Dynamite Fighters

"Getting close to death, I can see.. You sure you can handle going more with me?" He smirked as she landed on the ground, he saw this battle was finally over as she landed to the ground. From his weight, he came landing in a tree branch and watched her landing to the ground.
"Just like a cat, landing perfectly without any damage, though blood dripped from her neck when the wire tightened around her neck, she had just cut it in time before it got any deeper.
"You're skilled, I give you that. But for you, the fight is already over.."
he sat with his feet crossed over each other and his palms placed on his knees.

She smirked and took her hand and licked it as she whiped the blood from her neck still standing. " Is that so? " She said as her eyes flashed a bright green. " I Don't think it's over yet. " She said as she leaned on her blade and chuckled deeply.

He brought his wrist up as to pretend to do a count down to a watch he was never wearing. "3... 2... 1... " as he finished the count down he knew what he was talking about had finished doing its effect and began to do its work within her body. As time passed by with the battle, the effections slowly start to show, with slow movements and her body weakening. The insides of her body was slowly melting away, her muscles getting smaller and her blood was slowly evaporating away.

As he noticed her dropping down to the floor, he wiped his hand to the side, forcing the mist to dispurse from the entire area, nothing within the area was left except the dead grass and infected bugs and animals that were caught inside the mist. A few dead here and there, and soon enough the others will finally die out and drop to the ground. As for her, Boku jumped from the tree, placing his hand to her cut formed around her neck to eject the poison from her body since it was his own posion created by his body, it was simple and easy to bring out. Her body would still be weak, but she'll be able to leave at least.

"Next time you attack me without notice, or a reason.. I won't be as generous. Understand?"

She grrowled lightly as she shot him a glare still holding her swords in both of her hands. " You will rue the day you were born.. " She said as she just seemd to dissapear.

The bladed bones from his elbos extracted back inside his arms, hiseyes devoted back to a light green hue before walking away from the area.

She stopped soon after she got to her den adn sighhed lightly. " I know i can beat him.. " She said as she sheathed her blades back to her sides and sat along the wll letting her eyes adjust to the darkness.

Plopping back on the dead grass next to a tree, he droped his head against the tree bark and closed his eyes for a few minutes. Who was that girl anyways, and what did she mean this is her land? I been coming here for years. He thought for a moment before readjusting himself against the bark. Either way, I don't think she'll be back anytime soon after what had happen to her.

She sat down and put her legs in a pretzle like way and started to meditate regaining her strengthe and then some extra stuff. She soon opend her eyes as they took on the shape of a star and begun to glow. " Now the fun will begin.. " She said as she almost imedatly started to emitt energy at will. She tested this out on a rock in her den cracking it with ease. " Purrrfect. " She said as she got up and walked out of her wen with her blades strapped to her side.

The male was all sprung out against the tree from accidently passing out, his ears however still flickered from incoming noise if any. This would awaken him if he would be under attack. But from what happen, he doubts anything would really come after him now. Though his tail flickered off the ground a few times as the wind passes through along the wasted battle feild.

She smirked watching him sleep. " How careless. " She said as she looked around and found her bag that she left behind in a haste. " I should have one in here somwhere. " She said as she rummaged through her bag and then pulled out a mask that cover most of her face but left her eyes uncoverd. " This will work perfectly against him. " She said as she then looked around then spotted a boulder. She then closed her eyes and pushed the bolder off of the hill she was standing on makeing it roll straight to the male that was sleeping. The boulder crashed through the trees knocking them down with ease.

His ear flicked as soon as the boulder began rolling down, knocking the dead trees down like nothing, but with a quick reaction, he jumped in a roll to the right just in time before it crashed into him. Looking to where it had come from, he caught the female from before standing on a ledge. "so.. she returns for round 2.."
Smirking to this, bones from his elbos grew back out to point upwards in a sharp point, he cracked his neck in 3 places to loosen his muscles around them. Diverting his energy to his bones, he'll strengthen them 10x tougher then titanium steel. Putting a crack in his bones wasn't going to be an easy task.

