doesn't use our alphabet that we use now and instead allows for the user to write it.

This communication hub have allowed great techniques and technology. Trades can be settled online, people can speak out against tyrannical kings or tribe leaders, or even plan to overthrow. Since no one controls the 301, the government can't stop them unless they take away their electronics which had been met with uproar by the public in places where it has been done.

Character Sheet

Full Name :

Aliases/Nicknames :

Preferred Name :

Age/Date of Birth :

Race:

Sex :

Sexual Orientation :

Voice :

Languages Spoken :

Facial Structure :
Body Structure :

Eye Color :

Hair Color :

Height :

Weight :

Skin Tone :

Scars :

Tattoos :

Piercings :

Marks :

Personality:

Five Good Traits :

Five Bad Traits :

Ideals/beliefs :

Physical weaknesses :

Mental weaknesses :

Fears :

Short term goals:

Long term goals:

Magic: here describe what kind of magic you use if you use it

Cast
Player Character Name Role Personality
@Neko_Green Machinsia Ranged/Utility Cheerful, drunk, outgoing
@Munchlax Sark
Physical
Damage
Quirky, outspoken, talkative
@Wynter      
@Cats BT-1556 Physical Damage Serious, quiet, loner
@Pistachio0512      
@Sasha Bliss Alciel Utility Reserved, smart, secretive

Last edited:
Sorry for the carpy formatting, I am using my iPad and I couldn't see anything to really do any formatting. I will edit it will I get one.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Who voted meh. Why are you meh?

That moment when you forget to save the word document that has your character sheet on it.
I would suggest using google docs if you have a google account. It's easier to share and it also still has word correction. It auto saves so its helpful.

Man I wonder where everyone else is, I was busy for a while so I haven't been able to fully remake my sheet, so mine wont be up for a bit longer.

Character Sheet
tumblr_mtlvksBbve1ss92r1o3_1280.jpg

Full Name : BT-1556

Aliases/Nicknames : The Unseen mercenary

Preferred Name : BT

Age- unknown

Builtday(get it? Because he's a robot)-12-23-unknown year

Sex : No sex, but built like a male

Sexual Orientation : asexual

Voice :

Languages Spoken : any language

Facial Structure :
Body Structure :

Eye Color : N/A

Hair Color : N/A

Height : 7ft

Weight : 235 pounds

Skin Tone : none (light grey metal)

Scars : N/A

Tattoos : serial number on left leg

Piercings : N/A

Marks : N/A

Personality: Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Dislikes countercultures. Dutiful, always follows the rules. Punctual. Finishes tasks. Responsible and dependable. Prepares for worst case scenarios, cautious. Would rather be friendless than jobless. Holds people to high standards and does not accept apologies easily.

Five Good Traits : persistent, determine, patient, hard worker, and a good leader

Five Bad Traits : rude, stubborn, greedy, hardheaded, and quick to judge.

Ideals/beliefs : No job is to big or to small, for the the right price of course.

Physical weaknesses : A bunch of water, cords that a vulnerable at his neck area, and emps

Mental weakness: Complains a lot

Fears : big bodies of water.

Short term goals: get paid a bunch

Long term goals: become the greatest mercenary

Abilities- BT can cloak himself for about 30 seconds. Any longer and his hole body will shut down and go into a reboot faze, this will leave him valuable for a good two minutes. Due to BT being a robot he has a incredible strength and durability. Don't get me wrong, if you shoot with him a bunch of bullets they will pierce his metal armor. He also has a little water resistant, but if he is surrounded by a bunch of water then he's screwed. BT also has infrared and night vision. And Like every badass BT has a plan to wipe out whatever is about to kill him. If things don't look good for BT then he can make his reactor core explode.

I've been busy so I haven't had a lot of time, was planning on finishing my cs today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine as long as people post we are good. I will make my cs once 2 more are up. I think i will try and tie mine into yours.

837a24606a5cf29e572cbe11122bffc3.jpg
Full Name: Alciel Adramelech
Aliases/Nicknames: Potion Maker, The Alchemist
Preferred Name: Al
Age/Date of Birth: 23, 01/14
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Race: Elf
Voice:
Languages Spoken: English, and Latin
Facial Structure: Thin, Soft
Body Structure: Thin/Slightly muscular
Eye Color : Blue
Hair Color :Blonde
Height : 6'4
Weight : 168
Skin Tone : Pale, White
Scars : Plenty on his fingers
Tattoos : N/A
Piercings : A White stud on his left ear.
Marks : N/A
Personality: Usually quite reserved, Al spends most of his time studying people, so he knows what he should say if he should offend someone. He tends to accept any form of customer even those with criminal records.
Five Good Traits : Brave, smart, Friendly, trustworthy, loyal
Five Bad Traits : secretive, messiness, Gullible, sarcastic, and scheming
Ideals/beliefs : Believes that the leftover artifacts of the world can teach them the full history of what happened before they came to exist.
Physical weaknesses : W.I.P.
Mental weaknesses: impulsive
Fears: claustrophobic
Short term goals: Make a bunch of coin
Long term goals: Find the history of the forgotten era
Magic: Als magic allows him to walk into the memories of the past, but only so with an object leftover from where he currently is. Currently he doesn't have to much control over it so he can only use it every so often.

