Dystopian Pokemon RP (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My characters should be up later today. I have PSAT testing, so I can't guarantee anything.

Reactions: EternalMusic
uniforms%20army%20vocaloid%20military%20blue%20eyes%20skirts%20long%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20braids%20white%20hair%20hats%20anime_www.miscellaneoushi.com_30.jpg

Name- Samantha

Gender- Female

Age- 22

Personality- Samantha was the leader of the twenty trainers sent to Team Plasmatic Flare's base, and is still the leader of the three. She developed a muscle deteriorating disease at a young age, so she is extremely weak physically, but has intelligence that surpassed most of the professors in her dome. She was voted to lead just for that intelligence and and ability to strategize. Of course, when it comes to emotions, she's a bit of a mess. It's in her nature to care for injured beings of all kinds. (She wasn't able to walk for long during the trip. Jack had to carry her most of the way.) Her Gothitelle and Gardevoir are always worrying for her well-being and don't trust pokemon at first glance.

Pokemon- She uses a Gothitelle and Gardevoir.

Name- Sydney

Gender- Female

Personality- Quiet and kind.

Name- Ella

Gender- Female

Personality- Outgoing and Friendly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

akira_o_in_military_style_by_chloe__chan-d34guy5.jpg

Name- Jack

Gender- Male

Age- 27

Personality- Jack was one of the older members of the trainers, and is the oldest of the three. He is a war veteran. He's extremely stubborn and hard-headed, but usually means well. He'll always try to lighten the mood and keep everyone's spirits up (unless someone does something dumb).
He originally had one Bisharp, but his friend, who also had one, was killed in a blinding flash of light at Plasmatic Flare's base. His fighting skills revolve around the way his Bisharps fight. (Lotsa knives). He does side missions, mostly. When needed, he goes out with the others, but mostly on his own small trips (supplies, sometimes recon, information, etc).

Pokemon- Uses Dual Bisharp

AnimeBoyWater.jpg

Name- Aren

Gender- Male

Age- 21

Personality- Aren was one of the smaller, agile members of the trainers, and is the youngest of the three. He is very mature despite his age, and tends to stay silent most of the time. (He won't be talking much in the RP.) His Greninja and Rotom(Wash) are just as silent and quick. Not much else is known about Aren... He doesn't talk about himself. He mostly works around the base, but will go into the field, if needed.

Pokemon- Uses a Greninja and a Rotom-W

Cool_Scientist_105589_900x700theAnimeGallerycom.jpg

Name- Evan

Gender- Male

Age- 20

Personality- He is shy and clumsy. He lived in a separate dome from the others. His dome was overrun by Rogues, forcing him to run. He became cautious and ruthless when it comes to a fight. He met the others while on the road after their failed attack on the base. They allowed him into their group training him to use the gloves. He was great with them. Almost as good as Samantha.

Pokemon- Dual Salamence

Name- Mnementh (Nem)

Gender- Male

Personality- Kind and Cuddly.

Name- Arcturus

Gender- Male

Personality- Protective and Ferocious in battle.

I will mostly be using Evan and Samantha. The other two are just for extra and to set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Picture- (If you have one.)
pg440849.jpg

Name- Xion

Gender- Male

Age- (Must be 15+) 16

Personality- He's quirky, funloving, caring, and mysterious all at the same time.

Pokemon- (You can only have two Pokemon at first. Having two of the same type is better.) Gardevior and Milotic

Other- is this okay?

Announcment
The IC post is planned to be up by Tuesday at the latest. I have many things going on between now and then, so I don't know how much I'll be able to work on it. There will also be a list of all of the characters up sometime soon!

@PlattyPlatinum Yes, that is fine. Character accepted.

is this rp still open? I'm highly interested in joining :)

It hasn't even started. If you look at my last post, you will see when it should be up.

Hey here are my change, Honchkrow and Mandibuzz. I just wanna give you all a heads up to a bit of a change in timings, I'll only be able to post at night my time and maybe once or twice a day. Can't wait to use the dual armor from my type..... Dark-Flying........

A few questions.

1]Are we in a new realm? If not, which one are we based in?

2]Are Mega-Evolutions being used?

3]How much are we following the games or anime?

<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member"><p>A few questions.</blockquote>
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member"></blockquote>
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member">1]Are we in a new realm?&nbsp; If not, which one are we based in?</blockquote>
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member"></blockquote>
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member">2]Are Mega-Evolutions being used?</blockquote>
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="Yaoi Master Gavin" data-post="1612149" data-member="3929" data-attributes="post,member">3]How much are we following the games or anime?</p></blockquote>
1- Starts in Unova. It will move, though.

2- No. It's unnecessary. The Pokemon dont need to fight, really.

3- Um... None... o-O It's a whole new mechanic. Nothing to do with the anime/games/etc.

Cool, cool, and I meant setting wise. I.E. are we going with the idea that the characters from the games exist or that the characters from the anime exist, etc. For instance, are we accepting that Sabrina was a psychic.

Oh! We're going off the anime, then. And maybe parts of the games. And, unless the anime has psychics, it's a no for Sabrina.

Yeah, Sabrina was a psychic. Teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, turn people into dolls.

Cool. Will this be around the events of X&Y timewise?

Sorry. Meant to make the first post before but I fell asleep. It's up now, so just delete your initial post and go with mine. That would have been a good way to set things off, though.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.