His tail violently smacked across the ground to throw the dust around his form in the air. The particles just floated for a few seconds before dropping down around him where they had been placed before. "So, you return for another fight!" He shouted, though he quickly noticed the mask around her face, against his mist. I see she had gotten smart this time He said to himself, but in that, he would still push the bone fragments from his jaw outwards to cover his mouth and nostrals incase he would have done it again against her.

She Sighhed lightly as she just flash stepped imiediatly right behind him as she swung her blade foll force. " RAGHH! YOU WILL DIE FOR MY FAMILY"S MURDER!! " She screamed as she finally found out who he was.

From the moment she appeared behind him, he had felt the dust vibrate across the ground near his position, his ears flickering to her new position. Giving him so many detaisl on her wareabouts, he ducked down to the swing and took a quick sweep towards her ankles with his shen. If contact was made, he could easily then grab the floor with his hands and force both his feet to her chest, sending her backwards in a roll across the ground. With that done he stood up forcing his forarm from the center of his palm to crack the bone to now weild a bladed bone in his hand.

"Murderer? I think you may have the wrong person, dear.. I haven't killed a human in over 20 years. And they were attacking me for trying to protect my self from fending off there pack of dogs they sent after me."

She jumped up and then flash stepped about a yard away. Her apperances wer changeing from that of a human to more of a animal. A panther to be exact. Black fur began to grow as she grrowled, her eyes kept their star shape but the changed from blue to bright green. " I am not human... " She said as she crouched down and lept into the air just as her feet changed to that of the panther's but larger.

As He had made both contact from his kick attempts he saw her jumping away to change her form to a panther, he laid his blade over his shoulder staring as she spoke about her not being a human."
"Then how could I have killed your family?" He started swinging his blade quickly within his palm, not really wanting to fight her again since he knew the second time fighting her will be her death. He had warned her if she came back to fight him again, he'll kill her this time. She was obvioulsy cute and attractive. But in order to protect himself, he'll kill anyone that opposed him in a threat.
"I'll give you one last chance, either leave.. or face the consenquences later on in the battle.. I don't wanna hurt you again."

She grrowled as she tightend her gripp on her swords. " You think ill leave?.... You think ill let you get away from what you have done?! " She said as she stared at him, a black aura slowly formed around her as she smirked lightly.

He rose his head up to the sky brought his palm upwards, crenching his eyes as if he had just realizes something, he looked back down and looked at her in the panther form. He tilted his head and laughed a little before accepting her challenge.
"Ok.. lets go for round 2, but this will be your last fight with me"
Changing his laughter to a straight look in her eyes, he jabbed the blade in the ground just below him, with the quick and first contact from the point, a burst of wind blew outwards about 50 yards from the center of which he stood at, blowing dust particles and pebbles all across the land, the dust had blew in her face along with getting impaled in the face by a few pebbles, but nothing to get hurt from.

A light green aura formed around his entire figure in a swirl starting from the feet up to his head, making a cone shape just above his hair of this aura. soon after a burst of the mist scattered out across the lands, filling good 75 miles with the mist, and at least a 100 feet in the air this time. His pupils switched over to a darken biohazard symbol, just as he released the mist. green markings began showing across the bones of the blade and the spikes coming from his elbos.

She luaghed as she just cracked her neck as she bent her back knee to about a 30 degree angle along with her front knee luanching herself into the air. The aura trailed her as she descended thrusting her foot to the male if this connects the force of over fourhundred thousand psi would be scatterd throughout his body shattering his right arm.

Waiting for the right moment, he jumped across the side as she came crashing down for the kick. As her foot made contact to the ground, the sher force, blew a large amount of dust in the air cutting of both there vision, but knowing where she was from heading to where he was, he ran forward to her spot and brought his elbo down over her back with all his body weight,at the same time he brought his knee upwards to her stomach so a double hit would happen. If she was able to deflect one, the other would grab her if she was smart, she'll know how to deflect both, but seeing that shes in a cloud of dust and in the center of his green mist, that chance of her deflecting both was very low.