Reactions: Finch!
Very cool. I will just wait for @Munchlax then I will start on mine.

XlDwCzy.jpg

Full Name: Sark

Aliases/Nicknames: Juggernaut

Preferred Name: Sark

Age/Date of Birth: March 13, 29

Sex: Technically male

Sexual Orientation: unknown

Voice:
K2SO, you get the point

Languages Spoken: multiple programming and encoding languages(binary, JavaScript, morse code, Brainfuck, Python, C, C#, etc.), English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish.

Eye Color: Soft white glow

Hair Color: N/A

Height: 6'8

Weight: 220

Color: Dusty silver

Scars: Missing screw on the ring finger of his left hand.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Marks: None

Personality: Quirky and outspoken, inconsiderate of consequences. Tries to be funny quite often, it doesn't work out. Dislikes being pushed around or picked at. Tactful, independent and smart. Friendly to the best of his abilities.

Five Good Traits: Able, clever, happy, intelligent, talkative

Five Bad Traits: Blunt, anxious, aimless, finicky, hard

Ideals/beliefs: "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die."

Physical weaknesses: Due to the way he was built, there are countless weak spots in which he is vulnerable around his joints.

Mental weaknesses: Short attention span and hardly any patience, memory loss.

Fears: Being broken down into scrap and rebuilt into something stupid or pointless. Insects, bugs of any kind, or snakes.

Short term goals: To humiliate his rivals.

Long term goals: Remember his past.

Abilities: Sark has an impressive ability to repair electronics. Learning a language is as easy as 123. He has improved vision in dimly lit areas, however, Sark can see just as well as a human in complete darkness.

Since he doesn't have a very tough shell combat isn't Sark's cup of tea. He has learned to become a very fast runner due to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cats
k2Z4HLr.jpg

Full Name
Machinsia Oarvid

Preferred Name
Machinsia

Age/Date of Birth
27 3/2

Sex :
Female

Sexual Orientation
Pansexual

Voice
Soft, honeycomb, quint, wrought, English

Languages Spoken
Great Lake Common
Jiljor Tribal Speak

Occupation
Wanderer

Facial Structure
Soft, Flat faced, falt nose

Body Structure
Muscular, fast, thunder thighs

Eye Color
Dark Blue

Hair Color
Mix of blue and black strands

Height
5'10 ft

Weight
164 pounds

Skin Tone
Natural Earthly Tan

Scars :
Along stomach from a great hunt with basilisk

Tattoos
Tribal healing prayer tattoos all along her torso face and upper chest.

Piercings
Left Ear

Marks
Jiljor Tribal Signet branded on her belly button area and a smaller one on her inner thigh.

Personality
Machinsia is a cheerful and rooty Coco who loves a good hunt. She is outgoing, but careful who she makes friends with. She is very likable and social. Machinsia is also a drunk, her love for the party can inhibit her sense of seriousness, but once she does have the grasp of what is going on she has a shift hand for taking out the problem.

Five Good Traits
Cheerful, outgoing, loyal, humane, loving

Five Bad Traits
Alcoholic, Childish, Crude, Foolish, Fiery

Ideals/beliefs
Machinsia doesn't really like the idea of huge cities and great pastures she prefers the wilds and the community it brings with it.
Family is also important to her

Physical weaknesses
partially deaf left ear.

Mental weaknesses
Can't resist a drink

Fears
Not finding being accepted by her people
Losing everything she loves

Short term goals
Find her ancestral shine of Ashda
Make some money to do so

Long term goals
Finding a person to life with
As well as find the remains of her tribe

Magic: Machinsia knows Herbmancy, which is tribal magic that allows multipurpose spell. One spell she knows is healing, she in essence peacefully transfers the remaining life from leafs of natural things to heal wounds, leafs of course are the weakest but fresh cut roots can be some of the best methods of healing. Also, she can use the materials around her to cast other helpful spells likes using an horns as a temporary fire starter.​

Status
Not open for further replies.